[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

next 3 episodes for MTS to  jail

following 2 episodes for chairman to admit and get punish

following 2 episodes for DHG,  BS ,. KSR , YQ & Dr to solve their relationship

Following 3 episodes for DHG to convince CJE and he don't have to bear any responsibilities 

last episode for DHG and CJE to get married And be together again . :) 

Yeah! in 5 weeks, End of 50 episodes !  I get my weekend night life back :D

hopfully no more cancellation

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, juntan said:

next 3 episodes for MTS to  jail

following 2 episodes for chairman to admit and get punish

following 2 episodes for DHG,  BS ,. KSR , YQ & Dr to solve their relationship

Following 3 episodes for DHG to convince CJE and he don't have to bear any responsibilities 

last episode for DHG and CJE to get married And be together again . :) 

Yeah! in 5 weeks, End of 50 episodes !  I get my weekend night life back :D

hopfully no more cancellation

Not having any intends to ruin your mood. But... The episode on the night of the lunar new year will be cancelled :( btw, 1 episode for the re-married plot is not enough :D at least, give us 2 episodes for some lovey dovey scenes and maybe flashback scenes about how they first met each other that made JinEon fall head over heels to HaeGang. It must be silly yet romantic and sweet.

Pray for the tonight's episode's ratings:rolleyes:

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, andy78 said:

THANKS I THOUGHT WAS ABOUT DRIVER KIM...I THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS MENTIONED...WILL SHIN STILL GO AFTER HG NOW THAT HE KNOWS JE AND HG SAVED HIS SON?

Yeah! i thought it was weird too, since i thought SIS should just give up since well, both side made faults. But i just went to watch the raw clip again and the policeman mentioned that he had questions to ask her regarding Mido Pharma so im pretty sure its not about the driver.

This scene came at the end though, so... i think its possible SIS went ahead with the plan. Afterall, i think i recall MTS telling SIS that MH is the mastermind, and the target should be MH and not HK. But yet it will be sort of weird then, that only HK is requested to go to the police station as mentioned in the call, until HK herself brought up MH. 

As for the upcoming plot, i think we can predict that SIS will somehow break his partnership with MTS and stop pursuing eventually? For he will be guilt-ridden to HK, since HK did help his son  

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

I think it could be MTS's doing.  SIS has not got a chance to meet up with MTS and canceled his collusion with him.  

What an episode!!  Heartwarming and heart-wrenching at the same time!! Many characters shed tears: JE, HG, SR, YK, even little WJ, .....(I am glad I had my tissues next to me) Didn't really understand what they were saying but we all understand the language of tears, don't we?

I am worried HG will get framed by doing illegal stocks manipulation.  I hope she is very calculative to the smallest details and possibilities from getting caught.  

Can't wait for the eng subbed.  Hopefully, it will be as fast as ep 39! Many touching convos in this episode.  

@deandraluv Oh yes that could be true too!! It feels uneasy that HK and MTS has a common enemy though, which is MH. its like HK is in a way, helping MTS :/ But ah well, HK is no easy target too!

Now that you mentioned the stocks manipulation, it is indeed worrying too ): Hopefully they will only use the positive part of it in the plot (HK having majority of the shares) and not the negative part like what you mentioned. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, jyfan88 said:

@deandraluv Oh yes that could be true too!! It feels uneasy that HK and MTS has a common enemy though, which is MH. its like HK is in a way, helping MTS :/ But ah well, HK is no easy target too!

Now that you mentioned the stocks manipulation, it is indeed worrying too ): Hopefully they will only use the positive part of it in the plot (HK having majority of the shares) and not the negative part like what you mentioned. :dissapointed_relieved:

Hipe the writer will not go with the HaeGang goes to jail out of sacrifice plot :( if she goes to jail, it will take quite much time for her to be released then it will be hard for her to concieve again. Nevertheless, JinEon and her still need another EunSol to fulfill their 2nd marriage so that they will be able to forget the past and move on with their lives. But I still have faith in HaeGang's character. She has been built as a strong and smart character from the beginning eventhough she contracted amnesia but it didn't take her brilliant brain. What bothers me right now is if ManHo did really commit crime towards HaeGang's dad and must go to jail to pay for his crimes, then how could HaeGang and JinEon reunite? JinEon's mother will loathe her. However, once again I still believe our writer. She has been brilliant from the beginning till today. She won't ruin this wonderful drama with a lackluster ending.

• Like 15

• Lee Jae Yoon speaks English better than most of the Korean actors I've seen so far, almost as good as Henry in Oh My Venus. The conversation he had with YK was funny, what was that last thing she said to him err beggar? Bigger? Better? She then pointed to Spider-Man to stress what she meant, lol. The scene after was touching though, WJ acknowledging she missed her real father and Dr. Min assuring her while YK was listening in the background, awww...*sniff* 

-----------

@drmjs Doc LJY was born in Canada. I guess he also grew up there like Henry. :) Even little WJ speaks good English. 

Thank you all for recapping the latest episode. I still have to watch it. I can see some scenes of JE & HG, their eyes reflects what they feel. Their priority now is to investigate everything that needed to be solved. Can they just put their feelings on the back seat instead of ending it now? This is not the time, imo. Everything is heightened! It's best to talk when the storm is gone. Don't you think so writer nim? :) 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, myonenonly said:
  • Lee Jae Yoon speaks English better than most of the Korean actors I've seen so far, almost as good as Henry in Oh My Venus. The conversation he had with YK was funny, what was that last thing she said to him err beggar? Bigger? Better? She then pointed to Spider-Man to stress what she meant, lol. The scene after was touching though, WJ acknowledging she missed her real father and Dr. Min assuring her while YK was listening in the background, awww...*sniff* 

-----------

@drmjs Doc LJY was born in Canada. I guess he also grew up there like Henry. :) Even little WJ speaks good English. 

Thank you all for recapping the latest episode. I still have to watch it. I can see some scenes of JE & HG, their eyes reflects what they feel. Their priority now is to investigate everything that needed to be solved. Can they just put their feelings on the back seat instead of ending it now? This is not the time, imo. Everything is heightened! It's best to talk when the storm is gone. Don't you think so writer nim? :) 

Agree with you. There are so many things to be set  into the right position. They shouldn't prioritise their feelings as everything is still not clear so they have to prove them by themselves. ManHo still hasn't confessed though. There's still a slight chance that he didn't kill his friend though it's really small. If he really did kill, then I would just give the rights to the writer to resolve the case lol

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Hipe the writer will not go with the HaeGang goes to jail out of sacrifice plot :( if she goes to jail, it will take quite much time for her to be released then it will be hard for her to concieve again. Nevertheless, JinEon and her still need another EunSol to fulfill their 2nd marriage so that they will be able to forget the past and move on with their lives. But I still have faith in HaeGang's character. She has been built as a strong and smart character from the beginning eventhough she contracted amnesia but it didn't take her brilliant brain. What bothers me right now is if ManHo did really commit crime towards HaeGang's dad and must go to jail to pay for his crimes, then how could HaeGang and JinEon reunite? JinEon's mother will loathe her. However, once again I still believe our writer. She has been brilliant from the beginning till today. She won't ruin this wonderful drama with a lackluster ending.

Yes we need another eunsol~  :wub: Honestly although the recent events do not seem like it, but i believe MH did not directly kill DKJH. Maybe there is a secret behind his death or something that DKJH wanted to hide from everyone, which MH is sort of helping to protect. Cause it seems like in this point in time, if MH confesses that he killed DKJH, it won't cause any uproar or twist in events, since everyone already perceive it to be the truth. But in the event that there is an underlying matter, then it can cause a plot twist. That's what writers tend to do right? :sweatingbullets: 

As to MH going to jail, that part kind of bothers me though. Got a feeling he might die in the end, such that all vengeance is put to an end? Like the lawsuit towards Mido Pharmacy? If not it is likely he will have to go to jail which is honestly weird considering his age :confounded: Anyways, yes i think we are all looking forward to a happy ending!! :) Maybe SIS drops the lawsuit afterall and in return, CNP help fund SIS to start up a new company, or aid his family financially etc.      

• Like 13

2 hours ago, iamtaken said:

@Lmangla, @mdj101 Since we are the english language soompi forum, I think it is fitting that we write in English. The cast and crew of IHAL probably get loads of mail in Korean and we want to emphasize their global reach. Also if they need to, they can get it translated easily in SK. Google translate as most of us know destroys all it translates. 

I like mdj101's idea of including topics that generated loads of discussion. Will do. I think if we can translate some pages of the forum into Korean it would be great but my Korean is  limited to the point where someone else would have to take the lead on that. 

@mdj101 ~ that is a great idea to include a cover letter in korean. it does not even have to be very long! just a simple "Hello. This is a thank you letter from the english language soompi forum for the cast and crew of IHAL. We wanted to thank the cast and crew for their hard work and to let you know that we really enjoyed the show. Fighting!!!" ... something like that...

@iamtaken ~ instead of translating pages, won't that take too long? maybe just a short recap of some of the discussions like how mdj101 put up? so:

• the impact of infidelity and real life -- many members shared about how infidelity had affected their families in real lives and how they dealt with the situation
  • the importance of forgiveness -- should we forgive? who forgives first? can we forgive ourselves if the other party has not yet forgiven us?
  • the importance of hope -- how important is to fight for a case even if it seems hopeless...

just another suggestion -- am thinking some might feel like I do; am kind of shy about putting my username and location on a letter. don't ask me why. am one of those happy back benchers and like staying that way... so for those who want to include their names but for others, can we simply say something like "rest of soompi forum" or something?

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Kehinde said:

His broken nameplate that JE broke

thank you @Kehinde. Edited accordingly....  

2 hours ago, jyfan88 said:

And JE wrote " Lighthouse, fighting" onto the BS's cast !! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love it, @jyfan88.

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

WILL SHIN STILL GO AFTER HG NOW THAT HE KNOWS JE AND HG SAVED HIS SON?

@andy78, interesting thought....  Who else, would have filed that police complaint against HK on behalf of Mido?

1 hour ago, tambui said:

I'm sure JE said "I love you. I love you, Do Hae Kang. The last time I confess to you in this world. In next world, if we meet again , we will live well". I'm not sure what he said next, but it seems he said "wherever you are, I'll be next to you".

This scene breaks my heart T_T

@tambui, thank you for telling us what was said. I was tearing without knowing what exactly is being said. Just watching those two.

@gerrytan8063, thank you for additional info. about Korea drinking culture..

Yes, Congratulations on passing page 600!   WOOHOO.gif

1 hour ago, drmjs said:

It's time to confess JE abojie! It looks like he will finally coming clean in that last scene, oh it's going down and I bet, JE will be front and center.

@drmjs, we all are waiting for this confession...  Loving your thoughts on this episode!

55 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

I think it could be MTS's doing.  SIS has not got a chance to meet up with MTS and canceled his collusion with him.  

@deandraluv,  ahhh. That makes sense. Thank you.  I am also worried about her not being charged for stock manipulation.

@Misstwilightfan1416, Thank you for video clips.

15 minutes ago, jyfan88 said:

:wub: Honestly although the recent events do not seem like it, but i believe MH did not directly kill DKJH. Maybe there is a secret behind his death or something that DKJH wanted to hide from everyone, which MH is sort of helping to protect. Cause it seems like in this point in time, if MH confesses that he killed DKJH, it won't cause any uproar or twist in events, since everyone already perceive it to be the truth. But in the event that there is an underlying matter, then it can cause a plot twist. That's what writers tend to do right? 

@jyfan88, yes.. !  My thoughts too.... I tend to think that MH is guarding a secret about DKJH ; Maybe he committed suicide..?  Something MH maybe try to spare the pain to GN and the girls. Maybe...

12540523_933056020124516_151363463178662

12472382_933056070124511_754632505345674

Well, back to bed....

• Like 11

4 hours ago, iamtaken said:

Guys, I will include the soompi name and location of anyone who would like that. I was wondering if it would be meaningful to include for each person a scene in which we particularly loved her/him work including the director and writer. Please send me suggestions for the scenes. This would serve the same purpose as @viktoriasuggested and indicate our enjoyment of a particular scene(s) since the cast already knows the actual dialogue but does not know the joy those dialogues brought to us. 

@jadecloudI think it is a great idea to talk to the Baidu and/or Chinese fans of IHAL. Will you please do that?

I will try to find Writer Bae's agency or JJH or KHJ's managing company as well. 

@iamtaken ok I will get in touch with them. 

Btw, my suggestion for your awesome letter...for now, just one - under Dir Choi's section, please add in PHB. She's one of the main 4 and the fact that many loathe her proves that she's good in her portrayal of SR. Besides, she did win an award for IHAL role. 

6 hours ago, mdj101 said:

NOW!  If I only knew how to send this post to my own email location!  But at least I've brought them together here in one place. Even my printer won't work today. I know there are more ideas posted since your letter appeared. I better "Submit" before I lose this post!         :P

@mdj101 I did a test run on emailing. It works! Look in spoilers for steps, if needed :) 

Spoiler

pTiOuSc.jpg?1

--------------------------------------------------------

Kujl4qm.jpg?1

Thank you all for recaps, insights and updates. I will catch up later...after church :) 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, drmjs said:

'Loved the letter @iamtaken, I particularly like your descriptions of JR and MTS.

Gong Hyung Jin (MTS) is such a versatile character actor, his portrayal of Min Tae Seok as being so evil is vastly different from his loving single dad character Ki Woon Chan in Angel Eyes, right @jadecloud I mean, they are poles apart in terms of disposition, it's remarkable. Did you know that he's also a TV emcee and a radio announcer?

Baek Ji Won (JR) seems to be relatively new in the field, with only a few projects under her belt but she seems to be channeling actresses in the 80's, you know, having exaggerated facial expressions when they're thinking to themselves? I like how unsubtle she is, in your face "I'm bad so deal with it!" Lol. 

@drmjs Ha! I've actually forgotten about the good ol single dad in AE. It's all evil MTS' fault! :angry: Amazing! GHJ's good either black or white. :w00t:

I LOVE BJW too. I don't remember having seen her in any of the other dramas I've watched. I wish and hope she'll have more scenes in the remaining eps. I feel she'll have a big cryfest over MTS, coming up soon. Quite a pitiful character JR is - lost her mom at 8, raised by stepmom SH, not loved by dad, second fiddle to half-bro JE, and nowhere in TS' true heart. Behind the loudest laughter lies the saddest soul. :tears:

• Like 11

HK is such a great woman now. Although HK knows SR asked TS to ruin HK & JE, HK apologises SR. HK doesn't not only get mad to SR but also does recommend her to turn her head back, to not going to live like HK did. 

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

@iamtaken ok I will get in touch with them. 

Btw, my suggestion for your awesome letter...for now, just one - under Dir Choi's section, please add in PHB. She's one of the main 4 and the fact that many loathe her proves that she's good in her portrayal of SR. Besides, she did win an award for IHAL role. 

@mdj101 I did a test run on emailing. It works! Look in spoilers for steps, if needed :) 

Hide contents

pTiOuSc.jpg?1

--------------------------------------------------------

Kujl4qm.jpg?1

Thank you all for recaps, insights and updates. I will catch up later...after church :) 

@jadecloud what if hot topic doesn't show the forum we want to include? 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, msmy said:

Several years ago Lee Jae Yoon was in a drama where he spoke English and someone thought he was raised in Canada.  It's marvelous how well he does with both languages.

Lee Jae Yoon was born & raised in Toronto, Canada. He came to Seoul after he had finished uni in Canada. I think he came to Seoul to pursue acting as he attended University in Seoul to study theatre and acting. He is bilingual, u can clearly noticed it from his Instagram updates as he will write in both Korean and English.. 

• Like 10