[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the kind of royal mess "makjang" can't resist.  

Now can't wait to see if the kids grow up to the task of the loons.  I bet they make the two older girls really, really fat.  This kind of makjang you have to watch with a checklist for all the standard k-drama tropes.  

1. Birth secrets: check.
  2. Crime secret: check.
  3. Revenge: check.  
  4. Injustice: check.  
  5. Vulgar low class in laws: check
  6. Childhood injustice: check
  7. Nasty siblings: check (the girls will be mean and fat)
  8. Noble boy:  check 
  9. Noble boy who knows the truth: check
  10. Noble project:  check, restoration of project.  (at times it's Hanbocks, kimchee, soy paste, etc)

Makjang paradise.  Oops, forgot over the top mean women outfits (mother in law, ditz, then the girls) 

(50 episodes, 25 weeks, dang, half a year) Fighting.

@thunderman1, hi and welcome to the thread   hi white cloud

@Gerry58 Thank you for all the lovely screencaps.

@amera46 - yes, I agree... Ratings are good.. and holding on to #2 position.

Episode Ratings

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-09-05114.1 (4th)15.1 (4th)14.7 (4th)15.8 (4th)
2015-09-06214.3 (4th)16.1 (3rd)15.9 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-12313.9 (3rd)15.3 (3rd)16.1 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-13416.0 (2nd)17.3 (2nd)17.8 (2nd)18.2 (2nd)

Still waiting for subs on ep. 4. Adult cast will be on ep 4?  Reading your comments, I can barely wait!

I have a request from anyone here who has access to Viki. Can you please put positive remark after viewing an episode. Unfortunately, there are people there putting negative remarks, and I am afraid they are negatively impacting the subbers.  Who wants to sub, when they just see complaints about the drama?  I do not understand these people. If they don't like the drama, let them just stop watching it!

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Son Chang-min and Jeon In-hwa have an affair

photo632588.jpg

On the September 12th episode of MBC's weekend drama, 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol', both Kang Man-hoo (Son Chang-min) and Sin Deuk-ye (Jeon In-hwa) had an extramarital affair.

On this day, Kang Man-hoo got into a physical fight with Sin Ji-sang and made him fall down. He also stole the confidential documents related to the construction. Kang Man-hoo went on a trip with his ex-wife to make an alibi and ended up spending a night with her.

At the same time, Sin Deuk-ye's ex-lover Oh Min-ho (Park Sang-won) got mad when he heard that Kang Man-hoo had hurt Sin Ji-sang. He said, "You married a bad man".

Sin Deuk-ye asked Oh Min-ho. "Don't you hate me?" and Oh Min-ho responded, "I've never hated you. I always missed you and I hoped to be able see you once for sure".

Sin Deuk-ye asked him, "Please stay here today. Please stay next to me for tonight". And the two spent a night together.

source

I understand why this drama might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I don't get why they need to condemn it. Just move on to other dramas then. It is makjang and most weekend dramas are known for it...Feel Good Day was makjang-less but it still fell in ratings compared to Jang Bori didn't it? So it's not easy to make people happy...

@irilight  the adults cast don't appear yet in ep 4. Just the children have grown 7 years older. It may take another 2 episodes more for them to appear...but hopefully just another two...

@jann17, Exactly.  I agree with you. I wish they would just move on too. No one is forcing them to watch it...

And thank you for your answer about the adult cast too..

@amera46, I agree. It does feel like they are subbing faster   :)

MBC posted about ep. 4:

#‎Kim Ji-ho‬ and ‪#‎Kim Ho-jin‬, the real married couple will be appeared on‪#‎MyDaughterGeumSawol‬ tonight as cameo! This couple will break up in the drama

11990659_1072248882808158_51893432584306

11227860_1072248899474823_78291280239815

11949343_1072248906141489_34166579797706

Guest kaeruchan

Watched episodes 3 & 4 and OMG...the MIL was super evil! I'm calling her Grand Witch from now on >.< 

Wondering why the mum in law didn't tell her son that the daughter in law abandon a baby?

also Why she switched the babies?

@Gerry58

MIL didn't want her son to live as a diverced man for 2nd time..plus, she will get to torture DY as a revenge for her difficult days of working as DY's family housekeeper. 

She switched the babies because she was pure evil  she wanted to make sure that DY will never get to see her daughter forever.especially if the girl is adopted later. 

Don't mind all the hateful comments about the drama ^^ It's expected for a weekend drama on MBC to be a makjang-laden ride ^_^ We can enjoy ourselves watching the drama while hating the bad people and stanning the good guys/girls! :phew:

Cheers to all! Can't wait for the grown up cast to appear, hopefully in ep 6/7! :wub:

p/s: I think MIL's fashion is inspired by Umbridge :D

latest?cb=20120108011202

finished watching ep 3 many things happen and the plot is really exciting 
but one thing I didn't really get it 
does her father is still alive or is he dead the man kang man ho tell him to find the father
told kang ma ho that it seem he still breathing
:huh: ?! confused :blink:

Archived