[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

@valsava,    @jann17,   @Gerry58, @suchadiva42@ororomunroe@nevill, @sonequeen  

Yey.....!  

Viki is catching up.   speaker phone leaf

@Nymeria289, @kaeruchan,  @asolagracia, @elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv@Stellaa@Triton823     welcome to the thread   :)

Ep. 1 is now 96% subbed on Viki!    happy-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821234

https://www.viki.com/tv/28309c-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol?q=my

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

@kaeruchan, thank you for filling in the blanks and for your recap! But why did you change the name of HJH's husband from OMH to KMH? Isn't she married to OMH? 

Thanks @irilight. I'll watch it soon. It's now 98%! And EP 2 is 76% :) 

Watched the first two episodes and all i can say what they heck am i watching!? There is so much mud slinging in first two episodes that its absolutely perfect!?

I was literally rolling on the floor at your comment...:w00t:...it's crazy but I'm still itching for the next episode...I even cried watching the second ep.

Yey.....!  

@Nymeria289, @kaeruchan,  @asolagracia, @elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv@Stellaa@Triton823     welcome to the thread   :)

@irilight  Thanks for the heads up

I finally finished jang bori is here cos same writer.

I understand she also wrote '5 fingers', I enjoyed that.

It is not so bad, both dramas the villains repented. So I am looking forward to this weekend- even without eng sub I still ok, can still understand.

i copy the chart so I can match the face to their characters name, beginning a bit confusing but now it is ok. Jeon in hwa is good, saw her dramas, always act kind hearted, sweet, Want to see her transform to evil

Guest asolagracia

Yey.....!  

Yeaay!!!! I hope someone will upload the subs on subscene, coz viki isn't available in my region :(

I also hope to see the 4 young leads soon, also 2 lovelines will be great, not just 1

I hope so too...for some people the angst is too much but I'm going to continue becoz I think it's necessary to establish the kind of life, personalities and decisions our younger actors will make in the future. It's interesting to know why Sehun turns out to be a player when he was such a sweet righteous kid, among other things...and yes, I also hope there'll be two lovelines from the seemingly one love triangle...MDGSW fighting!

hello , I have watched ep 1 with weak sub on youtube 
didn't get to understand everything but at least I can keep up with the story line 
it seem intersting not boring at all and even the four main cast have not appaer yet so I'm quite excited for what happen next 
will watch ep 2 later tonight 
but I want ask is there any sites that give eng sub I couldn't find it on gooddrama and viki is not avaiable on my country 
and the subs on youtube are really weak !
anyways I'm very really anticipated for this drama especially for  
:wub: PARK SE YOUNG my fav 
let's hope this drama will be a hit 
my best wishes 
:D

Guest elenskivios38

''YASAS''! Hi! everyone! really pity coz VIKI is not available too in my region..they were many Asians in Europe who love to watch Asians dramas and movies and even Europeans learned to watch it because there is eng.sub.,As my YY friends hoping ....eng.sub.even in other sites :) I would like to give my love and support to all cast of MDGSW most of all to our YY Princess PARK SE YOUNG:wub:

I CLAIM !!! the DRAMA MY DAUGHTER GEUM SAWOL will be a HIT ONE! AMEN CONGRATS to ALL! FIGHTING !

Guest love_sakura02

Hello everyone!!! im new this tread..i always support park se young :) i really like her since WGM :wub: Anyway, ___ site is so fast for sub and the MDGSW is already available now for eng sub in that site :wub: goodluck to all cast in this drama MDGSW ....

Mod edit: please do not link illegal streaming sites.

Guest sonequeen

but I want ask is there any sites that give eng sub I couldn't find it on gooddrama and viki is not avaiable on my country 
and the subs on youtube are really weak !

I liked the first two episodes. It wasn't as boring as I thought it would be since we're only still in the backstory. The most annoying characters so far are Man Hoo, his mom, his ex-wife, and his two daughters. They really want us to hate this family, but I'm sure the male lead son will not be too bad. I have no clue when our two leads will be born. Probably the end of ep 3 or ep 4. I also want to point out that I find actor Son Chang Min very handsome in this drama. He looks great here.

Well I finally watched both episodes, and like what I see so far with Man Hoo being a conniving bast^rd that he is. really makes me hate him from only watching both episodes and I know it's more to come with him being so corrupted, Oh I felt sad how DY reaction was when her mother passed away, I know her mother was doing things making it hard on her. but DY really loved her parents, and isn't going to stop until that crooked jerk Man Hoo pay the consequences of his actions. And take back what belongs to her family. Min Ho seems like a pretty descent guy, in which he's definitely going to have his hands full dealing with that backstabbing Man Ho who he consider a friend up until now, only to find out he's a snake in the grass, and to the fact that I certainly can't wait to see the next episode because I'm hooked already.

Actor Son Chang min is good, most of the time he acts villain but in glorious day he becomes a lovable uncle! 

So he is very versatile, looking forward to tonight:D

by the way for fans of Park Se Young- I recently updated her individual thread in soompi under actress. She was out of action for 8 months due to contract dispute and the poor girl got forgotten.

Anyway it has all her latest photos, interviews and videos. U may like to visit and post some comments :)

Archived