Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joy17

[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

Ok just saw episode 2- wow action moves very fast, Jeon in hwa family become poor while son Chang min become rich- role reversal, her poor mum becomes mentally ill, her dad found out who sabotage him, he and villain fight, father fell off cliff, in the end she found out her hubby was the one who betrayed her family---- and all this on episode 2!

recognised Jeon in hwa and the villain's mum from 100 yrs legacy- they are so good especially the old lady

Guest ororomunroe

Reading your posts make it sound very interesting so I think I'll join you guys after all. Let me update my signature first :P 

BTW, it is against the rules to post any eng-subbed videos (from youtube, dailymotion etc) if it isn't from the official channel or from Viki and Dramafever.  

Viki sub status: EP 1 - 80%, EP 2 - 28% and with nearly 2000 fans! 

Hi everyone...the plot is indeed moving fast, I don't think we'll have to wait too long for the young cast to appear...I actually teared up when DH's mom remembered her husband at their old house...:tears:

I finally figured who's who from the correlation chart...the boy who saw the crime is Do sangwoo's character, the two annoying girls are supporting actors like @Gerry58 said, DH will give birth to Sawol at the basement, and monster's exwife gives birth to Hyunmin...Seyoung's character is Minho (good ahjussi) and his wife's daughter. So Oh Hyesang and Sawol are half sisters...same father but different mother....

B)

I wonder how Hyesang can become evil when her father is such a kind man...I thought monster was her father until I looked back at the chart...

Guest sonequeen

Hi everyone...the plot is indeed moving fast, I don't think we'll have to wait too long for the young cast to appear...I actually teared up when DH's mom remembered her husband at their old house...:tears:

I finally figured who's who from the correlation chart...the boy who saw the crime is Do sangwoo's character, the two annoying girls are supporting actors like @Gerry58 said, DH will give birth to Sawol at the basement, and monster's exwife gives birth to Hyunmin...Seyoung's character is Minho (good ahjussi) and his wife's daughter. So Oh Hyesang and Sawol are half sisters...same father but different mother....

B)

I wonder how Hyesang can become evil when her father is such a kind man...I thought monster was her father until I looked back at the chart.

Actually, when I read the long synopsis, it says Hyesang gets adopted by Minho and his wife. It doesn't say who Hyesang's real parents. I don't think we'll ever know since it just says that Hyesang and Sawol gets switched at birth which means Hyesang might be believed to be DH's daughter at first. 

Guest ororomunroe

B)

I wonder how Hyesang can become evil when her father is such a kind man...I thought monster was her father until I looked back at the chart.

Actually, when I read the long synopsis, it says Hyesang gets adopted by Minho and his wife. It doesn't say who Hyesang's real parents. I don't think we'll ever know since it just says that Hyesang and Sawol gets switched at birth which means Hyesang might be believed to be DH's daughter at first. 

I don't think they're half-sisters either. Since they were both taken to the orphanage on the same day, it will most likely be a case of mistaken identity. The thing is, wouldn't they do a DNA test to see if HS is their relative? 

Guest sonequeen

B)

I don't think they're half-sisters either. Since they were both taken to the orphanage on the same day, it will most likely be a case of mistaken identity. The thing is, wouldn't they do a DNA test to see if HS is their relative? 

One more thing I forgot to mention is that it also says Minho's wife does choose to adopt DH's daughter and she thinks it's DH's daughter, but she doesn't know that that daughter got switched. I still don't know why she chose to adopt her. Maybe DH chose to give up her own baby? I'm only getting all this information from that long complicated synopsis. We just need to know how and why they got switched.

Guest ororomunroe

@sonequeen, which synopsis are you talking about? I've only read the one on Viki.

So waiting for the subbed episodes......  Ep. 1 now 80% subbed on Viki

@ororomunroe, so glad you are joining us, chingu...  :)

Below - ratings info.

Episode Ratings

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-09-05114.1 (4th)15.1 (4th)14.7 (4th)15.8 (4th)
2015-09-06214.3 (4th)16.1 (3rd)15.9 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)

@sonequeen now that I look at it...it could be true as you describe the synopsis...if Hyesang was adopted by Minho that explains the line of the family tree and Hyesang is under Minho and wife....there's no line to connect Sawol to anyone but she must be DH's lost daughter...

I'm still confused as to why Sawol ended up in orphanage...how she was lost...

(edit)

Ahhh....I get it now....they are not half sisters...they are total strangers...so Hyesang was just lucky to be adopted by a good couple, when it was Sawol who was supposed to be adopted by her own father. The rest is still blurry until the coming episodes...

@irilight yeay for the good start ratingswise...I hope it builds up higher and higher. Though there are glitches here and there, the cast actors and actresses carry their characters so well...they deserve the recognition...

Guest sonequeen

@sonequeen, which synopsis are you talking about? I've only read the one on Viki.

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/08/24/swapped-babies-and-warring-architects-in-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol/

I read it all over again. So DH does give up her baby to the orphanage and that's where Sawol and Hyesang meet and become close. But Hyesang gets adopted later by Minho and his wife. I just don't understand the whole swapping thing because I don't know how that's going to be done. 

Comparedes!? Sorry for being tardy!? Been under the weather all this week but will be watching the first two episode later then comment. Great seeing familiar faces again.

Guest ororomunroe

Thanks @sonequeen. So SDY has a secret daughter GSW and a fake son KCB. Will there be a romance between these two characters? 

Guest sonequeen

Thanks @sonequeen. So SDY has a secret daughter GSW and a fake son KCB. Will there be a romance between these two characters? 

Most likely. The only issue is that KCB will legally be DH's son so some characters will take their romance the wrong way when they find out who Sawol really is, even though they don't share any blood. 

So her Step-son is going to fall in love with Her daughter. Wonder whether She will object to wedding?

in my daughter the flower, another drama, they don't allow. It was real Son and adopted daughter 

Most likely. The only issue is that KCB will legally be DH's son so some characters will take their romance the wrong way when they find out who Sawol really is, even though they don't share any blood. 

They are the main leads so they will most likely have a loveline...I've seen some dramas where this kind of sibling connections, though no blood relation is involved... is taken quite badly but didn't quite understand why.  :blink: 

They are the main leads so they will most likely have a loveline...I've seen some dramas where this kind of sibling connections, though no blood relation is involved... is taken quite badly but didn't quite understand why.  :blink: 

Maybe it is hard to explain to relatives and friends the complicated relationship so they don't approve 

Just wanted to mention the child actresses are also good, they can act naughty 

By the way, how come they don't have a maid, they are not poor. Jeon in hwA got to look after so many people?

There is an article in hancinema about episode 2, can someone print and post here cos I don't know how, thanks

BTW, it is against the rules to post any eng-subbed videos (from youtube, dailymotion etc) if it isn't from the official channel or from Viki and Dramafever.  

OOT - do you mean any vid from youtube or just dramas episodes?

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol", Jeon In-hwa finds out what Son Chang-min did 

(hancinema)

photo630972.jpg

Sin Deuk-ye (Jeon In-hwa) discovered Kang Man-hoo's (Son Chang-min) true colors. Sin Deuk-ye was fooled by Kang Min-hoo into marriage as he had caused her family go broke. Only when her ex-fiance Oh Min-ho who was framed by Kang Man-hoo, returned a year later did she start to suspect Kang Man-hoo.

Oh Min-ho told her someone kidnapped him and abandoned him abroad then took over Sin Deuk-ye and the company. Sin Deuk-ye's father Sin Ji-sang (Lee Jeong-gil) realized that his son-in-law Kang Man-hoo was the one who made him go bankrupt through Joo Se-hoon's (Do Sang-woo) letter who witnessed Kang Man-hoo's theft. Sin Ji-sang saw the shoe brass that Kang Man-hoo left at the scene of the crime and was furious. Sin Ji-sang then tried to deliver the secret letters to Oh Min-ho and not Kang Man-hoo who tried to fight him and threw Sin Ji-sang over a cliff.

Kang Min-hoo prepared his alibi by going on a honeymoon with Choi Ma-ri (Kim Hee-jeong). Sin Deuk-ye was looking for her husband Kang Man-hoo as she had to prepare for her father's funeral. In the process she found out about Kang Man-hoo's lies and became furious. She found out her old house belonged to Kang Man-hoo and started to build venom for him.

In the preview of the next episode, Sin Deuk-ye told Oh Min-ho, "He was a devil. How do I beat him?" Oh Min-ho was framed for Sin Ji-sang's death and Sin Deuk-ye was seen saying, "Kang Man-hoo is it you again?" Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

to Read more at: http://tr.im/zk0zp

Guest ororomunroe

@nevill, just the drama episodes - raw or subbed. Official clips and BTS videos are fine.