The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

WA! I want that performance! Why'd you dl it girl!

Chae Yeon looks HOTT! and she sings live that's even a bigger PLUS!!

Guest pinklegirl007

anyway I like her no matter what people said about her

What are people saying about her? :blink:

Anyways, I love her outfits in the Third Love Performances too!! With the hood over the hat... she looks so good!! Especially the black and white version of it. Can't wait to see that performance.... I guess her ankle is okay then?!

Guest nessa

^--- people just says that she's annoying. T___T. Plus other things as well. I was in this picture thread, and this girl said that she's "annoying, ugly, and overrated" O___O.

blah, whatever, everyone has their own opinion, I don't think she's annoying, ugly, or overrated at all. She's awesome to us and that's all it matters ^^

woohoo! TOPS!

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Well that sucks!! Chae Yeon is so cool and has a great personality, why would anyone think that?? :(

Anyways its probably because their jealous since Chae Yeon is pretty, and gets all the cute guys in those variety shows!! ;)

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I totally agree with you nessa I really think our unnie is really under-rated!! Did you hear her sing on XMAN! OMG unnie could sing! I love the note she sang! And when her and Sueng Gi sang to each other it was the cutest thing ever! PMS was like heartbroken hahaha!!!

GIEON FOREVER!!

Thanks for the link WA! Gonna dl it now :)

Anyways its probably because their jealous since Chae Yeon is pretty, and gets all the cute guys in those variety shows!! ;)

I'm jealous too, but I like Chae Yeon

I totally agree with you nessa I really think our unnie is really under-rated!! Did you hear her sing on XMAN! OMG unnie could sing! I love the note she sang! And when her and Sueng Gi sang to each other it was the cutest thing ever! PMS was like heartbroken hahaha!!!

GIEON FOREVER!!

Over unnie can sing well and dance well!! Whoever said that she cannot sing; I guess they haven't listen her songs yet!

I saw CY gained some more populalities in x-man thread right now :P No More KJK and 10years thing, people start to love CY :lol:

Guest Lis_424

GIEON FOREVER!!

LOL couldn't agree more about Chae Yeon's singing.. i also noticed that end note where she sang to LSK~~ i replayed that part sooo much LOL .. she's has a very nice vocal ability that not much ppl notice :)

i on't know korean so without english subs .. i sort of thought this x-man's episode was a bit boring .. the only thing i enjoyed was GIEON!!!!!!!!! LOL .. hope i can see the subs soon~

Guest queena

queena, u watched her Happy Together Friends?? >< *jealous*

I've been looking for the non CB links T__T but no luck so far..

how was it? could u maybe share a lil bit of the interesting part, please.. :D

are there any secrets revealed? :lol::lol:

yeah... um... i watched it.... and the best part... was when she was dancing... with the dude that secretly liked her... i wish i knew how to cap stuff.. but i dont but yeah.. nothing really interesting.. just her finding her friends (SORRY i didnt answer for a while... i was home..(at my parents) where i dont have internet yet... they just moved so... yeah.. I MISSED THIS THREAD!)

BUt im dling xman right now... AND IM GLAD TO HEAR GIEON ARE BEING ALL CUTSY.... GOOD!!!!!!

i guess her ankle is ok... the news made it sound all bad... but i guess it was just bad enough to go to the hospital.. HAHHA. but yeah... im glad shes doing well.... i just COULDNT live without her...

and YES cy is underrated....... im trying to get all my friends to love her just as much as i do... but i think they think that its amusing to "diss" her in front of me... (by diss i mean like...saying things that arent GREAT about her... ) just for fun... haha they're always like... shes ok.... i dont understand you... im like... SHES AWESOME! hahahah...

but NESSA i really like your seung gi gif ...... its so cute.. thats when he was xman right?? hahhaa... COO

Guest hunnibunni

i really wanna see cy do guest spots for sitcoms like rainvow romance and stuff..and she should cohost inkki gayo with andy >.<

Guest cam3n

^--- people just says that she's annoying. T___T. Plus other things as well. I was in this picture thread, and this girl said that she's "annoying, ugly, and overrated" O___O.

blah, whatever, everyone has their own opinion, I don't think she's annoying, ugly, or overrated at all. She's awesome to us and that's all it matters ^^

Yeah, there's a couple of comments too in x-man and loveletter threads

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I can't help feeling upset when one of my idols were being critized unjustly :(

Anyway, thanks quenna for the summary :)

Guest Lis_424

same here...when tey criticize CY i wanna bash at them .. but i rather not leave a comment and atart a war .. plus it won't look good on Chae Yeon if i did that....i behaved myself and rather not say anything =_= .. just hope they don't go overboard with the commets or else .. it'll be hard for me to stay quiet .. XD

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest flirtashaz

same here...when tey criticize CY i wanna bash at them .. but i rather not leave a comment and atart a war .. plus it won't look good on Chae Yeon if i did that....i behaved myself and rather not say anything =_= .. just hope they don't go overboard with the commets or else .. it'll be hard for me to stay quiet .. XD

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i know! i just ignore those comments and just let them say whatever they want because we know that they are wrong. hehe.. if they go overboard, the moderator will do something abt it ;)

I love her braided hair on yesterday's xman. Very cute

Guest tudaobietbuon

OMG, CY and LSG is so cute in this week x-man ... lol ... when they sing to each other is so cute.. haha... I watch that part too many time ... hihi

CY is looking great with the braid .. so cute

i really wanna see cy do guest spots for sitcoms like rainvow romance and stuff..and she should cohost inkki gayo with andy >.<

she went to Nonstop5 long ago Ep 117 I think, and she also went to Hello Franceska season3 ep13

X-man last sunday would be totally boring without CY

Guest hunnibunni

she went to Nonstop5 long ago Ep 117 I think, and she also went to Hello Franceska season3 ep13

really? wow :D anyone know where to dl?

Guest nessa

yeah i totally agree, w/o the Giyeon couple, i wouldn't even have watched it. The cast reallie wasn't appealing to me, and they didn't have brian either T_T.

OMG! tudaobietbuon, I love your avi! I love that part on xman, she's so cute with braids!