The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest pinklegirl007

I thought Chae Yeon and Seung Gi were cute in this weeks x-man too! Except I disagree that Chae Yeon san very well when she sang to Seung Gi though... I don't think she was trying though, it didn't seem like it anyways. BUt yes, Chae Yeon sings quite well live, and I think that she's has the best voice and is the best singer out of all the "sexy queens" in Korea. (I also happen to like Hyori and Bin, and their personalities, but Chae Yeon wins vocal wise!!) I also like Chae Yeon's fashion the best too! I love her clothes when she performs!! I want to meet her coordi!! LOL

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Yeah she was on Non-Stop in the episode with Danny!!!

You could find it at Mady's Clubbox...

http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee

:)

I wonder who Chae Yeon will get on XMAN! I really wish Sueng Gi was on the same team, so we could have GIEON!!!! hehe....but I think Chae Yeon should get with TONY! Since he's the best out of Kang team. But the guy with the braids is funny too :)

Guest cam3n

Hahaha how many "sexy queens" are there in Kpop?? :blink:

I never see Chae Yeon as sexy tho.. to me she's uber cute and pretty

Even when she did all those "sexy" dances.. it doesn't look sexy ahahaha

Same goes for Hyori.. maybe becuz she looks soo cute and innocent when she smiles? Hyori's got great body and pretty face *gotta remind myself this is Chae Yeon's thread* but sexy is something u have or u don't........ right?

I think Ivy is sexy and I've never even seen her with revealing clothes.. yet..

Oo.. There goes my 2 cents.. :phew:

Nueng, I want Chae Yeon to get the guy with braids (Ji Hoon?) cuz he looked so cute when PMS asked him something abt Chae Yeon lol

really? wow :D anyone know where to dl?

I don't know where to download Hello Franceska

Yeah she was on Non-Stop in the episode with Danny!!!

did she go to that EP??!!! with TaeBin!!!

Do you have any captures?

but the one that i meant is ep117

117-1.jpg

117-4.jpg

117-7.jpg

117-8.jpg

The clubbox that I d/l this ep is close...

I will try to upload somewhere

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Hahaha how many "sexy queens" are there in Kpop?? :blink:

I never see Chae Yeon as sexy tho.. to me she's uber cute and pretty

Even when she did all those "sexy" dances.. it doesn't look sexy ahahaha

Same goes for Hyori.. maybe becuz she looks soo cute and innocent when she smiles? Hyori's got great body and pretty face *gotta remind myself this is Chae Yeon's thread* but sexy is something u have or u don't........ right?

I think Ivy is sexy and I've never even seen her with revealing clothes.. yet..

Oo.. There goes my 2 cents.. :phew:

Nueng, I want Chae Yeon to get the guy with braids (Ji Hoon?) cuz he looked so cute when PMS asked him something abt Chae Yeon lol

Oh yeah that's his name! I forgot for a while...I have really bad memory! Thanks for reminding me Cam3n haha....but then when you said it i remember PMS making fun of him saying soo many Hoon's! He does look cute with Chae Yeon too!! Maybe they'll get couple!!!

WA sorry no caps. But I will make some when I get a chance :) Or you might beat me to it haha....

Has anyone noticed this. Chae Yeon's outfits on XMAN has gotten less revealing as she became more of a regular on the show. It might just be me, but it does seem like that to me. I love her opening outfit, it was really cute! Soo girlish!

Guest queena

i FINALLY GOT TO SEE XMAN... and yeah that part was the highlight... they are so cute... if they were like... only 5 years apart id be like.... starting a campaign to get them together...

shes so AWESOME!! AH!

Guest HK Tequila

I dont understand where a lot of the negative comments against Chae Yeon come from. She's actually a very talented singer and dancer and during the game shows that she's on she always come across as nice and down to earth.

I also dont understand how someone like Hyori is the favorite person in the country and Chae Yeon is always getting anti's, I like Hyori but no offsense she's a horrible singer and her dancing is merely okay.

Anyway, I've only been listening to Chae Yeon for a few months but i'm quickly becoming a big fan of hers.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

People will always have their own opinions. Sometimes we agree sometimes we don't. I don't understand where they get it from either haha...

But we all here love Chae Yeon unnie...cause she's soo talented and beautiful!! We just have to keep on supporting her. One day everyone else will realize she's AWESOME

Guest azurel

chae yeon has a lot of antis???

personally i looooooove chae yeon sooo much, she seems to have a great personality and she always smile in front of the camera

i guess everyone has their own opinions

as long i know in here a lot of people are supporting her, that's enough ^^

Guest tudaobietbuon

yeah i totally agree, w/o the Giyeon couple, i wouldn't even have watched it. The cast reallie wasn't appealing to me, and they didn't have brian either T_T.

OMG! tudaobietbuon, I love your avi! I love that part on xman, she's so cute with braids!

yeah, that part is so cute... I made a cut for this part and the singing part .. I'll ul it in case anyone want it.. hihi...

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RJMMX7...G828L8O5AXIV9NT

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

yeah, that part is so cute... I made a cut for this part and the singing part .. I'll ul it in case anyone want it.. hihi...

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RJMMX7...G828L8O5AXIV9NT

tudaobietbuon Thanks for the clip! I love those parts. Now I don't have to go through the whole episode just to watch it :D

Sueng Gi looked adorable while that girl was dancing. Chae Yeon did the right thing by pushing her off.

GO CHAE YEON!

Guest Lis_424

LOL thx so much for the link .. i agree .. i always had to scan the episode just to rewatch that part!! LOL

YEAH! she lookrf really cute when the camera zoom into her when she push that girl HAHAH XD LOL

yeah .. i dun really get why soo many antis .. but i think Hyori has some antis too in soompi .. i hear some ppl trashing her sometimes .. (i like Hyori too .. cuz she also has that sweet innocent smile) but i guess some ppl see it the other way ~

Guest s3imaDen

same here...when tey criticize CY i wanna bash at them .. but i rather not leave a comment and atart a war .. plus it won't look good on Chae Yeon if i did that....i behaved myself and rather not say anything =_= .. just hope they don't go overboard with the commets or else .. it'll be hard for me to stay quiet .. XD

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah. i read ppl's bad comment on her..however, i just ignore those... dun get bothered by those.. no matter wat u said back, they wont listen as they are entitled to their own opinions and thoughts.. just dun care about 'em... :)

i think the best way is to not care about them and dun leave any comment.

then i guess, it will die down slowly...

hahahah.... =D tats wat i think.... =D

^antis may not see enough of hyori & cy's sweetness, I guess

I hope they will see and realize how great cy is one day.

Chae Yeon, You are the best

Fighting!!!!!

Guest s3imaDen

^ let us pray to see that moment real soon =D

at the mean time, lets support her with all that we can =D

i only hope their opinions (antis) will change one day, i mean, i hope tat one day, they'll get to know tat, "chae yeon aint really tat bad actually~" =D

Guest tudaobietbuon

you're welcome....I scan through the ep at first to rewatch it...but then I got tired and made a cut... :D .. faster that way ... :lol

yep... I've seen bad comments on CY, I intended to reply.. but then I ignore it... the more I talk the more bashing they do...so ... ignore it is the right way ...

I think CY is so cute and cool....I luv her expression when ppl make fun at her... her expression is just too darn cute...

Guest Lis_424

.. i just made a gif.. just wanna share it ..hope u guys like it XD

chaeyeoncam02short6yq.gif

btw .. just wondering ...is the gif loading really slow ??

p.s:L im really happy we all think that way~~~ that we leave things peaceful.. we may leave comments like saying CY is great but we woudn't talk back and bash at others ~ that's wat we call good CY fans LOL XD

Guest tudaobietbuon

wow, CY is so cute... thank you for the gif... nope, on my comp it load pretty fast.... like normal ...

yep .. shouldn't make a war out of it ... just support CY for the sake of supporting her... that's all...

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

AHH! That GIF is soo cute Lis

tudaobietbuon I'm soooo jealous of your GIF it's too freaken cute! I love it! I want one LMAO!!! :)

Yeah let them say whatever they want. As long as we know it's not true is all that matters. Chae Yeon won't care about them, but she'll love us haha!! So let's support our unnie like we know how.

Best thing to do is ignore and just post a comment saying how great she is. It should shut them up! haha :D