The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest datshawtygurl

well, i personally love chaeyeon. I think she's really pretty and she looks like she has a wonderful personality. i think she's one of those gurls that pull off any look. sexy, cute, classy and elegant as well. i really admire her.

Guest Lis_424

anyway, i've never seen CY in Music Bank before. Cant wait to see that performance. Not liking the outfit though. Hope she gets well!!

i think i saw the pink outfit in CY's "Third Love" MV ... the top part of the outfit is nice but the bottem part should be a skirt .. that would hv been better~~ regardless .. she looks great ... just hope she feel better soon and rest more

Guest s3imaDen

why? LIVE aint good?

i remember watching a vid of her perform third love live once..

i think it was quite okie.. at least she tried her best and sing live...

hahah.. i prefer see singing live though.. at least u show tat u r trying ur best.. i duno.. mayb its just me... ekekekek =D

why? LIVE aint good?

hahah.. i prefer see singing live though.. at least u show tat u r trying ur best.. i duno.. mayb its just me... ekekekek =D

because cam3n can't use clubbox and I don't know any non-clubbox link

It's bad news for cam3n

Of course her perf is awesome

I just went to Yahoo.co.kr

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0407103034269b0

Chae Yeon will attend at "M countdown in Japan"!!!

(I feel like I can read korean, which I cannot)

edit: another news from naver:

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

I'm worried about her ankle >_<

Guest Lis_424

here is the perfermance if u can't get it from clubbox .. i just uploaded it .. it's good quality. it is only CY's performance part .. 44 mb in wmv format

enjoy~~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXBNLLBS

CREDIT: soompi + twister86 @ INCOMPLETE FORUM

really like to thank twister86 for the video .. so please also check out and support his/her clubbox too.. it's http://clubbox.co.kr/eternalgasoo XD

^Thank you for the link xD

never go to that clubbox before

Chae Yeon Fighting!!!

btw I got the 1000th post!!!!! hahahaha

just notice that

This thread is really growing fast

Guest cam3n

It's bad news for cam3n

hahaha me too! I almost misundestood u..

oh! congratz for getting the 1000th post! :lol:

here is the perfermance if u can't get it from clubbox .. i just uploaded it .. it's good quality. it is only CY's performance part .. 44 mb in wmv format

enjoy~~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXBNLLBS

OMG! thank you soo much, Lis_424!!! :w00t:

Finnaly!! a good news for me! :lol:

Btw, what did it say about her ankle? was it so serious? is the second news abt her ankle too?

^About her ankle, not very very serious

about her ankle.... she hurt it again from love letter... she thought i was just a sprain but it got kinda bad so she had to go to the hospital... shes gonna go through with her schedule with it... they were saying she didnt really rest it enough last year too.... SIGH :tears: hope shes careful and it heals completely...

and the 2nd news is about she will be on "Mnet countdown in Japan"

edit: Third Love MV (no sound problem!!!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6BPXECD

or

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Credit to NowNForever for the MV!!!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

WHOO HOO! We finally reached 1,000 girls! Congrats!! :) Shows how much we love our unnie!! :D

I really do hope she gets better soon! Imma miss her!

Guest s3imaDen

It's bad news for cam3n

Of course her perf is awesome

I just went to Yahoo.co.kr

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0407103034269b0

Chae Yeon will attend at "M countdown in Japan"!!!

(I feel like I can read korean, which I cannot)

edit: another news from naver:

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

I'm worried about her ankle >_<

Ahhh.. i see i see... ekekekekek =D

thanks for clearing up =D

Guest flirtashaz

why? LIVE aint good?

i have so much respect for singers who sings live eventhough it is not as good. That's why i like her. She tried her best in every live performance that she has put in ^_^ I want to see her to sing more live.

thanks for the uploads!

Guest s3imaDen

^ yes. i love singers singing live.. although they mite be out of tune sometimes.. but i guess they can be trained through performances and improve themselves through tat...

btw, does anyone know where i can dl the whole Star Dance Battle for this year? i heard chae yeon performed as well.. but i wanna watch the whole thing.. hahahah =D

Guest sunnyz1

Hi,guys,

Just now ,i visited some website and found a piece of news:

this weekend we will see Chaeyeon again in 58th X-MAN!!!

THIS IS REALLY A GOOD NEWS~~~

We will also have Lee Seunggi and haha the same time!!!

Without them, i can't find passion in X-MAN~~~

But what a pity!!!There is no Brian~~~~

Guest Lis_424

realy?? she's on x-man next week!! YAY.. Gieon!! and i enjoy seeing HAHA too! he's so fnny LOL

THX wwwa for the MV .. cuz mine was out of sync too

same here i like her how she sings and dances LIVE occasionally when she performs . im really fine with lipsynce as long as the song is fast and the singer has to dance...if it is a slooowwww song and they still need to lipsync .. then that's a no no for me ;(

but CY is a good singer..she can sing LIVE and is good at it ~)

Guest pinklegirl007

i have so much respect for singers who sings live eventhough it is not as good. That's why i like her. She tried her best in every live performance that she has put in ^_^ I want to see her to sing more live.

thanks for the uploads!

Actually Chae Yeon always sang live really often!! I'm surprised that people always label her as a lipsync singer just because she's a dance singer. I remember even in her first album she sang live most of the time. I've seen her sing live more than half the time for all of her singles, and she's sang live in evey performance of "Third Love" she has NOT even lipsynced once on that song!!

^ yes. i love singers singing live.. although they mite be out of tune sometimes.. but i guess they can be trained through performances and improve themselves through tat...

btw, does anyone know where i can dl the whole Star Dance Battle for this year? i heard chae yeon performed as well.. but i wanna watch the whole thing.. hahahah =D

THis is really being objective, but I've never seen Chae Yeon sing out of tune. Sometimes her voice does seem worn out, but never out of tune. She may not be Mariah Carey, but she's sings live pretty similar to the recording. A remember even a famous Korean ballad singer, I forgot his name, but he said that he heard Chae Yeon sing a ballad song live, in a concert before she got famous, and he told her that if her dance songs don't work out she really should turn to ballad. He said that her voice has a melancholy tone to it and is very soothing to listen too!!!

Guest cam3n

THis is really being objective, but I've never seen Chae Yeon sing out of tune. Sometimes her voice does seem worn out, but never out of tune. She may not be Mariah Carey, but she's sings live pretty similar to the recording. A remember even a famous Korean ballad singer, I forgot his name, but he said that he heard Chae Yeon sing a ballad song live, in a concert before she got famous, and he told her that if her dance songs don't work out she really should turn to ballad. He said that her voice has a melancholy tone to it and is very soothing to listen too!!!

he said that?? who is this wise man? lolx

I never listen to Chae yeon singing ballad before..

Is there a ballad song in one of her album?

Guest chaserj7

^about Chae Yeon-- so far i've never heard her sing out of tune before. but then again she's always been singing fast songs.. maybe it'd be a different case if she did ballads. there were a couple of good ballads on her Vol2 album, and a few on her Vol3 too.. but i doubt they'd ever become singles. :P

LOL and thanks for all the links everyone! :D (but are we already allowed to post links? :blink)

Guest s3imaDen

Hahahah.. i know.. i watched quite a few vid of her performances.. and yes, she is only worn out, but not out of tune. tats wat i like.

who i mean out of tune.. are HK singers... well, at least they tried.

Actually Chae Yeon always sang live really often!! I'm surprised that people always label her as a lipsync singer just because she's a dance singer. I remember even in her first album she sang live most of the time. I've seen her sing live more than half the time for all of her singles, and she's sang live in evey performance of "Third Love" she has NOT even lipsynced once on that song!!

Agree. I would say about 70% of her perfs are live. she is not a lipsync singer!!!

Most of "Third Love" are live (I have seen few that lipsync), and all "Third Love" perfs at SBS are LIVE.

A remember even a famous Korean ballad singer, I forgot his name, but he said that he heard Chae Yeon sing a ballad song live, in a concert before she got famous, and he told her that if her dance songs don't work out she really should turn to ballad. He said that her voice has a melancholy tone to it and is very soothing to listen too!!!

Really!?! I wonder who he is

I love ChaeYeon ballad songs too. She should promote her ballad songs sometime.

All of her ballad songs in 3rd album are good.

Dance and sing live at the same time is not easy, and she has done great job

Chae Yeon unnie Fighting!!!