The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cam3n

Thank youu, tudaobietbuon! it's soo obvious now! so many of us have been re-watching that part again and again :blush: :lol::lol:

and that gif was absolutely adorable, Lis!!

Yeah! u guys were right! all we have to do as a fan is to support her..

we don't have to talk back at every mean comments they threw at her

cuz we know the truth and we love her. PERIOD.

Guest arkay88

.. i just made a gif.. just wanna share it ..hope u guys like it XD

chaeyeoncam02short6yq.gif

btw .. just wondering ...is the gif loading really slow ??

p.s:L im really happy we all think that way~~~ that we leave things peaceful.. we may leave comments like saying CY is great but we woudn't talk back and bash at others ~ that's wat we call good CY fans LOL XD

OMG she is soooo cute

i love chaeyeon and i respect her alot

i'm a newcomer to thread and i just wanna show support!

Guest pinklegirl007

she went to Nonstop5 long ago Ep 117 I think, and she also went to Hello Franceska season3 ep13

X-man last sunday would be totally boring without CY

Thanks so much for the info!!!!

I just finished watching Hello Franceska season 3 ep 13!!! I loved it!! I downloaded it from sylver's clubbox.... I watched a few episodes of the 2nd season so I was able to understand the story, but for those of you who haven't seen it before and don't get what its about, you can pm me!

Anyways, Chae Yeon looks so cute!! YOu know how some singers look better on camera in stage than in dramas.. like Hyori is really pretty, but for some reason she doesn't look as great in that drama she did, while she looks so pretty in pics and on performances. But Chae Yeon's face fits the camera angles really well while acting!! I got confused because she wasn't coming on in the beginning, and I was wondering if maybe you wrote down the wrong episode or something, but nope you were right! LOL She doesn't come in untill towards the end, but her acting wasn't bad for a beginner. She should come out more often in sitcoms and stuff, and go more into acting!!!

All Chae Yeon fans watch it!!! :D

Guest tudaobietbuon

AHH! That GIF is soo cute Lis

tudaobietbuon I'm soooo jealous of your GIF it's too freaken cute! I love it! I want one LMAO!!! :)

hihi.. thanks ... she's so adorable in that part ... (well, she always is) lol

cam3n...I think I watch that part about 20 times already .. :D

hmm... I should dl NN5 and francesca huh...

I'll try to dl it tommorow ... yay .. never seen she acts before ...

To me , Chae Yeon unnie is the best singer . She sings so well and really fits the camera . I don't know why people say bad comment about her . In X-man thread , there are many people who don't like Cy , they said she was overrated but I think she just wanted to make fun of the show

Chae Yeon unnie , aja aja hwaeeting !!!!!

Guest ohiloveit

Ahh thats a very cute gif of Chae yeon!

Yeah, it makes me sad when people say negative things about her. =/

The more I watched her on X-man, the more I like her~ Despite what others say

I like her singing too!

I'm going to download the Hello Franceska episode...curious to see how she is on screen/acting

Guest nessa

awww Lis that gif is so cute! Chae Yeon looks reallie cute there as well, even when she hardly has any make up on. Thanx for sharing with us.

And thanx tudaobietbuon for sharing that link with us, you make it a lot easier for me when I want to watch those two parts ^^

Guest pinklegirl007

Hey Lis_424 !!!!

Your gif is soo cute! :D

I was going to mention it on my last post, but I forgot! LOL :P

Anyways, I was going to ask you if you have 2 of the Manwon Hengbok episodes that feature Chae Yeon on it.

If you still have it on your computer, could you pm me a link of it?? PLEEEEZ!!?

I have the episode with Chae Yeon featured in Hello Franceska, so maybe we can trade? lol :D

If anyone else up for this offer.... please pm me!!!! :)

Guest koreanbabo92

i love Chae Yeon :w00t: ...her voice...her dancing.. her 매력....she is someone you can totally like like forever... And she is looks reallly~ young for her age...it sux how people talk bad about her...

^ agree

Does anyone know any clubbox that I can upload?

I will upload NN5 ft. CY (350MB), so you will get the right episode

I'm quite sure it's ep117 though

It will take me too long if I upload in megaupload

Guest Lis_424

Hey Lis_424 !!!!

Your gif is soo cute! :D

I was going to mention it on my last post, but I forgot! LOL :P

Anyways, I was going to ask you if you have 2 of the Manwon Hengbok episodes that feature Chae Yeon on it.

If you still have it on your computer, could you pm me a link of it?? PLEEEEZ!!?

I have the episode with Chae Yeon featured in Hello Franceska, so maybe we can trade? lol :D

If anyone else up for this offer.... please pm me!!!! :)

do u mean the 2 episode of Chae Yeon VS. Hwan Hee?? i got it from http://clubbox.co.kr/Kalena85

u said u download the Hello Franceska from sylver's clubbox?? i dunno why i can't get into sylvers.. and since i don't understand korean .. it's harder for me to understand why when i enter it .. it asks me to type some art of password thing

P.S: thx for all the comments for the gif ^_^

edit// sorry wwwa .. i dunno any clubbox that you can upload it .. i wish i knew either .. then i can upload some clips of CY too +_+

do u mean the 2 episode of Chae Yeon VS. Hwan Hee?? i got it from http://clubbox.co.kr/Kalena85

u said u download the Hello Franceska from sylver's clubbox?? i dunno why i can't get into sylvers.. and since i don't understand korean .. it's harder for me to understand why when i enter it .. it asks me to type some art of password thing

For people who don't have Happy Share Company, CY VS HH one, You SHOULD download it!!!

happy share company thread

there are the translations of boths part on page 13 and 14 in Happy Share Company Thread

about sylver clubbox, you have to e-mail him/her. Click on "ANNOUNCEMENT!!!" it tells you what to do.

we should create a new clubbox to upload our unnie stuff if anyone in here knows how to do that :sweatingbullets:

I wish the whole world would use only one language...

Guest cam3n

^Yeah!! Chae Yeon and Hwanhee was totally cute in it! the phone part was hillarious! LOL

I think GOD members really like Chae Yeon.. they were so nice towards her :)

Also.. I was watching old X-man eps today.. I didn't know they coupled in X-man before :blink:

I thought the only time they were involved was in Loveletter :lol:

freesnap0010pp.jpg

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

^Here are the X-Man eps number

#29 Ep. 67 [2005.02.13]

#29 Ep. 68 [2005.02.20]

Thanks for the episode #'s cam3n Imma dl it now!! I want to see it haha :) she looks soo cute!!

nessa not to be a pain or anything, your GIF of Sueng Gi is over 40 KB. If you don't lower it, the admins make take it off :)

Guest tudaobietbuon

^Here are the X-Man eps number

#29 Ep. 67 [2005.02.13]

#29 Ep. 68 [2005.02.20]

thank youuuuuuu... dling .. here I come :D:lol:

Guest s3imaDen

the nonstop 5 epi that you said she appear T_T *Sigh* i can't find anyone having subs of it T_T i really like to know what she is talking... haii.. to understand.. ekekek

anyways <3333 i think there's any xman episode of her and brian though..

i duno which one though T_T i can't find it anymore T_T

alrite. found it.. its eer

Guest cam3n

Come to think of it.. I remember during Happy Shares Company, Chae Yeon did a veryy short acting shots? she spoke in english.. does anyone remember that part? I wonder what series it was for..

can anyone up happy share company with Chae Yeon unnie and Hwanhee . I really want to watch but the link in Kalena's clubbox did'nt work . Please help me . Thanks