The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cam3n

But I think the guests for next week is better than this week.. and there's Tim and Tei!!! maybe we'll get some new pairings for Chae Yeon LOL.. oh no!! the matchmaking business is opening againn :lol:

btw, does anyone know when she's gonna perform other songs? I like her "Third Love" but I also want to see her perfoming other songs..

now I wish I know korean.. then I could read and find more news bout her.. :(

Guest nessa

^---- I don't know if she will perform any other songs, cuz singers in korea usually only perform two songs from their album, that's usually, some have performed more, but from her last album she only had performed two as well. I don't know, hopefully she will perform another song, maybe a ballad ^^

Guest s3imaDen

next LL ep picture

SV4000128956.jpg

SV4000137630.jpg

^ from chaeyeon cyworld

She looks really close with Tei.. tats tei rite?? ekeke

see how she is soo close to tei when taking the photo..

i think its sooo cute!!! ekekekekeekek =D

can't wait to see the upcoming love letter epi.. heheheh

And I thought I saw every performance that Chae Yeon did since her 2nd album!! LOL Does anyone have this performance or know where I can download this award show that Chae Yeon performs in??

It's Only You perf. during 3rd album :sweatingbullets:

I wish I know where to download too I really like her outfit

7 more days before chae yeon back on Love Letter ... so long...

Guest Lis_424

same i wish i can download all er performances!! but soo hard to find .. especially when i dunno korean +_+

^^yeah!! thats the one!! it was SO FUNNY!! i was on the floor...

but anyhow... i REALLY like cy hair kinda short... its really cute... like when it was black i thought that was really cute... but no one in korea really stays with short hair (excluding old people) for long.. they grow it out pretty fast or with extentions... (like cy right?) but i liked it.. i wanted it like hers...

same here ..i really like her short black hair too in the old LL eps.. it's very cute ~~ i like her hair long too though~

Guest cam3n

It's Only You perf. during 3rd album :sweatingbullets:

I wish I know where to download too I really like her outfit

7 more days before chae yeon back on Love Letter ... so long...

I knoww.. :( now 1 week seems soo longg..

but did u see the screencaps someone posted in the loveletter thread?

she looks gorgeous!!

Well.. while we're waiting (impatiently) for unnie's appearance next week..

if u haven't watch her in 2005.05.21 Loveletter ep.. u should check it out

She looks so cute with short black hair!! and it was hillarious in the girls game when she kept rolling off to the sides :lol::lol:

and Min Kyung Hoon was sooo darn cute!! he liked Chae Yeon but also the other girls LOL

Guest tudaobietbuon

ah... I can't wait for next week LL ... yayay ... too bad Brian is not back ... hic hic....I mizz him

aniway... I made this cute gif of CY + SG .. they're cute

cysg6.gif

Guest queena

^omygosh that is too cute... my fav couple.. hahaa...

her hair was so cute in pig tails... with braids too... i want my hair to grow fast... i want that messy choppy do like cy's....

Guest nessa

ah... I can't wait for next week LL ... yayay ... too bad Brian is not back ... hic hic....I mizz him

aniway... I made this cute gif of CY + SG .. they're cute

cysg6.gif

when did that scene happen O_O. I rewatched the whole breaking the brick scenes and i didnt see it O_O. But the gif is so cute! Giyeon <3

Guest nessa

ohhh okai, hahah i was like "i could've sworn i didnt see it!", lol. Awww wished they would've showed it, like during the actual game, it would've been so cute!

Guest tudaobietbuon

I know, I saw it so I was waiting for the actual game to see it... too bad it didn't show, I was so dissapointed...

Guest cam3n

^Heyy I was wondering how did I miss that part?! LOL

I thought the LQ version didn't show it or something.. I'll re watch that eps

today x-man ep haven't available yet :( been waiting all day to see our unnie..

Guest pinklegirl007

^Heyy I was wondering how did I miss that part?! LOL

I thought the LQ version didn't show it or something.. I'll re watch that eps

today x-man ep haven't available yet :( been waiting all day to see our unnie..

Go to Iyagi's clubbox!!! It reguires that you are clubbox member though.

It's the only clubbox that has the low and high quality of today's X-man!!!!! :)

I'm downloading it right now! LOL, but its taking forever...its like 10 kb per seconds right now.

Guest cam3n

^I would, but I couldn't use clubbox.. I'm a mac user see.. TT__TT

10kbs/sec??? it's like a slow torture isn't it? LOL

I took a screencap of her cyworld.. cuz I was bored waiting for the X-Man LOL

freesnap0018wv.jpg

I like the layout!! it's so cutee!! just like her! :lol:

Guest Mirae-chan

kyaarrr can someone explain what happens and whats the point of X-Men? cuz i heard that Chae Yeon was the X-Man recently and she was really good at it ..

Guest pinklegirl007

^I would, but I couldn't use clubbox.. I'm a mac user see.. TT__TT

10kbs/sec??? it's like a slow torture isn't it? LOL

I took a screencap of her cyworld.. cuz I was bored waiting for the X-Man LOL

freesnap0018wv.jpg

I like the layout!! it's so cutee!! just like her! :lol:

OMG!!! That is so cute!!!! :D

I wish I could visit her cyworld!! But I don't have membership, so I don't think that I could visit it... :(

I also don't know how to register, since my Korean isn't that good. I mean I could read and understand Korean songs and drama, but I don't know..... there's so much Korea writing everywhere I don't know what to do... Maybe you can pm me on directions?? :)

If you're busy you don't have to!! Thanks for the pic of her cyworld though!!! It is really cute!

Guest totalangelic

chae yeon has a big nose... but its pretty ^^ luvin her tune 3rd love, n her hair, well wow its soo kwl luv her bang

Guest tudaobietbuon

kyaarrr can someone explain what happens and whats the point of X-Men? cuz i heard that Chae Yeon was the X-Man recently and she was really good at it ..

the job of the x-man is to make their team loses in the games without anyone notice that he/she doing it on purpose.. at the end of the show the guest will vote on who is the x-man.

At the time that CY is being the x-man, only Park Kyung Lim vote her. no one notice that she's the x-man except for PKL .. that's why we say that CY is good...