The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cam3n

Oh! the one that look alot like KJK!! I didn't know his name but I remember him :lol:

I think he's veryy cutee!! cuter than KJK.. but he did seems a lil cocky.. lol

Chae Yeon and Tony?? hahaha there's no chemistry at all! it would look weird.. imo

well.. whomever she's gonna end up with.. we'll know very soon.. Sunday yay!!

Ohn Ju Wan rejected Chae Yeon before? are u sure, Lis? *goes to watch eps 64/65*

I've just watch Chae Yeon's 06.03.05 inki gayo perf

it's a live perf and she dance while singing.. I think she did great! so proud of her..

I don't like it when an artist always lipsync during perf -_-

and fans making excuses like "try singing while u're dancing like tht"

I just find it ironic.. cuz they're supposed to put singing first not dancing..

^

That's what make Chaeyeon Special

her voice, her dance and her personality

Our Unnie is the BEST

ps. Can't wait to see Love Letter next ep (not this week but the week after). Can't wait to see Yeoni on LL again

Guest cam3n

Oh no! I've just re-watch x-man ep 64.. he did! he rejected our Chae Yeon unnie! that arrogant lil KJK!! :lol:

but it was funny when Chae Yeon rejected Brian in that same ep! LOL

and for those who are Gieon shipper.. if u haven't watch this eps.. u should watch it! there's a short but cute "of course" Gieon moment ;)

Guest Lis_424

^

That's what make Chaeyeon Special

her voice, her dance and her personality

Our Unnie is the BEST

ps. Can't wait to see Love Letter next ep (not this week but the week after). Can't wait to see Yeoni on LL again

same here i skipped LL cuz no CY .. can't wait till she come back ~~~~~~~~~~

lol yeah .. i rmbr that x-man ep ... when CY reject Brian in that ep... her lips were scrunch together .. and Brians reaction .. his lips were sort of scrunch LOL .

Guest Lis_424

o yeah . by the way .. i was just wondering wat award shows hv Chae Yeon appeared/ performed in from 2005 to now ? i know she performed in SBS Gayo Daejun and KBS Gayo Daesang of 2005...

but what award show is this pic??

hyukyeon30ho.jpg

anad what was the award show where she performed with Bin?? did she go to the MNET-KMTV Music Video Festival 2005??

last thing... i recently saw a clip of the DBSK performance at Power Concert (April12.2006) and i think i saw CY as the host/ MC?.. i was just wondering if she performed there??

p.s: sort of off topic . but what does "gasoo" mean ?? *embarrassed... lol i've heard it sooo many times . but dunno what it means.. does it mean singer?? superstar??... LOL dunno

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Gasoo just means famous star...something like that. Correct me if i'm wrong. I just know it means star. :)

I remember seeing that clip from an award show i dl but it got erased soo sad! She was really cute and very humble! like always!

Our unnie is effing the BEST :)

Guest cam3n

^^I think gasoo means singer... ?

yes please! Could someone give more infos.. I'd like to collect all her perfomances.. :D

Liz, the pic where she made the peace sign.. I think someone mentioned before that is for.. photogenic award?? :unsure: I'm not sure tho..

^Briyeon is still the best, eh! :D

LOL! to me Briyeon is still number one.. but I think their moment has gone..

now is like.. Gieon moment.. either is good :lol:

nueng: I really like ur Junjin banner!!

ok, I'm gonna go a lil bit off topic.. but did u watch the hillarious "mv" of Junjin and Eric using Shinhwa's Together Forever song?

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

yes please! Could someone give more infos.. I'd like to collect all her perfomances.. :D

Liz, the pic where she made the peace sign.. I think someone mentioned before that is for.. photogenic award?? :unsure: I'm not sure tho..

ok, I'm gonna go a lil bit off topic.. but did u watch the hillarious "mv" of Junjin and Eric using Shinhwa's Together Forever song?

HEHE thanks Cam3n it's my hubbie :D no i haven't seen it :(

Yeah that pic is taken from when she got the photogenic award!

AHHHHH!! Kangta on XMAN but is on Park team. Soo this means our unnie won't get to be with him. Sooo sad they would look cute togther! Maybe they'll get to go against each other in "of course" :D

o yeah . by the way .. i was just wondering wat award shows hv Chae Yeon appeared/ performed in from 2005 to now ? i know she performed in SBS Gayo Daejun and KBS Gayo Daesang of 2005...

hyukyeon30ho.jpg

anad what was the award show where she performed with Bin?? did she go to the MNET-KMTV Music Video Festival 2005??

last thing... i recently saw a clip of the DBSK performance at Power Concert (April12.2006) and i think i saw CY as the host/ MC?.. i was just wondering if she performed there??

p.s: sort of off topic . but what does "gasoo" mean ?? *embarrassed... lol i've heard it sooo many times . but dunno what it means.. does it mean singer?? superstar??... LOL dunno

For the pic, I cannot remember the name of the award but it's something about photography. I cannot find anywhere to download. It's on Nov 24, 2005 (or Nov 25)

She went to SBS, KBS and the one with Bin is MBC (Dec 4, 2005). She went to Mnet-Kmtv music video award; I saw the pictures, but didn't see her perf or anything...

I don't know about Power Concert... I will check it out

And Gasoo means Singer

Correct me if i'm wrong

Guest hunnibunni

yea gasoo means singer.

i just saw love letter and cy was in the previews! yay shes back! xD

also, tei, tim, ayumi, i think lee seung ki? not sure about him though. i can't wait for next week

Guest queena

same here i skipped LL cuz no CY .. can't wait till she come back ~~~~~~~~~~

lol yeah .. i rmbr that x-man ep ... when CY reject Brian in that ep... her lips were scrunch together .. and Brians reaction .. his lips were sort of scrunch LOL .

YEAH... im watching the loveletter eps... and they are soooooo dry without her... i dont really like any of the girls... they are all so..... neh soong (it means like fake girly and not real) hahha... except jo jung lin.. i forgot if she is even on this week... i cant even remember what happened... SIGH... im sooo glad shes comming back.. (AND SO IS TIM YAYYYYYY!)

OMG are you talking about the thing... i dunno with like junjin and eric and they make fun of a lee jee hoon song (the one with hye sung and kang ta... or something een young aka doll)?? THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!!

if you guys havent seen it... its a must see...

butyeah.. im downloading LL ... just cuz of chun myung hoon... at least hes funny.... but man i cant wait to see xman! hahaa.. i am SO waiting... shes really cute on star golden bell... shes always likesmiling and doing the peace sign and stuff... shes cute... she should go more...

i just noticed that cy and tei look really close in that picture.... i always got the feeling that he liked her... cuz he always asks her to be his partner in every show... (cept that one time with that sujin on LL) but yeah.. he looks so shy/happy in that picture!!! hahaha.. how cute.. even tho i dont really like him... thats really cute...

Guest queena

^OH MY GOSH!! i wasnt talking about that.... but it was sooo funny!! i was watching it... hahaha i can up it for you... and pm it to you... (i dont think we can post links...) but yeah... i will send it to you if you didnt see it... its like jun jin and eric on stage and they are singing to lee jee hoon and they are SOOO funny!!

but thats so off topic.... so..

yeah.. i just watched love letter and on the preview for next week i saw chae yeon... and brian??? uh oh!! because i saw tei and i dont think seung gi... but im SURE there will be a battle over her... IM SO EXCITED~~oh yeah.. hahhaa... i wanted her and tim... but her and brian will do... hahah

Guest pinklegirl007

hyukyeon30ho.jpg

I never saw this!!! :blink:

And I thought I saw every performance that Chae Yeon did since her 2nd album!! LOL Does anyone have this performance or know where I can download this award show that Chae Yeon performs in??

Guest cam3n

^Yeah I never saw that one too.. :(

really wish I could get all her clips

^OH MY GOSH!! i wasnt talking about that.... but it was sooo funny!! i was watching it... hahaha i can up it for you... and pm it to you... (i dont think we can post links...) but yeah... i will send it to you if you didnt see it... its like jun jin and eric on stage and they are singing to lee jee hoon and they are SOOO funny!!

I know which one u're talking about!! :w00t: I just remember it!!

just the two of them on stage right?? when I thought they finish perf.. they start singing again LOL

that's the one u're talking abt rite?

ooo.. we are wayy off topic HAHAHA

right now I'm watching super old eps of loveletter where Chae Yeon's hair is sooo short but she look sooo cutee!! but I think she's soo much prettier with long hair..

Guest queena

^^yeah!! thats the one!! it was SO FUNNY!! i was on the floor...

but anyhow... i REALLY like cy hair kinda short... its really cute... like when it was black i thought that was really cute... but no one in korea really stays with short hair (excluding old people) for long.. they grow it out pretty fast or with extentions... (like cy right?) but i liked it.. i wanted it like hers...

Guest nessa

woohoo! chae yeon is back on LL next week, but I wish Brian and Lee Seung gi was on it too T_T. I miss Brian, he hasnt been on gameshows for the past 2 weeks >_<. But Tei is back so we know there will be a good guy for Chae Yeon to pick ^^

Guest queena

??????????? I THOUGHT BRIAN WAS GONNA BE BACK?!?!?! :( dang it i couldve sworn.... oh well.. .haha i allgot excited... :blush: :angry: