The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

here is the link everyone...I just made it soo nothing much. If ya'll had any suggestions please do tell me!

Lee Chae Yeon

Hope to see everyone there :D

:D:D

That's fast

My wish comes true ^^

good job Nueng!!!

ps. this thread will reach 1,000 soon

Guest Lis_424

About Tei and Chaeyeon

I don't like that Love Letter episode either (I can't even stand to watch it) and I agree with how Seung gi treats chae yeon, but Tei treats Chaeyeon well too!!

Tei always goes for chaeyeon in almost every gameshow that I've seen.

They seem to be close friends.

though Tei goes for cy and cy goes for tei, but many time they don't pair up for some reasons

Chae Yean chose Buzz guy over Tei in LL (long time ago ep 5&6)

Tei chose SuJin in LL (I hate that ep)

Chae Yeon chose Micky(DBSK) and left Tei behind in X-man Christmas & New Year special

Tei chose Bae Seul Gi over Chae Yeon in X-man (I think it's after new year ep)

From that, My heart is Broken hahaha

I also like how Tei invites CY as a special guest in his concert or something

sighh same here .. i was soo heartbroken after the LL ep where Tei choose Sujin .. sighhhhhhhhh .. but the previous x-men eps i was still ok with it .. i was like telling myself its scripted IT"S scripted.. it's scripted.. dun take it in and then i saw a pic of them in a radio show of something . they look like good frds and then i knew about Tei invited Cy to his concert thing and so then now i start forgiving Tei ... LOL ... but still im still a bit dissapointed in that LL episode +___+

yeah i dunno why either .. lately i've been coming to this thread constantly .. like couple times a day .. +__+

P.S: CAn anyone name all or most of the episode that Cy appeared in X-men and LL

i earliest x-men ep that i have of her is after X-man #46 Ep. 102 (2005.10.16)

and YES im going to join the forum for sure!!! and i lub MinChae too!! i start like them to be a couple after that x-man ep ..but the strange thing is .. Minwoo never goes for CY in LL . sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Loveletter

Episode 05&06 05.21.05 - 05.28.05

Episode 13&14 07.09.05 - 07.16.05

Episode 30&31 11.12.2005 - 11.19.2005

Episode 34-35 12.10.05 - 12.17.05

Episode 38-39 1.07.06-1.14.06

Episode 43-44 2.11.06 - 2.18.06

Episode 45-46 2.25.06 - 3.04.06

Episode 49-50 3.25-06 - 4.01.06

Credit: love letter thread

X-man

Xman #8

Episode 24 (2004.04.17)

Episode 25 (2004.04.24)

Xman #11

Episode 31 (2004.06.05)

Episode 32 (2004.06.12)

Xman #13

Episode 35 (2004.07.03)

Episode 36 (2004.07.10)

Xman #19

Episode 46 (2004.09.25)

Episode 47 (2004.10.02)

Xman #22

Episode 53 (2004.11.07)

Episode 54 (2004.11.14)

Xman #26

Episode 61 (2005.01.02)

Episode 62 (2005.01.09)

Xman #27

Episode 63 (2005.01.16)

Episode 64 (2005.01.23)

Xman #28

Episode 65 (2005.01.30)

Episode 66 (2005.02.06)

Xman #29

Episode 67 (2005.02.13)

Episode 68 (2005.02.20)

Xman #32

Episode 73 (2005.03.27)

Episode 74 (2005.04.03)

and from #46 ep102 until now

credit: x-man thread

I think i miss some

Guest s3imaDen

Hey everyone! i just made a Chae Yeon forum..devoted to our lovely princess. if anyone wants to help like be MOD or ADMIN! Please PM :)

Love you all!!

AND YES queena you are my NEW BEST FRIEND HAHA :)

okok.. i saw the forum already.. hahahah =D

i guess its the triangle thingy which makes it more interesting..

but.. who wont choose micky?! i mean.. dah.. DBSK fans will like... go crazy then...(i'm a fan of 'em myself).. i just can sort of see the consequences if she doesnt pick micky.. yaknow.. the fans will go wild about it.... T_T its just like when stephanie din pick woohyuk in xman.. and some fans were crazy about it... T_T

i'm just trying to say.. some fans mite get wild if she din pick micky.... i think they look cute together though.. ahahah =D

Guest sunnyz1

OMG! I"m back haha....I can't get enough of this thread!!

cam3n YOUR AWESOME! Thanks for the Gieon cap!! :D

What's everyone's name so we don't have to go by SN's...I'm Nueng...

Does anyone know a Chae Yeon forum in english?? If not..I want to start one for her :D

Nueng,

you are so great!!!

I love chaeyeon so much,

and i always search her English website,

you've made my dream come true!!!!

If i have any help,

count me in!!!

Guest Lis_424

OMG wwwa!@!! you're the best!!LUb ya!! thx for taking the time to name the episode that CY appeared in in X-men and LL!!! i really appreciate it!!! :D now it';s just a matter of hunting down the eps.. XD

okok.. i saw the forum already.. hahahah =D

i guess its the triangle thingy which makes it more interesting..

but.. who wont choose micky?! i mean.. dah.. DBSK fans will like... go crazy then...(i'm a fan of 'em myself).. i just can sort of see the consequences if she doesnt pick micky.. yaknow.. the fans will go wild about it.... T_T its just like when stephanie din pick woohyuk in xman.. and some fans were crazy about it... T_T

i'm just trying to say.. some fans mite get wild if she din pick micky.... i think they look cute together though.. ahahah =D

gotta agree with ya!! WHO wouldn't choose MICKy!! LOL im a fan of DBSK too .. not the huggest fan but a fan for sure!! CY had to choose Micky for sure just of the consequences!!! plus he's CUTE !! AHAHA my fav are YUnho then Micky!! I was sooooooo glad that Micky pick CY and CY choose Micky~!! i love that x-man ep!! i rewatched it soo many times since it has my very fav celebs (CY, Yunho n MIcky) V ^_^V just wished that Yunho and CY will pair up one day in x-men or LL .... and i also want Chaewoo to be coupled too hehehe XD

YAY .. page 50 is mine !! ~~~~~~~~ ;P

Guest nessa

^This is for you ShinhwaLovesMe.. (sorry it's a LQ caps :lol: )

gieon8yt.jpg

I <3333 giyeon! lol. I think cy was the only one that actually gave seunggi a kiss, everyone else, you can see that their lips barely touched the guys cheeks. lol.

and about someone saying that cy is underrated, i dont think she's that underrated in korea since she's on so many gameshows, she's still underrated on soompi, cuz she's always being compared to eunhye, and soompi having more eunhye fans, starts to dislike cy. poor girl T__T. she deserves all the love ^^

It's awesome that this thread is growing alot faster.

Guest s3imaDen

OMG wwwa!@!! you're the best!!LUb ya!! thx for taking the time to name the episode that CY appeared in in X-men and LL!!! i really appreciate it!!! :D now it';s just a matter of hunting down the eps.. XD

gotta agree with ya!! WHO wouldn't choose MICKy!! LOL im a fan of DBSK too .. not the huggest fan but a fan for sure!! CY had to choose Micky for sure just of the consequences!!! plus he's CUTE !! AHAHA my fav are YUnho then Micky!! I was sooooooo glad that Micky pick CY and CY choose Micky~!! i love that x-man ep!! i rewatched it soo many times since it has my very fav celebs (CY, Yunho n MIcky) V ^_^V just wished that Yunho and CY will pair up one day in x-men or LL .... and i also want Chaewoo to be coupled too hehehe XD

YAY .. page 50 is mine !! ~~~~~~~~ ;P

Hey, thank you for understanding what i'm trying to say..

Coz, i went to a chinese forum after i watched the xmen episode with woohyuk and stephanie... steph din choose woohyuk...

and the fans were baashing her about tat.. and went all wild... so....

seeing tat there's sooo many DBSK fans... i guess it'll end the same if CY din choose micky.

i'm not saying choosing micky is a bag thing though, i find them cute together as well.. hahahah XD but.. u can see how the fans will react if she din choose micky... :vicx:

micky + chaeyeon = MiYeon? ChaeCky??? O_O YooChae? AHAHAHAH XD

she hurt her ankle?! T_T she gotta be more careful next time, and recover 100% ASAP~~~~~

Guest Lis_424

Hey, thank you for understanding what i'm trying to say..

Coz, i went to a chinese forum after i watched the xmen episode with woohyuk and stephanie... steph din choose woohyuk...

and the fans were baashing her about tat.. and went all wild... so....

seeing tat there's sooo many DBSK fans... i guess it'll end the same if CY din choose micky.

i'm not saying choosing micky is a bag thing though, i find them cute together as well.. hahahah XD but.. u can see how the fans will react if she din choose micky... :vicx:

micky + chaeyeon = MiYeon? ChaeCky??? O_O YooChae? AHAHAHAH XD

she hurt her ankle?! T_T she gotta be more careful next time, and recover 100% ASAP~~~~~

LOL ~ HAHA YooChae?? lol it's weird but i like it since i like micky and chae yeon HAHA .. LOL i tend to like to put my fav celebs together...i think.. i'm basically the onli one that likes them together LOL ..they also have the age difference too ..but i least i want them to be good frds or hv a good bro n sis relationship XD

anway im just going to share a gif i just made ... dedicated to YooChae or ChaeChun HAHA .. this is my 2nd gif i have ever made .. it's simple and i didn't spent too much time on it. but hope u''ll enjoy it

when i hv time after all my exams .. i'll make some gifs for Geion and Bryeon~~ XD ... BUT if later i don't want to make any GIFs.. i'll at least post some screen caps~ since i already made some caps yesterday of old x-man eps of Geion and Bryeon

chaeyeonmicky5gy.jpg

mickyandchaeyeon011zn.gif

hope Chae Yeon's ankle heals fast ^^

Guest queena

about her ankle.... she hurt it again from love letter... she thought i was just a sprain but it got kinda bad so she had to go to the hospital... shes gonna go through with her schedule with it... they were saying she didnt really rest it enough last year too.... SIGH :tears: hope shes careful and it heals completely...

here is the link everyone...I just made it soo nothing much. If ya'll had any suggestions please do tell me!

Lee Chae Yeon

Hope to see everyone there :D

ok so.. i dunno what this is... another site... for non soompiers and stuff?? im really not into this kinda stuff this is the first forum ive been this active in, so i dont really know what the site is... HAHA i feel DUMB! could someone enlighten me because i wanna know about it and help grow the site if i can ...

but yeah... i came to this thread... after one day.. there are so many more comments.. and the forum is growing so much i feel so happy for cy and her supporters... like she totally deserves her success...

all i can say now is that i hope she feels better and i hope shes gonna be extra careful... because id rather see her 100% in a little bit then her all hurt and stuff now...

daa640ec.jpg253c3433.jpg

c764cd79.jpg81108787.jpg

28cc4e62.jpgbb7b7e5c.jpg

2f69a96b.jpg116835bb.jpg

7e0d5095.jpg029bd990.jpg

Music tank April 05 2006

Did her ankle hurt while dancing? >_<

Now I don't want to see chaeyeon on the shows if she doesn't get enough sleep, if she has to hurt herself

Guest flirtashaz

sorry, this might be out of the topic but i just want to know why there is an age difference between US and Korea, like in korea they count it one year older or something like that?

anyway, i've never seen CY in Music Bank before. Cant wait to see that performance. Not liking the outfit though. Hope she gets well!!

sorry, this might be out of the topic but i just want to know why there is an age difference between US and Korea, like in korea they count it one year older or something like that?

anyway, i've never seen CY in Music Bank before. Cant wait to see that performance. Not liking the outfit though. Hope she gets well!!

In most asian country like Korea when you are first born they already consider you as one years old. Hope that made any sense XD

I download the whole show from http://clubbox.co.kr/Kalena85

I don't know where to download previous music tank (KM TV). chaeyeon went there a few times beofore.

Thanks Wa~ i shall now go download it!! LOL... all the CY stuff i download on Clubbox never goes lol it always say at 0%

Guest cam3n

I can't use CB.. it's so frustrating!! :tears:

Wa, what was the song she sing in the perf?? did she sing live or lip-sync?

About her ankle.. I guess that's the reason she's not going to be in the coming Loveletter.. well, I hope she will get enough rest.. I can wait for another week :lol: