The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Lis_424

i wish i could upload the clips .. but it's 700mb each .. so it'll take forever upload..plus my internet keeps crashing lately.. i wish i can and know how to upload to someone's clubbox +_+

Guest nessa

Thanks for the episode #'s cam3n Imma dl it now!! I want to see it haha :) she looks soo cute!!

nessa not to be a pain or anything, your GIF of Sueng Gi is over 40 KB. If you don't lower it, the admins make take it off :)

ahhh sorry -__-, thanx for telling me, i didn't know ^^

Guest queena

after the LL where seung gi and cy were a couple they seem like they became closer... before, they didnt like do the romance thing as much on xman and stuff... but then after LL they are both more into eachother... esp cy...

but i was watching an old ep of xman.. and han hyo goo stole a guy from cy... and then bak kyung lim straight up laughed really loud and was clapping...i was like... thats so mean!! but she was doing that cuz cy always got kim jong gook when she was on park team... but yeah.. i was noticing she kinda lost some weight... i think prolly she got shocked from that time hee chul was like saying she was cubby.. or something on the of course game...

and the old man won eh heng bok... that one was really funny.. i remember watching some parts of it.. but i just realized i never watched the whole thing.. im dling it right now from kalena's cb.. im so excited! MORE CY YES!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

ahhh sorry -__-, thanx for telling me, i didn't know ^^

Your welcome :) I didn't want it to get deleted it's soo cute! Love Sueng Gi :) hehe...

queena I was never a fan of Park Kyung Lim, she's just BLAH! hahaha even though they are good friends and all, I don't like some comments she throws at Chae Yeon on XMAN! Scripted! YES I KNOW! But still...some are really harsh!

But lately Chae Yeon's comebacks on XMAN are way more funny!!! I just freaken adore her!!

Guest Lis_424

lol .. i just finished watchin last weeks x-man with CY, LSG and Brian WITH SUBS this time.. now i understand the conversation between CY and Brian during "of course" game XD .. lol ..

now i start wondering .. what kind of guys matches Chae Yeon?? what do u think her ideals are??

for me.. i think CY likes outgoing guys that can dance well (like Brian) but onli as best friends.. As of love relationships, im pretty sure she likes funny guys.. since she love to laughs ... someone tall, somewat shy guys (like LSG).. cuz i think she'll like to take the leading role in a relationship... sigh but the problem with LSG .. is the 8 yrs age difference.. she'll feel insecure with an age gap =_= what girl wouldn't XD

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

lol .. i just finished watchin last weeks x-man with CY, LSG and Brian WITH SUBS this time.. now i understand the conversation between CY and Brian during "of course" game XD .. lol ..

now i start wondering .. what kind of guys matches Chae Yeon?? what do u think her ideals are??

for me.. i think CY likes outgoing guys that can dance well (like Brian) but onli as best friends.. As of love relationships, im pretty sure she likes funny guys.. since she love to laughs ... someone tall, somewat shy guys (like LSG).. cuz i think she'll like to take the leading role in a relationship... sigh but the problem with LSG .. is the 8 yrs age difference.. she'll feel insecure with an age gap =_= what girl wouldn't XD

HAHA! I just finished watching XMAn with subs! hehe...the "OF COURSE" game between them was soo cute. I love how Chae Yeon is claiming or so called claiming Sueng Gi!! It was just too darn cute between these two!!

Hmm...I could see unnie with Eric or Dongwan from Shinhwa! But all shinhwa guys are funny! hehe I LOVE SHINHWA

Who do you want Chae Yeon with in XMAN this week??

Put 1 for TONY

Put 2 for Ji Hoon

hmmm...i'm not sure!! :)

QUICK NOTE:: I'm bringing back a Chae Yeon unnie fic I wrote a long time ago called "The Gift" please everyone support it, if you can..pretty please?? hehe...at least do it for our unnie! thanks girls!! The link is in my sig... #5 :)

Guest queena

HM... good question... no one on kang team that is worthy of cy... i dont really like tony.. hes like kinda cocky... i guess that ji hoon guy... but she prolly wont get as much air time with him.. hahaha... how about captain kang?? hahhaa i kno ew.. hahaha... so yeah that ji hoon guy... I WANT HER WITH SEUNG GI!!

but im rewatching the man won eh heng bok..... SHES SO CUTE!!! shes so NICE!!!! shes so.... LOVEABLE!! hahaha.. i would upload the eps... but they are all high quality... so thats like impossible... but if you can dl it you should!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

HM... good question... no one on kang team that is worthy of cy... i dont really like tony.. hes like kinda cocky... i guess that ji hoon guy... but she prolly wont get as much air time with him.. hahaha... how about captain kang?? hahhaa i kno ew.. hahaha... so yeah that ji hoon guy... I WANT HER WITH SEUNG GI!!

but im rewatching the man won eh heng bok..... SHES SO CUTE!!! shes so NICE!!!! shes so.... LOVEABLE!! hahaha.. i would upload the eps... but they are all high quality... so thats like impossible... but if you can dl it you should!

queena Which clubbox did you dl it from?? could you please supply the link??

I want to see our lovable unnie!

Chae Yeon and Ho Dong!! LMAO!!! No way!! But she would get more airtime!

Guest cam3n

I agree.. no one in the Kang team really matches her.. but I think I'm gonna go for the Ji Hoon guy..

not Ho Dong please!!! hahaha.. the Ji Hoon guy is quite cute and he's tall.. :)

I really like the g.o.d members with Chae Yeon too.. they seems to like her very much in happy shares company.. yes.. I've said this before :lol:

HAHA guys!! we're like opening a matchmaker agency here! and our Chae Yeon is the only customer! LOL

HAHA guys!! we're like opening a matchmaker agency here! and our Chae Yeon is the only customer! LOL

Even though we have only one customer, we still cannot find the best couple for her (too many guys to choose) hahaha

I hope in x-man our unnie will couple up with Ji Hoon since he is the best looking guy in the team...

Guest nessa

actually, instead of picking #1 or #2, I want her to be with lee sungjin, lol. I honesty dont think she'll match with anyone on kang team, but i think her and sungjin would be good since he picked her last time but she rejected. ^^

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Her and Lee Sungjin would be cute, but it's unlikely to happen. So I picked the two that was most likeyly to happened!

I watched some older episodes and I saw her dancing with Ohn Ju Wan they are sooo freaken cute together! They didn't couple though...SADDNESS!!

Guest queena

oh... i really dont like. ohn ju wan... too cocky... but i dunno .. butyeah.. i forgot sung jin was on kang team... yeah they would go.. but that tall guy uh, ji hoon? is better... hes cuter... whatever and wherever he is from...

and the cb i got the man won eh heng bok is kalena... i think you dont need a pw or anything... so i can pm you the link for sho

i wanted an eps with Ohn Ju Wan and CY where she was the x-man.. but they were on different teamss.. they played a game together and they looked pretty cute together..

Guest cam3n

^Yes, Mirae-chan! me too, I just join today.. I hope the forum will get bigger too :)

btw, who is Ohn Ju Wan? is he a singer? or actor?

also.. does anybody have Chae Yeon's Yashimmanman 2nd part?

if it's not too much trouble.. would u kindly upload it, please? :(

I really want to see the part where she talks about her boyfriend..

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I think he kinda played into his character. Because they called him "Lil Jong Kook" cause he looks like him. and at first Kim Jong Kook was cocky too...I don't think Ohn Ju Wan is really like that. I saw him on another show and he was just adorable!!! I want him on XMAN again..

OMG!! SOO OFF SUBJECT...

YAY!! Let's make the Chae Yeon forum BIG!!! :)

Guest Lis_424

actually, instead of picking #1 or #2, I want her to be with lee sungjin, lol. I honesty dont think she'll match with anyone on kang team, but i think her and sungjin would be good since he picked her last time but she rejected. ^^

same here .. i think lee sungjin is funny LOL .. CY and him dance pretty good together ~ i want them to be coupled at least once .. but i doubt that would happen .. my 2nd choice .. that Ji Hoon guy LOL XD .. but i think CY will go for TOny?? maybe ...

Ohn Ju Wan .. i first i dun rmbr who he is .. but yeah they looked cute together on x-man that time .. but i rmbr before in an old x-man ep...he rejected CY (i dun rmbr the episode .. i think maybe 64/65??) +__+ ... he does come off a bit cocky .. but then.. i never seen him in any other shows XD