[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

Guest lilsunxuxu

........my best ex-boyfriend....the chapter....to pinch with love...!....@lilsunshinexuxu....your last posts-with THE BEST WORDS-....original and smart !....

haha babe, you know why so many pinching of faces.... Jerry likes to pinch people's face... even Xiao Nai got it too haha

005ZG58Ajw1evhfiz2ey0j318g0xcwqk.jpg

actually I think its fun to shoot the film with Jerry, because he is a very fun loving and mischievous big boy... if you looked at some scenes... you may caught them deliberately laughing and trying to stopping each other...

Guest lilsunxuxu

..and the big boys....!....

so cute, the left and right dimples......... 

ahhh did you watch the 2011 CDrama "My Splendid Life"?  

both Jerry Yan and the female lead so cute looking.. with dimples ;)

...@lilsunshinexuxu....i saw only 3-4 episodes from  My splendid life....a little !...

....i have a big problem !....i like Meteor garden season 1 -masterpiece of my heart-....and Meteor garden 2...!

...next...to my list....my best ex -boyfriend and loving,never forgetting....!....because JERRY JAN !!!!!!!!!!!

....i'm new in Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese Drama...!.....so ,please give a little time and love...!

...my Korealand drama....now sleep !....only Twenty again have a little move ,my opinion !...

...@lilsunshinexuxu....i saw only 3-4 episodes from  My splendid life....a little !...

....i have a big problem !....i like Meteor garden season 1 -masterpiece of my heart-....and Meteor garden 2...!

...next...to my list....my best ex -boyfriend and loving,never forgetting....!....because JERRY JAN !!!!!!!!!!!

....i'm new in Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese Drama...!.....so ,please give a little time and love...!

...my Korealand drama....now sleep !....only Twenty again have a little move ,my opinion !...

hi, i just saw you named some dramas to your list.. i highly recommend my best ex boyfriend, but for loving, never forgetting, emm... i dont really like it.. but my best ex bf is a must watch :)

there are a lot of good C-dramas.. :D

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

oh my God, where have i been this 42 episodes.. i dont know that you guys have this group :( now it's pretty late.. but i really enjoy reading your comments guys.. thanks for the pics.. gonna miss this drama super much :)

@SuperNastarnever to late to join the partee hahaa but kinda sad that its over.. hope you enjoy the drama as much the few of us do <3

hi, i just saw you named some dramas to your list.. i highly recommend my best ex boyfriend, but for loving, never forgetting, emm... i dont really like it.. but my best ex bf is a must watch :)

there are a lot of good C-dramas.. :D

yes, @SuperNastar, too many good Cdramas to watch.. ;) 

I like Loving, because Jerry Yan's new image and his superb acting in there...his transformation was great.. from a heart of stone turned into a loving husband and a doting dad.. a filial son to his parents.. though I can't stand the female lead at times... and all those crying of hers.. actually I felt she dun deserve Li Zhongmou's love at all...

anyway, happy watching BEST :) 

..and the big boys....!....

so cute, the left and right dimples......... 

ahhh did you watch the 2011 CDrama "My Splendid Life"?  

both Jerry Yan and the female lead so cute looking.. with dimples ;)

I just started on it last night while my kids were asleep. I can't believe it was just another version of Shining Inheritance! Lol

• Like 1