[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

005ZG58Agw1evnxcq76qmj30qe0hlgos.jpg005ZG58Agw1evnxcosgdwj30qe0hlwjq.jpg005ZG58Agw1evnxcn4q8jj30qe0hl0y3.jpg005ZG58Agw1evnxcljhfvj30hl0qedkg.jpg005ZG58Agw1evnxck9o8yj30qe0hln19.jpg再曝新剧照,李唐 在病床前默默守候昏迷的父亲,表情凝重令人心疼,而面对强劲的“新对手”程湘南 时李唐为了保住方思的服装品牌竟在众人面前下跪……锁定今晚.....an google translate  help....# # Best ex-boyfriend and then exposed new stills, Tang @ Jerry Jerry quietly waiting at the bedside of his father in a coma, solemnly distressing, but the face of strong "new opponent," Cheng Xiangnan @ m dew when Tang in order to keep the party thinking of the clothing brand ...... actually kneel in front of the lock tonight!

81e4d6cdjw1evq3133jsij20bu0hstbc.jpg81e4d6cdjw1evnv1bf8a3j20bu0hs40l.jpg81e4d6cdjw1evnd2i3ixpj20bu0hsac9.jpg81e4d6cdjw1evnbh4cl3nj20bu0hswh7.jpg81e4d6cdjw1evn9u2zecqj20bu0hs40v.jpg81e4d6cdjw1evmo2s216uj20bu0hswgs.jpg...always...my best ex-boyfriend...by @fumi 0101...from weibo...

5c596b7egw1evqrlwcynjj20ku112jvu.jpg5c596b7ejw1evwgx4ke1kj20df0hsmyo.jpgSo prettyyyy! [爱你][得意地笑][酷][转发][酷]..weibo...

005AiMhcjw1evs0afllyxj30tm18g7h9.jpg00695VJDjw1evsnve8froj30k00k0wgj.jpgCongrats ! Never missed admiring a single role that you portrayed, you are a great actor indeed! We are so excited to hear what your new project is. I hope it really is soon! I will miss this (childish but super sweet ex boyfriend i've ever known) LI XIAO TANG! ee9098.png..from weibo ...@jerryyan143...

Not sure if this was pointed out but Daoming Si and Si Tang? Writer must have liked Meteor Garden as well Teeeheee

I had nothing better to watch today so I rewatched Meteor Garden.. oh boy.. the cinematography was terrible back in the days!

Edited by thunderman1
  • Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

haha @thunderman1, yes cos that was back in 2001... and you should read how little budget they had making it then.

but I still find the tdrama-MG the best and classic.... even the Philippines President Arroyo and Indonesian Princess adore Jerry Yan.  Don't think many artists have such honours like him :D

Guest lilsunxuxu

...i have one question...toothbrush ?....the piece of resistance....Colgate . Oral B or Aquafresh?!!

it has to be Oral B.  U have seen this before?

Guest lilsunxuxu

Good morning everyone! I'm glad you're all still following this drama despite its ending .:) 

@thunderman1, good morning dearie, yeah.... happy you are still here <3 

haha couldn't get out of Best still....im rewatching Best :phew: 

Good morning everyone! I'm glad you're all still following this drama despite its ending .:) 

As a full time worker and mother, I have these phases where I like something a lot and can't get it out of my mind!  :) 
I can't find anything that has beautiful OST as well as good acting like Best. 

I still love Fang Si's fashion style.. it sets her apart from the girl Xiao Nan and the rest of the actresses. Although most of the time she wore white/black, I find the style promising. The black vest she repeatedly wore has also made its way to the US.

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

.....@lilsunshinexuxu...you are the best !...thank you !....oral B !

here's another for u babe <3 with Darlie 2011

As a full time worker and mother, I have these phases where I like something a lot and can't get it out of my mind!  :) 

I still love Fang Si's fashion style.. it sets her apart from the girl Xiao Nan and the rest of the actresses. Although most of the time she wore white/black, I find the style promising. The black vest she repeatedly wore has also made its way to the US.

wow really?! her black.vest.... on the way to the US?!  is Best receptive by the US audiences?  hope it will receive the award like Loving in this year :) Fighting~~

other than the 4 main casts were with some clothings to change.. Xiao Nai been repeating wearing that white top.. and the receptionist never seemed to change hers haha always in that short pom pom white mini skirt with that jacket top :P

.....@lilsunshinexuxu...you are the best !...thank you !....oral B !

here's another for u babe <3 with Darlie 2011

wow really?! her black.vest.... on the way to the US?!  is Best receptive by the US audiences?  hope it will receive the award like Loving in this year :) Fighting~~

other than the 4 main casts were with some clothings to change.. Xiao Nai been repeating wearing that white top.. and the receptionist never seemed to change hers haha always in that short pom pom white mini skirt with that jacket top :P

I believe Banana Republic sold it a month ago and has sold out. I'm looking for something similar for a staple piece in my Fall wardrobe.

Edited by thunderman1