[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

Guest lilsunxuxu

just found out that Maggie Jiang's ex was Hu Ge?!  

@MeganeNeko, Jerry Y said he will find time for love, and will cut down his filming schedule.. gosh, nowadays he has only one drama per year.. most of the times he flying to Japan to meet fanz and other activities... then we wont be able to see his next project so soon :(

Guest lilsunxuxu

@thunderman1, though the summary ended that Tang prosposed to Si.  I also hope  they did include the wedding in the drama.. let's find it out tonight :)

Guest lilsunxuxu

@thunderman1, though the summary ended that Tang prosposed to Si.  I also hope  they did include the wedding in the drama.. let's find it out tonight :)

It ended at ep 42! It was a cheesy typical ending but it is all good! :) 

What are ya'll watching next?? I am waiting for Prince of Lan Ling Wang sequel I believe.. other than that, my plate is dry.

I totally marathoned this drama. Loved it. Loved the way it was filmed and the storyline was generally quite good. Felt a bit sorry for the second male lead though.

Nah I didn't have any feelings for second lead.. other than his looks, he was pretty much doomed in love hence his fate.

Guest MeganeNeko

@MeganeNeko, Jerry Y said he will find time for love, and will cut down his filming schedule.. gosh, nowadays he has only one drama per year.. most of the times he flying to Japan to meet fanz and other activities... then we wont be able to see his next project so soon :(

I also read that somewhere that Hu Ge was Maggie's ex.  But I'm sure she's moving on and doing great in this current drama.  I also read an article way back that when Jerry Yan was with the other cast of Lupin III movie, Shun Oguri teased him that he will look for a Japanese girlfriend for him.  Its nice that he's good friends with Shun too.  Come to think of it, Lupin III movie had the 3 representatives of F4 as its main cast.  With Jerry Yan who played Dao Ming Si [Taiwan], Shun Oguri as Rui [Japan] and Kim Joon as Woo-bin [Korea].

It would be next year or so that we will be able to watch another of his drama but its worth the wait.  :)

I also read that somewhere that Hu Ge was Maggie's ex.  But I'm sure she's moving on and doing great in this current drama.  I also read an article way back that when Jerry Yan was with the other cast of Lupin III movie, Shun Oguri teased him that he will look for a Japanese girlfriend for him.  Its nice that he's good friends with Shun too.  Come to think of it, Lupin III movie had the 3 representatives of F4 as its main cast.  With Jerry Yan who played Dao Ming Si [Taiwan], Shun Oguri as Rui [Japan] and Kim Joon as Woo-bin [Korea].

It would be next year or so that we will be able to watch another of his drama but its worth the wait.  :)

I am also anticipating Maggie Jiang's next project as well! It was my first time seeing her act in a drama so we'll have to see!

Guest lilsunxuxu

hello @MeganeNeko, so its true that Hu Ge and Maggie used to be an item.. hope she would find a good new bf soon ;) and same for Jerry Y that he would find a good girl to be his partner, and her parents would dote on him... my heart aches for him... guess he was really badly hurt in the previous relationship.... and couldn't get out for years.. 

haha, yes, I read about Shun Oguri introduced Japanese girls to Jerry.  because he said Japanese ladies are pretty and wanted them to introduce hee.  he was rumored dating a Japanese-Swiss model.. but think it didn't work out too..

serious, Lupin III will have Jerry Y in it too?  he would still be playing the same character, Michael?  ahhhhh and Kim Joon too..  looking forward to seeing the part 3... it would be lotsa funz seeing all three of them together.  pardon me, didnt realise the one they acted was Lupin III mistaken that its an upcoming new project haha :P

yep, I thought his next project should be one year later too haha, he nowadays only taking one drama per year.  hope he take this time to rest well, over the years he lost a lot of weight.

Edited by lilsunxuxu

hello @MeganeNeko, so its true that Hu Ge and Maggie used to be an item.. hope she would find a good new bf soon ;) and same for Jerry Y that he would find a good girl to be his partner, and her parents would dote on him... my heart aches for him... guess he was really badly hurt in the previous relationship.... and couldn't get out for years.. 

haha, yes, I read about Shun Oguri introduced Japanese girls to Jerry.  because he said Japanese ladies are pretty and wanted them to introduce hee.  he was rumored dating a Japanese-Swiss model.. but think it didn't work out too..

serious, Lupin III will have Jerry Y in it too?  he would still be playing the same character, Michael?  ahhhhh and Kim Joon too..  looking forward to seeing the part 3... it would be lotsa funz seeing all three of them together.

yep, I thought his next project should be one year later too haha, he nowadays only taking one drama per year.  hope he take this time to rest well, over the years he lost a lot of weight.

Maggie Jiang and Jerry Yan would be the perfect match, eh? :) 

I wish the both of them luck in their future endeavors!

Guest lilsunxuxu

I totally marathoned this drama. Loved it. Loved the way it was filmed and the storyline was generally quite good. Felt a bit sorry for the second male lead though.

Nah I didn't have any feelings for second lead.. other than his looks, he was pretty much doomed in love hence his fate.

yep yep, me too, no feelings for the second lead.. he's a baddie like what Tang said haha 

actually @thunderman1, I realized the draggy part of this drama (for me)... was on Si's...... she went through since ep1 till the last ep finally gotten her brand established... actually I was kinda tired to see her working and working non-stop just to get her brand name UP in the market... 

I rewatched the ep1... thought Tang doted on Nan.... he seemed to be such an understanding and caring bf to her... since he was always away, and in ep1, we saw him came back specially for Nan, to celebrate Valentine's Day with her... he seemed to be pretty used to Nan, and her involvement in his life..... and Nan too, very obedient girl to him, sweet and very soft-spoken... unlike how she talked to Hao Ran when they were back together.. everything went wrong when Tang saw Si again... the undying love he had for her.....

Guest lilsunxuxu

found this article, very interesting... (extracted from http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=最佳前男友, translated by Google Translate)

why My Best Ex-boyfriend's Producer - **Wong Jing (王晶) invited/insisted Jerry Yan to play Li Tang.

**Wong Jing is a Chinese film directorproduceractor,presenter, and screenwriter. A prolific filmmaker with strong instincts for crowd-pleasing and publicity, Wong Jin has played a prominent role in the Hong Kong cinema of the last quarter-century.

记者日前专访了该剧的制片人王晶,听他讲述这次邀请言承旭的幕后故事,以及为什么决定让言承旭来出演李唐这个角色。

王晶透露,言承旭虽然在大陆拍摄的作品并不算多,但成绩还算不错。事实上,剧方开始接洽邀约言承旭出演时,也没有十足的把握,“言承旭对剧本和角色非常看重,他觉得这个角色的经历和他本人有共同点,有让他发挥的空间,所以,特地在百忙之中抽出时间和我们、蒋家骏导演、编剧等在上海见面进行了研讨,可以说那次见面对最终合作的促成有决定性意义。几方对剧本角色、项目制作都有高度共鸣,虽然外界对言承旭有一些高冷难搞的评价,但那次见面,我们之间的气场都很契合,完全就是很信任的朋友之间的感觉。导演和演员也都一见如故,他们都是摩羯座,一个是业内的偶像剧教父,一个是偶像剧男神鼻祖,所以促成这次的合作。”

如今无论影视剧还是综艺、真人秀,“小鲜肉”正当道,为什么剧方不爱“小鲜肉”而青睐言承旭呢?

王晶坦言,首先是言承旭性格和角色吻合,“剧中角色李唐的定义是个幼稚总裁,然后有一个慢慢成熟的过程,最终转变成了有担当的霸道总裁。我们在言承旭身上其实也看到了很多未经世事的气质,自从F4出道以来那么多年过去了,他却始终是一个不太世故的人,这其实很难得。”

而“小鲜肉”虽火,却不一定符合角色,“艺人和角色的匹配其实很重要,小鲜肉和成熟偶像所适应的角色是不同的,根据不同电视剧项目、剧本、角色需求都会有不同的选择。之前吴奇隆通过《步步惊心》再次走红也是一个典型的案例,四阿哥冷静而内敛,心思深藏不露,“小鲜肉”未必能诠释出来,当然李唐也是这样一个典型的案例。什么题材都可以适合他们,但关键的是角色是否适合他们。”

Recently, this reporter interviewed the show's producer Wong Jing, listen to him talk about the story behind the invitation Jerry, and why the decision to let Jerry Tang starred in this role.

Jing said that although the mainland shot Jerry works and not that much, but the result is still not bad. In fact, the drama has commenced an offer when approached Jerry starred in, did not grasp the full, "Jerry and the role of a very high value on the screenplay, he felt that the role of the experience I have in common with him, let him have space to play Therefore, specially in the busy schedule for taking the time with us, Jiang Jiajun director, screenwriter, etc. meet in Shanghai in the discussion, we can say that meeting led to the end of cooperation have a decisive significance for several parties play the role, the project has produced a high degree of resonance, although there are some high outside of Jerry evaluation downright cold, but that meeting, the gas field between us are very fit, very trusted friend is entirely between the feeling the director and actors are also hit it off They are Capricorn, a idol is the industry's godfather, a man of God is the originator of the idol, so to promote this cooperation. "

Now, whether television drama or variety, reality show, "Little Meat" legitimate channels, why not love drama side, "small meat" and favored by Jerry do?

Jing frankly, the first character is Jerry and roles fit the definition of "the characters Tang was a naive president, then there is a slowly maturing process, we have to play the final turned into overbearing president Jerry us who actually saw a lot of things without qualities, since F4 debut so many years later, he was always a less sophisticated people, this is actually very rare. "

The "little meat" Although the fire, but not necessarily in line with the role, "the artist and the role of matching is very important to small meat and mature idols adapt to different roles, depending on drama projects, plays the role of demand will have different options before by Nicky "step by step startling" became popular again is a typical case, Si Age calm and restrained, hidden thoughts, "little meat" may not be able to interpret it, of course, is such a typical Tang case. What themes are suitable for them, but the key is whether the role for them.

found this article, very interesting... (extracted from http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=最佳前男友, translated by Google Translate)

why My Best Ex-boyfriend's Producer - **Wong Jing (王晶) invited/insisted Jerry Yan to play Li Tang.

**Wong Jing is a Chinese film directorproduceractor,presenter, and screenwriter. A prolific filmmaker with strong instincts for crowd-pleasing and publicity, Wong Jin has played a prominent role in the Hong Kong cinema of the last quarter-century.

王晶透露,言承旭虽然在大陆拍摄的作品并不算多,但成绩还算不错。事实上,剧方开始接洽邀约言承旭出演时,也没有十足的把握,“言承旭对剧本和角色非常看重,他觉得这个角色的经历和他本人有共同点,有让他发挥的空间,所以,特地在百忙之中抽出时间和我们、蒋家骏导演、编剧等在上海见面进行了研讨,可以说那次见面对最终合作的促成有决定性意义。几方对剧本角色、项目制作都有高度共鸣,虽然外界对言承旭有一些高冷难搞的评价,但那次见面,我们之间的气场都很契合,完全就是很信任的朋友之间的感觉。导演和演员也都一见如故,他们都是摩羯座,一个是业内的偶像剧教父,一个是偶像剧男神鼻祖,所以促成这次的合作。”

王晶坦言,首先是言承旭性格和角色吻合,“剧中角色李唐的定义是个幼稚总裁,然后有一个慢慢成熟的过程,最终转变成了有担当的霸道总裁。我们在言承旭身上其实也看到了很多未经世事的气质,自从F4出道以来那么多年过去了,他却始终是一个不太世故的人,这其实很难得。”

而“小鲜肉”虽火,却不一定符合角色,“艺人和角色的匹配其实很重要,小鲜肉和成熟偶像所适应的角色是不同的,根据不同电视剧项目、剧本、角色需求都会有不同的选择。之前吴奇隆通过《步步惊心》再次走红也是一个典型的案例,四阿哥冷静而内敛,心思深藏不露,“小鲜肉”未必能诠释出来,当然李唐也是这样一个典型的案例。什么题材都可以适合他们,但关键的是角色是否适合他们。”

Recently, this reporter interviewed the show's producer Wong Jing, listen to him talk about the story behind the invitation Jerry, and why the decision to let Jerry Tang starred in this role.

Jing said that although the mainland shot Jerry works and not that much, but the result is still not bad. In fact, the drama has commenced an offer when approached Jerry starred in, did not grasp the full, "Jerry and the role of a very high value on the screenplay, he felt that the role of the experience I have in common with him, let him have space to play Therefore, specially in the busy schedule for taking the time with us, Jiang Jiajun director, screenwriter, etc. meet in Shanghai in the discussion, we can say that meeting led to the end of cooperation have a decisive significance for several parties play the role, the project has produced a high degree of resonance, although there are some high outside of Jerry evaluation downright cold, but that meeting, the gas field between us are very fit, very trusted friend is entirely between the feeling the director and actors are also hit it off They are Capricorn, a idol is the industry's godfather, a man of God is the originator of the idol, so to promote this cooperation. "

Now, whether television drama or variety, reality show, "Little Meat" legitimate channels, why not love drama side, "small meat" and favored by Jerry do?

Jing frankly, the first character is Jerry and roles fit the definition of "the characters Tang was a naive president, then there is a slowly maturing process, we have to play the final turned into overbearing president Jerry us who actually saw a lot of things without qualities, since F4 debut so many years later, he was always a less sophisticated people, this is actually very rare. "

The "little meat" Although the fire, but not necessarily in line with the role, "the artist and the role of matching is very important to small meat and mature idols adapt to different roles, depending on drama projects, plays the role of demand will have different options before by Nicky "step by step startling" became popular again is a typical case, Si Age calm and restrained, hidden thoughts, "little meat" may not be able to interpret it, of course, is such a typical Tang case. What themes are suitable for them, but the key is whether the role for them.

to be honest, although Jerry Yan is famous in the generation of 1980's, many younger generation in China don't know him much. And in the first several episode, the face of Jerry Yan is a bit old or even not-so-good-looking for many audience who don't know him much. And his accent and speaking style is not comfortable for many audience. All of these make a lot of  Chinese audience stop watching the drama after episode one. 

Guest lilsunxuxu

there are many critics nothing but critics on Jerry Y that he's hard to work with, very demanding, always black-faced.. basically a hard nut to crack... many lamented he cannot act, he got popular because of his good look, he cannot sing and probably bought his own albums to push up the sales?!

let's hear what these artists talked about Jerry.. a portion of it.

(from http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3992899328 translated by Google Translate)

任达华:
言承旭的敬业精神让任达华赞不绝口:“从拍戏第一天开始到现在,我看到他那个精神,我觉得蛮佩服的。所以呢,大家可能在上映的时候呢,看到那个Jerry的是另外一个Jerry,是一个蛮有实力派的演员。”

Simon Yam:
Jerry professionalism let Simon Yam praise: "From the first day of filming to the present, I saw him that spirit, I feel quite admire So, we may be released when it saw that Jerry. is another Jerry, is a quite powerful faction of the actor. "

(Co-star in Ripples of Desire)

----------------------------------------------------

周采诗:
Jerry对工作要求很高,有人认为他难搞,但我可以体会他的心情,因为我自己也很龟毛。他小细节也不马虎,即便镜头是拉他的背跟我对戏,他还是会把戏中的情绪丢过来。

Tracy Chou:
Jerry demanding work, some people think he downright, but I can understand his feelings, because I am also very analities. His small detail is not sloppy, even if the camera is pulling him back with me on the show, he will throw tricks in mood over.

(Co-star in Hot Shot)

陈意涵:
因为Jerry 比较要求完美,他比较即兴 ,就是他很喜欢突然来一个什麼,所以我有时候对戏,我都有点措手不及说他怎麼突然打我头,或突然捏我耳朵得时候,我就会出现那种现代人的反应,所以他常常会让我没有
就是准备好,在这种互动下,会产生很多火花,是我都没预料到的,可是也因为有Jerry的关系,所以我觉得很过瘾.

Ivy Chen:
Because Jerry compare perfectionist, he was more improvisation, that he liked what suddenly, so I sometimes to play, I have a little surprise to say how he suddenly hit me head, or suddenly pinched my ears have time, I'll be there the reaction of the kind of modern, so he often let me no
It is ready, in this interaction, it will generate a lot of sparks, is I did not expect, but also because the relationship between Jerry, so I find it very enjoyable.

(Co-star in Ripples of Desire)

方芳:
「说他难搞的那些人都没跟他合作过。」大赞言承旭认真,是个不迟到早退的好演员
“我们是在这个剧组裏认识的,一见面就觉得他很亲切,很面熟,交流起来也特别开心。其实我发现他已经是一个偶像演员,而不单纯是偶像了,因为他现在演技真的很好,还特别去学习了很多表演技巧。

Fang Fang:
"Those who say that he did not downright worked with him." Jerry praising serious, is not a good actor late and leave early
"We are in the crew knew, a meeting that he was very cordial, very familiar, exchange it is also very happy. In fact, I found that he was already an idol actor, not simply an idol, because he is really acting well, a special performance skills to learn a lot.

(co-star in My Splendid Life)

Ella:
跟对方合作最欣赏的东西是什么?
E:他是个很单纯的人,我很欣赏他,因为很多事情他都不会去想去问,也不会想去知道,我觉得他在这圈子能够一直这样保持下去真的很不容易!

Ella:
What cooperation with other favorite thing?
E: He is a very simple person, I admire him, because a lot of things he did not think to ask, do not want to know, I think he is in this circle have been able to keep this up is really not easy!

(co-star in Down with Love)

陈紫函:
有一场拍与Jerry拥抱的戏,我能通过他的呼吸、手、胸部感受他的情感波动,虽然看不到他的表情,但是他的表演能让对手有感应。

Chen Zihan aka Chen Shasha:
There was a shot and Jerry embrace drama, I breathe through his hands, chest feel his emotional upheaval, although you do not see his face, but his performances make opponents induction.

吴孟达
“表演这东西,没有一定的标准,当然有人喜欢,有人不喜欢。我觉得他发挥得已经很不错了,演的时候也相当用心。”

Ng Man Tat:
"Performing this stuff, there is no certain standard, of course, some people like it, some people do not like it. I think he played very good, they also played quite diligently."

(co-star in The Hospital)

戴立忍:
赞赏言承旭已拥有许多,却还极为努力,是片场中最用功、最认真的演员

Leon Dai:
Jerry has a lot of appreciation, still extremely efforts, is the studio of the most diligent, most serious actor

(co-star in The Hospital)

钮承泽:
提到之前曾去探好友蔡岳勋的班,意外在《白色巨塔》拍戏现场遇见言承旭。他大赞言承旭的工作态度,「他并不认识我,但看到时主动过来跟我打招呼;我看过他的演出,已完全跳脱偶像包袱,效果很好」

Doze Niu:
Friends have mentioned before tackling Tsai Yueh Hsun's
 classes, accident in the "Hospital" Jerry met filming the scene. He praised the work of Jerry's attitude, "he did not know me, but you see the initiative to come say hello to me; I've seen him perform, has been completely escape idol burden, with good results."

蔡岳勋:
Jerry 很严谨,他的安静跟那个Mare的安静不一样,Jerry 的安静就是准备,他其实不是大头症,我觉得很多媒体都误会他,他是因为很有要求很认真,他对很多事情他会觉得,应该要把事情都做好 准备好 都弄好,不只是对别人,对他自己也是,他对工作认真的态度,是很严重的一种执著,所以他从出门的通告 时间 服装,所有一切工作的安排,他都会保持在极高度的投注中,所以他在很多事情,他都会很有想法跟要求。所以我说有一天他会明白,别人也会明白,你的认真不是坏事,但要用大家可以理解的方法,不要让大家不知道你在认真,而是误会你在耍大牌,他的要求和认真,会被大家误解,他们会认为他很难搞,但他难搞的背后,其实是想把事情做好

Tsai Yueh Hsun:
Jerry is very rigorous, his quiet Mare with that quiet is not the same, Jerry quiet is ready, he is in fact not the bulk of the disease, I think a lot of media have misunderstood him, because he is very requirement very seriously, a lot of things to him that he would I think that we should make everything ready to do things right, not just for others but also for himself, his work seriously, is a very serious kind of dedication, so he went out in the notice period clothing, all arrange all the work, he will remain at a very high level of betting, so many things he is, he will very idea with requirements. So I said that one day he will understand, others will understand how serious you are not a bad thing, but we can understand the method to use, do not let everyone know you're not serious, but misunderstood you in diva, his request and seriously, we will be misunderstood, they will think he is difficult to engage, but he downright behind, in fact, trying to do a good job

(Director for Meteor Garden, The Hospital)

乾德门:
「没人有资格批评他,他的演技很ok,你看从『流星花园』到现在,哪出偶像剧演员能像他?」乾德门还说,言承旭的天分不需外界评分,只要看到戏就知道他的努力

Ti-Men Kan:
"No one qualified to criticize him, his acting is ok, you look from" Meteor Garden "to the present, where the idol actor like him?" Conduit door said Jerry talent without external ratings , you see the play to know his efforts

江疏影:
言承旭是个很有意思的人,他会为自己想很多有意思的表达方式,经常在拍戏时让我很意外,让我们的对手戏变得有趣。他演戏很专注很细腻,从他身上我学到很多东西。

Jiang Shuying (Maggie):
Jerry is a very interesting person, he will think for themselves a lot of interesting expression, often so I was surprised when filming, let our opponents play becomes interesting. He was acting very focused very delicate, from him I learned a lot.

(co-star in My Best Ex-boyfriend)

李国修:
「见到他,帽子戴低低的,裤子垮垮的,像是乾净流浪汉」,他做到情感解放,我们共同完成『自我救赎』,言承旭是专注的演员

Hugh Lee
"I saw him, his hat down low, pants collapse collapse, like a clean tramp," he did emotional liberation, we have completed "self-salvation" Jerry is a dedicated actor

*Hugh Lee was a Taiwanese Golden Bell-award winning television actor and theatre director. He died of bowel cancer on 2 July 2013.  

He was a mentor to many artists. 

王月:
他主动来找我们,然后我觉的挺感动,就是他也愿意放下身段,而且他整个上课的过程,我觉得那是个我看过他最精采的演出,因为国修给他上了15堂课,一对一,而且不管国修在哪里,他都从不迟到早退,他到台中他,就跟著他到台中,非常感人。然后整个训练过程,因为国修的15堂课是非常严格

王月、李国修上康熙来了谈及言承旭:
小S :但言承旭最后真的有做到吗?
李:他最后做到了
蔡:所以你说你要求言承旭也要做到1.5秒就落泪啊
王:他一直做得到
李:他后来做到了
王:他在整个训练过程,而且国修还会说停,专注力要训练出来之后,他会给不断的不同的指示,这时候譬如说他做一个练习是,一个求生 火灾现场,然后你的另外那一头呢
李:在这个练习当中,言承旭完全投入,泪流满面,他成功了
王:他非常有礼貌

Wang Yue:
He offered to come to us, and then I feel very touched, that he was willing to cast aside, and his whole school process, I think it was a most exciting I've seen him perform, because Hugh gave him 15 lessons , one on one, and regardless of the country where the repair, he is never late and leave early, he went to Taichung him, followed him to the station, very touching. Then the whole training process, because Hugh is very strict 15 lessons

Wang Yue, and her late husband, Hugh Lee in Kangxi Lai Le on Jerry:
Small S: But Jerry was really there to do it?
Lee: He finally did it
Cai: So you're saying you have to do 1.5 seconds requires Jerry to cry ah
Wang: He has do
Lee: He later did it
Wang: He Throughout the training process, and Hugh will say stop, then focused force should be trained, he would constantly different directions, for example, said this time he made a practice that one to survive the fire scene, then your Also that one does
Lee: In this exercise them, Jerry fully invested, burst into tears, he succeeded
Wang: He was very polite.

刘德华:
谈到对言承旭的感觉时说:“我觉得言承旭演得很好,而且他的牙齿永远那么白,我觉得他很可爱,他是一个很勤奋的演员,我经常看到他在研究剧本!”

Andy Lau:
When talking about the feeling of Jerry said: "I think Jerry played very well, and his teeth were always so white, I think he is very cute, he is a very hard-working actor, I often saw him at Research screenplay! "

(co-star in Magic Kitchen)

曾丽珍:
言承旭在戏里边那个亲情,我觉得他非常走心,就是好像把真的曾经的生活经验演出来,在现场很多时候,他跟他妈妈演员演得都是真情流露,哭阿,什麼整麼样的,我觉得拼起来,就是演员的配和戏得好

Mon Tsang:
Jerry at play inside the family, I think he was very take heart, that seems to really have the life experience to the show, a lot of time at the scene, he told his mother, actress speech was all true feelings, cry, what the whole What kind of, I think put together, is an actor and play well with

(Director of Loving, Never Forgetting)

俞小卉:
剪掉的多半是年轻演员戏份,唯独言承旭,他表现抢眼,在吴孟达、戴立忍这些硬底子演员之前,毫不逊色。 

我真的很想跟大家说,暴龙真的表现的很好,身为一个偶像明星的他,带著这麼大的光环挑战这麼高难度的表演,愿意并积极的跟这些有经验又硬底子的演员们并肩作战,在片场没有身段的不停的请教前辈们,一遍又一遍的要求导演他要重来,当每一个偶像明星都在在意自己接了多少代言,赚了多少广告费时,他却把自己的时间通通留在片场,陪著大家奋斗!如果不是这麼多的诚意,不会有今天的成绩!

Yu Xiaohui:
Cut scenes of mostly young actors, with the exception of Jerry, his eye-catching performance, before Ng Man Tat, Leon Dai these hard foundation actors, no less.

I really want to tell you is that Tyrannosaurus really done very well, as an idol of him, with so much of the aura challenge so difficult performances, willing and aggressive with these experienced and hard base alongside actors, in the studio did not figure in the non-stop to ask predecessors, over and over again he asked the director to be repeated, when every idol stars are concerned about their access number endorsement, earned much advertising time-consuming, he put her to stay in the studio all the time, accompanied everyone hard! If it is not so much sincerity, will not have the results today!

赵树海:
台湾很多前辈演员都很喜欢言承旭的。这种美貌却不在屏幕上四处露脸的年轻人不多也。几年前的言承旭在学习演戏,现在的言承旭正在实践演戏。他把时间都花在作品上了。

Allen Chou:
Many Taiwanese actor predecessors liked Jerry. This beauty is not on the screen to show his face around much too young. Jerry few years ago to learn acting, and now Jerry is the practice of acting. He spent time on work.

(co-star in Hot Shot. father of the famous actor, Mark Zhao 赵又廷)

曾江
言承旭有星味(2003/2/6 苹果) 
  说到接拍《流星花园II》的原因,曾江不讳言是基于好奇心,他说:“我唔明点解 言承旭呢个仔会咁红,咪索性去睇佢点解咁红。见到之后就明白啦。佢真系几靓仔,就 算老远望埋去,都已经有星味,做戏都唔错,对我呢老人家又尊重,听教听话。”    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  ※ 曾江喜欢言承旭不会演戏 (明报周刊第1849期 4/17/04) 
   和言承旭做过对手戏,他曾江一向对对手要求高,问他觉得Jerry会不会演戏?他说:“我希望他不会做戏,他做回自己就很可以。他真的好棒,他有‘星味’(当艺人的资格),这个臭小子,身材、衣着、甚至步行都好好看,不要谈演戏,先把自己做好。害羞其实没有大问题的呀,女的见到他这样(害羞)已经喜欢到不成,对吗?由13岁到63岁的女人都喜欢他,我老婆见到他们都喜欢到不成……”    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

※ 港台DJ 车淑梅访问曾江
  DJ: 合作时,对他们印象如何? 
  曾: 我主要是和JERRY合作, I like him, 他好乖, 人好好, 我觉得他比现今大部分年轻人要好很多,我开始以为他们这么红, 一定很大牌, 但他对我们合作拍戏的演员和工作人员都好尊重, 有商有量, 恭恭敬敬, 有时他二十几个钟头没睡, 空挡时就随便找个地方磕睡一下, 有时就找个地方一躺, 但一叫他埋位就很快, 很准, 真的好专业, 看到我们不管多累, 也要打招呼, 问好, 我从未见他发脾气, 是个好乖, 好安静的好孩子。

Kenneth Tsang 
Jerry has star quality (2003/2/6 Apple)
Speaking of filming of "Meteor Garden II" reasons, he does not deny that the river is based on curiosity, he said:. "I do a Jerry Wu Ming-point solution Han Tsai will be red, the microphone simply go 睇佢 point solution Han red see After you understand it. Drainage Department a few really handsome, even to bury old afar, have star quality, a show not even wrong, to me it has to respect the elderly, listen teach obedient. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
※ Tsang like Jerry can not act (Ming Pao Weekly Section 1849 4/17/04)
And Jerry did match play, he was always on the opponent demanding Jiang asked him think Jerry would not act? He said: "I hope he does not put on a show, he made it back to himself can he really Terrific, he has 'star quality' (when qualified artists), brats, body, clothing, and even walking are good. Look, do not talk about acting, to put its own good. shy in fact not a big problem ah, woman to see him like this (shy) have been like to fail, right? from 13 years old to 63-year-old women are like him, and I my wife likes to see them not ...... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

※ RTHK DJ Shumei interview with Tsang
DJ: when working, how their impression?
Zeng: I mainly and JERRY cooperation, I like him, he was a good boy, a good man, I think he is better than the majority of young people today a lot, I began to think that they are so red, some great brand, but he filming of our cooperation The cast and crew are well respected and have providers have volume, respectfully, sometimes a few hours sleep he was twenty, when neutral it just anywhere sleepy look, sometimes you find a place to lie down, but one told him buried bit quickly, very accurate, really good professional, we see no matter how tired, but also to say hello, hello, I never saw him get angry, it is a good boy, a good quiet boy.

(co-star in Meteor Garden II and wife Lisa Chiao Chiao)

IDOL 星地标 https://www.facebook.com/etidol588/posts/863951847015804
大家好!又到了轮小漂漂聊聊的时间惹…这次我要讲的是关於「难搞」这两个字!曾看到媒体写了篇关於言承旭「难搞」的报导,事实上,我完全肯定他就是难搞!没错,他很难搞、超!级!有!够!难!搞!...跟他合作过约五次戏剧类宣传企划,我曾被他要修改与坚持的规格气到翻桌,都什麼时候惹还要改(国骂请自动想像)…但是………但是…………但是……………当这个成品,呈现在许多人面前,你获得异口同声回应:「改了后比以前那版好太多!不错唷…」我突然有了愧疚,假如当时我就这麼随便,现在,会有这麼多人,给我掌声吗?这个案子,我会遗憾吗?因为这个艺人的坚持,到最后一刻还是没有改变的坚持,我才获得肯定。所以你说言承旭难搞吗?是啊…很难搞,不过这份难搞,我学会什麼才叫「负责」。若未来,我能有荣幸再跟这麼难搞的艺人合作,我会向上天感激!

Hello everyone! Went to the small round splendidly provoke talk time ... This time I want to say about the "downright" word! Had seen media reports about Jerry wrote a "downright" in fact, I completely sure he is downright! Yes, he is difficult to engage, super! Level! Have! Enough! Hard! Out! ... Worked with him for about five drama class propaganda planning, I was with insisted he wants to modify the specifications of the gas to turn the tables, no time to mess with the need to change (please curse automatically imagine) ... but ......... but ............... ............ But when the finished product, presented in front of a lot of people, you get to respond in unison: "! after the change than before that version is good too good yo ..." I suddenly had the guilty, if I was so casually, now, there will be so many people give me applause it? This case, I'll regret it? Because of this artist's insistence, to the last minute did not change the stick, I get affirmation. So you're saying Jerry downright it? Yes, ah ... difficult to engage, but this downright, I learned what is meant by "responsible." If the future, I have the honor to talk to so downright artists cooperation, I would one day be grateful Up!

Guest lilsunxuxu

to be honest, although Jerry Yan is famous in the generation of 1980's, many younger generation in China don't know him much. And in the first several episode, the face of Jerry Yan is a bit old or even not-so-good-looking for many audience who don't know him much. And his accent and speaking style is not comfortable for many audience. All of these make a lot of  Chinese audience stop watching the drama after episode one. 

@davidmalone, yes, agree that he looked old in the BEST, and his sense of fashion was very weird too.  

thought he looked better in Loving.  

but can't deny that it was him that this drama slowly peaks too :) 

just curious, how do you know a lot of Chinese audiences stopped watched the drama after ep1?  

did you see the ratings?

so you one person representing the WHOLE lot of CHINA? 

actually the drama hits over 1.5billion viewing online.

I bet you can read Mandarin (extracted from Jerry Y's FB), please see below.

appreciate it if you quote your words in evidence rather than from your own opinion.

9/04 辛廸加消息 :《最佳前男友》迎收官 言承旭成男模 網友讚帥一臉
9/04 China Syndication news : "My Best Ex-Boyfriend" Towards ending, Jerry into a male model, an online friends praised the handsome face.
明日《最佳前男友》就將迎來收官大結局,在陪伴了觀眾近一個月後《最佳前男友》以收視與口碑雙重豐收的成績,網絡點擊已破15億,贏得了觀眾的一直讚譽。言承旭、江疏影等幾位演員也收穫了極高的人氣,“方糖組合”、“湘然組合”都成為了追劇觀眾的熱議話題。在即將收官之時《最佳前男友》連曝劇照,言承旭化身時尚超模在T台與愛人傅方思共同站台。大結局收官在即,請持續鎖定黑龍江、深圳衛視《最佳前男友》,分手之後戀上你。

please see the below news too... which news did you read that the ratings were bad for this drama?

http://henan.people.com.cn/n/2015/0829/c356998-26172166.html

原标题:江疏影《前男友》收视飘红 首挑大梁金句频出

由江疏影主演,上海辛迪加影视有限公司出品的都市浪漫爱情偶像剧《最佳前男友》目前正在热播中,而且收视率持续走高,一路飙升至收视亚军。剧中,江疏影突破“学院缪斯”的固有形象,首次独挑大梁成为女一号,扮演毒舌女强人傅方思,频频迸发金句,引起网友热论。不久前刚宣布单身的江疏影,顿时成为无数网友的“梦中情人”。

学院缪斯变身毒舌设计师 唇枪舌剑与ex精彩对掐

江疏影在《最佳前男友》中饰演的傅方思,是地道的“霸道女总裁”,铁腕管理不近人情,事业心极强,工作激情爆表。可叹冤家路窄,在事业最关键的上升期,遭遇了言承旭饰演的前男友李唐,峰回路转竟然成为他的下属,有着新仇旧恨的俩人开始了精彩对掐,不可避免地迸发出爱的火花,而这对旧情人的感情走向,也让不少追剧的观众期待不已。

江疏影饰演的傅方思一角,给人最大的感受就是“金句女王”,效率至上的傅方思拥有极高的智商,面对竞争对手、情敌、前男友乃至自己的家人都是不吝毒舌,动辄就迸出几句超级经典的金句。比如“什么公司啊,能负责的不靠谱,靠谱的不负责!”,“你把你瞎想的时间拿出十分之一来设计的话,你的设计就不会那么烂。”,“当你在生活中遇到问题的时候,有四个绝对有用的办法,不行就分,喜欢就买,多喝点水,重启试试。”让人爆笑不断,傅方思也被网友封为“毒舌界新霸主”。

角色突破成功收视率创高 首次独挑大梁演技获好评

江疏影在《最佳前男友》中勇挑大梁,成为本剧的“笑点、炸点”担当,得到众多网友好评,“江疏影宣布脱离傻白甜,正式迈向演技派。”“看这部剧,就是为了看傅方思喷人,说话太好玩儿了,江疏影调皮的样子真是可爱!”因为傅方思角色的加成,《最佳前男友》的收视率一路高升,成为收视亚军。

在《致我们终将逝去的青春》一炮而红后,江疏影凭借完美的标准女神外形成为大众心中的“学院缪斯”,不过生性率真爱搞怪的江疏影,向来不以女神自居,时常在微博曝中二自拍和网友欢乐互动,赢得众多粉丝真心。今年除了在《最佳前男友》中首次独挑大梁,还有《恋爱中的城市》、《劣质好先生》等诸多作品先后上映,在这些不同的爱情剧中,江疏影都在努力突破角色,有霸道毒舌女总裁,还有痴情女厨师,更有洒脱不羁的烈女形象,可谓是戏路宽广,让观众对江疏影未来的作品有了更多期待。

Edited by lilsunxuxu

@davidmalone, yes, agree that he looked old in the BEST, and his sense of fashion was very weird too.  

thought he looked better in Loving.  

but can't deny that it was him that this drama slowly peaks too :) 

just curious, how do you know a lot of Chinese audiences stopped watched the drama after ep1?  

did you see the ratings?

so you one person representing the WHOLE lot of CHINA? 

actually the drama hits over 1.5billion viewing online.

I bet you can read Mandarin (extracted from Jerry Y's FB), please see below.

appreciate it if you quote your words in evidence rather than from your own opinion.

9/04 辛廸加消息 :《最佳前男友》迎收官 言承旭成男模 網友讚帥一臉
9/04 China Syndication news : "My Best Ex-Boyfriend" Towards ending, Jerry into a male model, an online friends praised the handsome face.
明日《最佳前男友》就將迎來收官大結局,在陪伴了觀眾近一個月後《最佳前男友》以收視與口碑雙重豐收的成績,網絡點擊已破15億,贏得了觀眾的一直讚譽。言承旭、江疏影等幾位演員也收穫了極高的人氣,“方糖組合”、“湘然組合”都成為了追劇觀眾的熱議話題。在即將收官之時《最佳前男友》連曝劇照,言承旭化身時尚超模在T台與愛人傅方思共同站台。大結局收官在即,請持續鎖定黑龍江、深圳衛視《最佳前男友》,分手之後戀上你。

please see the below news too... which news did you read that the ratings were bad for this drama?

http://henan.people.com.cn/n/2015/0829/c356998-26172166.html

原标题:江疏影《前男友》收视飘红 首挑大梁金句频出

由江疏影主演,上海辛迪加影视有限公司出品的都市浪漫爱情偶像剧《最佳前男友》目前正在热播中,而且收视率持续走高,一路飙升至收视亚军。剧中,江疏影突破“学院缪斯”的固有形象,首次独挑大梁成为女一号,扮演毒舌女强人傅方思,频频迸发金句,引起网友热论。不久前刚宣布单身的江疏影,顿时成为无数网友的“梦中情人”。

学院缪斯变身毒舌设计师 唇枪舌剑与ex精彩对掐

江疏影在《最佳前男友》中饰演的傅方思,是地道的“霸道女总裁”,铁腕管理不近人情,事业心极强,工作激情爆表。可叹冤家路窄,在事业最关键的上升期,遭遇了言承旭饰演的前男友李唐,峰回路转竟然成为他的下属,有着新仇旧恨的俩人开始了精彩对掐,不可避免地迸发出爱的火花,而这对旧情人的感情走向,也让不少追剧的观众期待不已。

江疏影饰演的傅方思一角,给人最大的感受就是“金句女王”,效率至上的傅方思拥有极高的智商,面对竞争对手、情敌、前男友乃至自己的家人都是不吝毒舌,动辄就迸出几句超级经典的金句。比如“什么公司啊,能负责的不靠谱,靠谱的不负责!”,“你把你瞎想的时间拿出十分之一来设计的话,你的设计就不会那么烂。”,“当你在生活中遇到问题的时候,有四个绝对有用的办法,不行就分,喜欢就买,多喝点水,重启试试。”让人爆笑不断,傅方思也被网友封为“毒舌界新霸主”。

角色突破成功收视率创高 首次独挑大梁演技获好评

江疏影在《最佳前男友》中勇挑大梁,成为本剧的“笑点、炸点”担当,得到众多网友好评,“江疏影宣布脱离傻白甜,正式迈向演技派。”“看这部剧,就是为了看傅方思喷人,说话太好玩儿了,江疏影调皮的样子真是可爱!”因为傅方思角色的加成,《最佳前男友》的收视率一路高升,成为收视亚军。

在《致我们终将逝去的青春》一炮而红后,江疏影凭借完美的标准女神外形成为大众心中的“学院缪斯”,不过生性率真爱搞怪的江疏影,向来不以女神自居,时常在微博曝中二自拍和网友欢乐互动,赢得众多粉丝真心。今年除了在《最佳前男友》中首次独挑大梁,还有《恋爱中的城市》、《劣质好先生》等诸多作品先后上映,在这些不同的爱情剧中,江疏影都在努力突破角色,有霸道毒舌女总裁,还有痴情女厨师,更有洒脱不羁的烈女形象,可谓是戏路宽广,让观众对江疏影未来的作品有了更多期待。

this drama could have got even much higher number of clicks, but the look and acting of Jerry Yan make a lot of audience stop watching. There are comments about this.

Guest lilsunxuxu

@davidmalone, you are really good in twisting,,, 佩服你五体投地。。r u a lawyer by profession?  

there were many writes up on each individual artists on their contributions.. and this was just one of the many writes up that given credits to Maggie.

I didn't say Maggie is no good, but b4 this not many people knew her too, and there were audiences condemned about the character she acted.. and said they gave up too cos of her... so we blame her too?

anyway, as I mentioned if u read that the bad ratings were due to Jerry Yan, show it to me, and others.  Anyway, u r not the only one who could read and understand Mandarin.  I will get verification from the Jerry Yan fans.

大概只有你吧?

u one person representing the whole China to say it's because of Jerry Yan that the viewers gave up this drama...

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA5OTQ5MDgwNA%3D%3D&mid=215983401&idx=1&sn=4bc22509e4318d55ba5a884b1a9fa273#rd