[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

<3 <3 <3 ha how brilliant Li Tang was... hahaha Si was the Iphone and he's the original APP that cannot be deleted but Yi Haoran the ADD ON third party has to be deleted haha ~cute~

I love the part he commented on the shadow..... "In this world, there’s no such thing who cannot survive when one left… when darkness comes, even shadow will leave you.. hence, better to depend on ownself".. many more classic liners that I have posted earlier on pg7... but no translation sorry~~

Yes! This was my favorite pun, if that's how one should call it. Hehe. There's no room for a third party like Hao Ran!!

• Like 1

What did FangSi mean at the end that Li Tang is still under probation?? Must be some slang for husband can't get married until she's ready? lol

you have seen this news?

hmm, so can we conclude from his recent drama: My Best Ex.... the good ending implies the good news that Jerry Y and LCL will be back together?

http://asianpopnews.com/chasing-lin-chi-ling-back-again-jerry-yan-gives-a-big-smile/

Don't know who that is.. there's no room for Maggie Jiang?? aww.

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

What did FangSi mean at the end that Li Tang is still under probation?? Must be some slang for husband can't get married until she's ready? lol

haha @thunderman1, me too have no idea to Si's statement "under probation"... probably Li Tang's childlike behaviors?  as Li asked her before they patched back: if he could become a little more matured.... if she would accept him again?

hmmm I hope off screen there are some sparks between Jerry and Maggie too... but there's no news of the two after Best right?!

LCL - Lin Chiling, the famous Taiwanese Model/Actress.. appeared in Red Cliff Part 1 and Part 2.  I think she is the only woman whom conquers Jerry's heart.... maybe the only woman he wants to be with always.... the Little Prince story shared earlier by @corearen.... was the touching love story of LCL and Jerry.

http://www.jaynestars.com/news/jerry-yan-admits-he-was-not-a-good-boyfriend-to-chiling-lin/

**conclusion.... my personal view only, please don't throw stones and rotten eggs at me lolz.. I felt this drama was really tailored for him..... in real life that the love he had given up 10years ago (or longer) due to his inferiority complex, childishness etc..... Li Tang in this dramas.... mirrored to his real personalities... the emotions that he dared not to express then... that he did them in the drama.... that's why  though he handled Li's emotions superbly..

haha @thunderman1, me too have no idea to Si's statement "under probation"... probably Li Tang's childlike behaviors?  as Li asked her before they patched back: if he could become a little more matured.... if she would accept him again?

hmmm I hope off screen there are some sparks between Jerry and Maggie too... but there's no news of the two after Best right?!

LCL - Lin Chiling, the famous Taiwanese Model/Actress.. appeared in Red Cliff Part 1 and Part 2.  I think she is the only woman whom conquers Jerry's heart.... maybe the only woman he wants to be with always.... the Little Prince story shared earlier by @corearen.... was the touching love story of LCL and Jerry.

http://www.jaynestars.com/news/jerry-yan-admits-he-was-not-a-good-boyfriend-to-chiling-lin/

**conclusion.... my personal view only, please don't throw stones and rotten eggs at me lolz.. I felt this drama was really tailored for him..... in real life that the love he had given up 10years ago (or longer) due to his inferiority complex, childishness etc..... Li Tang in this dramas.... mirrored to his real personalities... the emotions that he dared not to express then... that he did them in the drama.... that's why  though he handled Li's emotions superbly..

Well I hope he moves on with Maggie. lol.. LCL.. just heard of her today is like a third party app in my eyes since she's new to me. :) 

However Jerry is feeling, hope he has courage and fights for it just like in Best. :) 

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

Well I hope he moves on with Maggie. lol.. LCL.. just heard of her today is like a third party app in my eyes since she's new to me. :) 

However Jerry is feeling, hope he has courage and fights for it just like in Best. :) 

haha... JY will be heartbroken if LCL was a third party app...

ya, hope too that he will brace up his courage to fight for the love he wants.. I guess Jerry is a different and a changed man today.. more open up to talk..

have you done with the Meteor Garden :P

Guest lilsunxuxu

in one of the flash backs, Fangsi asked Li Tang to sing her the song "I really really love you" right?!

actually it's Jerry's song :rolleyes:

我是真的真的很爱你 

Edited by lilsunxuxu