[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

Guest lilsunxuxu

this afternoon... I happened to read again an old article from Jerry Yan's 2010 pictorial book; 9314 Man & Boy ~ A Fairy Tale of Love. If you have not seen it, you can probably try your luck finding it online, there are both clips and write ups.  beautifully written and nice pics too..

a naive and beautiful beginning and ended up with pains and self torment..  I felt so upset and heart so heavy... really hope Jerry Yan will find that woman he loves, and happily married soon... God bless +

...he has a great heart....!...but it's very hard with love ..!...my opinion...only...my opinion...his heart...has a name ...Schancai...!

..this summer i read every forum .weibo and youtube....!...his and she !...a real puzzle game !...everlasting love !....but this couple has a great enemy....THE TIME ....!

...i wish for this actor to find the balance in life ,to find another love , to find a soul, a good soul but it's so difficult.....! Dao Ming Si -this evil child has  a good heart , but has ambitions , very strong ambitions !....so...ladies...now ..let's wait for 10-20-30.years , who knows about the future ?!...or maybe in another life ?!...so....please . say YES for love  !....00695VJDjw1evxk7ru3b1j30gn0c8wfd.jpg..one day....

Guest lilsunxuxu

...then and now....my dear ,@lilsunshinexuxu...!

....Jerry. yan...and the mouse Jerry ....always white teeth ...!

thanks babe, yea his charming dimpled Megawatt smile.. that melts heartssssss

white teeth <3.. remember what HK actor Andy Lau said:

刘德华:
谈到对言承旭的感觉时说:“我觉得言承旭演得很好,而且他的牙齿永远那么白,我觉得他很可爱,他是一个很勤奋的演员,我经常看到他在研究剧本!”

Andy Lau:
When talking about the feeling of Jerry said: "I think Jerry played very well, and his teeth were always so white, I think he is very cute, he is a very hard-working actor, I often saw him at Research screenplay! "

<3 <3 <3

@corean, Jerry Yan hasn't aged much, eh? Although I see that he looked a little older in Best. No worries, his acting still is A-listed. 

刘德华:

Andy Lau:
When talking about the feeling of Jerry said: "I think Jerry played very well, and his teeth were always so white, I think he is very cute, he is a very hard-working actor, I often saw him at Research screenplay! "

<3 <3 <3

I wonder if he bleached his teeth.. not a good idea in the long run. you can ruin your enamel doing this. I suggest just daily flossing, and proper brushing technique with good toothpaste.

• Like 1

ecb14897gw1ew06bfuhiuj21hw3ci4qp.jpgecb14897gw1ew06bhnjovj20i20pan2x.jpgecb14897gw1ew06bchmj7j21hv2johc0.jpgecb14897gw1ew06bgukqtj20i11o7qgw.jpgecb14897gw1ew06ahsfeoj21hv2te4qp.jpgecb14897gw1ew06ckd8bcj20h41ukwzr.jpgecb14897gw1ew06ajj3awj21hv1y1ng5.jpgecb14897gw1ew06kphu1oj20c81wqqeh.jpgecb14897gw1ew06kq7idzj20c828dk12.jpg《最佳前男友》里三段突如其来的哽咽,三段似曾相识的自白,对比戏剧与现实,字字戳心。打从一开始就猜测他接这部戏的目的,不过四个字,借戏抒情。那些现 实里不敢说不敢做的,或者沧海桑田后才蓦然回首的,都借由这部戏摊开在阳光下吧。愿幼稚和惭愧都成为过往,现实如戏剧般称心遂愿..."Best ex-boyfriend" in a sudden choking three sections, three sections of deja vu confession, compared to drama and reality, every word poke heart. Fight from the outset, he took the show to guess the purpose, but the words, by the lyrical drama. That reality can not say do not dare, or marshes after I look back, are spread by the play in the sunshine. Willing childish and ashamed become the past, such as the dramatic reality liking Heart...

6667756ejw1evxrtk0lkmj20980dwt9e.jpg..for...a good sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!....

6823490fjw1ew01dga3udj20sg0g1gnl.jpg6823490fjw1ew01dodt9uj20sg0g1dhu.jpg6823490fjw1ew01e5hdi4j20sg0g175s.jpg6823490fjw1ew01e7el73j20sg0g1q51.jpg6823490fjw1ew01dtuvg9j20sg0g1mzd.jpg...the diamonds?!....your talent it's a diamond !...for us there's no need for a  magnifying glass to see your talent !....so....my dear adm or my dear moderator for this thread it's the possibility to open the JERRY YAN thread ?...please ,open again and thank you !....

Guest lilsunxuxu

...the diamonds?!....your talent it's a diamond !...for us there's no need for a  magnifying glass to see your talent !....so....my dear adm or my dear moderator for this thread it's the possibility to open the JERRY YAN thread ?...please ,open again and thank you !....

there isn't any Jerry Yan's soompi thread?  u can open one babe :)

Guest lilsunxuxu

@corean, Jerry Yan hasn't aged much, eh? Although I see that he looked a little older in Best. No worries, his acting still is A-listed. 

刘德华:

Andy Lau:

<3 <3 <3

I wonder if he bleached his teeth.. not a good idea in the long run. you can ruin your enamel doing this. I suggest just daily flossing, and proper brushing technique with good toothpaste.

saw some of his pics when he went to the Japan fan meeting in mid Aug, he looked very good, as compared in Best some scenes he looked tired and aged >________< hope he has good rest now.. and recharged for the new project. 

ya hopefully he didn't bleached his but using those good toothpastes.  But nowadays alot of them are with nice white teeth... like alot of the k-artists... maybe really they went bleaching?

Guest lilsunxuxu

ecb14897gw1ew06bfuhiuj21hw3ci4qp.jpg

@corearen, this scene p33, I was choked with my tears when he assured Si... that he will grow up, and be responsible.. begged her not to leave him...

he really played with his heart... he was able to empathise Tang's and acted it out so real and opened up all his feelings (that was buried probably years ago)...

this whole story about My Ex... if you have read the story below that you have pasted... what he had went through... I guess My Best Ex was really tailored for him.... only in reality.... the female lead is not that love he had lost... they are not back together.. will they?!

ecb14897gw1ew06kphu1oj20c81wqqeh.jpgecb14897gw1ew06kq7idzj20c828dk12.jpg

Guest lilsunxuxu

Rather than showcasing a lot of kissing  scenes between the two main leads, I felt like the overall story was portrayed quite well.. 

Although a little bit more of skin interaction wouldn't have hurt. lol 

haha u notti notti :) just like Loving :P

Rather than showcasing a lot of kissing  scenes between the two main leads, I felt like the overall story was portrayed quite well.. 

Although a little bit more of skin interaction wouldn't have hurt. lol 

haha u notti notti :) just like Loving :P

Tehehehee. An Ahjumma myself is naughty. lol 
But they didn't have to portray skinship to show that they loved each other.. it just took quite a leap to get through so many hurdles!

• Like 1