[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

Guest lilsunxuxu

Rather than showcasing a lot of kissing  scenes between the two main leads, I felt like the overall story was portrayed quite well.. 

Although a little bit more of skin interaction wouldn't have hurt. lol 

haha u notti notti :) just like Loving :P

Tehehehee. An Ahjumma myself is naughty. lol 
But they didn't have to portray skinship to show that they loved each other.. it just took quite a leap to get through so many hurdles!

hahaha guess this drama is really a "pure and healthy":P  Idol drama for all ages... and probably Maggie Jiang is still very resistance to do more than just kissing....

I like the kissing scene in the library :) sweet sweet...

Guest lilsunxuxu

...he has a great heart....!...but it's very hard with love ..!...my opinion...only...my opinion...his heart...has a name ...Schancai...!

..this summer i read every forum .weibo and youtube....!...his and she !...a real puzzle game !...everlasting love !....but this couple has a great enemy....THE TIME ....!

...i wish for this actor to find the balance in life ,to find another love , to find a soul, a good soul but it's so difficult.....! Dao Ming Si -this evil child has  a good heart , but has ambitions , very strong ambitions !....so...ladies...now ..let's wait for 10-20-30.years , who knows about the future ?!...or maybe in another life ?!...so....please . say YES for love  !......one day....

ha i think the sparks between him and Shancai were only in Meteor Garden :wub:

they do look cute and good together, but probably no chemistry in real life?  anyway, Shancai's (Big S) already happily married with kid... so hope she continues to be happy in her marriage and family life.

as for our babe Jerry.... really sad that he was so badly hurt in the relationship... its really sad to learn their love story... why two people are so in love with each other, but not able to be together?!

many friends of Jerry defended him, Jerry is not an expressive person in nature and is very down to earth, he got frightened when he saw crowds, as a result, many people misunderstood him, and thought he was difficult, and aloof... 

I vaguely remember (sorry, don't quote my words if I did share this wrongly as I read this long ago, just based on my best memory..)  when the gal fell off the horse incident.... he was dead worried and in great pain too when he could not in the first minute to be with her... when he saw her... the first word that came out from his mouth was "why didn't you take care of yourself.. why you made people worried about you"... as a woman myself.. probably this was not what I wanted to hear too at that moment... but to Jerry.... I can empathize his pain and fear to see her in this plight... the fear of losing her..  he felt he took her for granted... he was very childish then, he was not good enough for her (his inferiority) and then he decided to let her go, bcos he hopes she would find a better person.. bcos he loves her, that's why he wants her to be happy... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Jerry was a very sweet person... he thought the most romantic thing was he could build a ladder into the sky and pluck the stars and give them to his sweetheart... 

now he has opened up a lot ;) we are seeing a more talkative Jerry Yan...

yes probably time heals..... it really takes so long for some to heal...... 

you gotta watch this... 

this lady in red... Jerry liked her in his high school days....

this was how shy Jerry Yan was... for his 3years in the high school.....

he kept that secret in his heart.... never dared to confess to her...

I started watching this drama at the end of last month and I really liked it. I basically watch it everyday on Viki. But then I stopped at episode 29 because I was getting bored lol. I felt like the story drags too much. The evil girl always get away with her wrongdoings. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe after awhile I'll be able to come back to it. :D

Edited by tlt

Rather than showcasing a lot of kissing  scenes between the two main leads, I felt like the overall story was portrayed quite well.. 

But they didn't have to portray skinship to show that they loved each other.. it just took quite a leap to get through so many hurdles!

hahaha guess this drama is really a "pure and healthy":P  Idol drama for all ages... and probably Maggie Jiang is still very resistance to do more than just kissing....

Which scene was that? I was hoping someone would compile all the flashbacks in one direct cut! Better yet, all the heart to heart scenes between Jerry and Maggie. :D

I started watching this drama at the end of last month and I really liked it. I basically watch it everyday on Viki. But then I stopped at episode 29 because I was getting bored lol. I felt like the story drags too much. The evil girl always get away with her wrongdoings. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe after awhile I'll be able to come back to it. :D

Oh you should continue! It gets better! I know it was tough watching Fang Si not giving Li Tang a chance.. it was because she was also hurt too back in the days and so love wasn't a priority for her. You'll see if you continue watching. Everything becomes relatively sweet I would say after ep 32. :) Some obstacle here and there but nothing too grand.

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

Which scene was that? I was hoping someone would compile all the flashbacks in one direct cut! Better yet, all the heart to heart scenes between Jerry and Maggie. :D

Oh you should continue! It gets better! I know it was tough watching Fang Si not giving Li Tang a chance.. it was because she was also hurt too back in the days and so love wasn't a priority for her. You'll see if you continue watching. Everything becomes relatively sweet I would say after ep 32. :) Some obstacle here and there but nothing too grand.

this was the one :wub::wub: in the library..

was thinking probably they were just started?  love the shy kisses they shared :x

still pics.. not enough??!! 

005ZG58Ajw1evryao7f3gj318g0xcdr7.jpg

005ZG58Ajw1evryas103oj318g0xcdq2.jpg

here you go, @thunderman1, haha <3 <3 <3

005ZG58Agw1ev95qnktjwg30b406ab2c.gif

actually their interactions improved alot after she joined Tang Huang.... the things that Lee Tang did for her... and she slowly accepted his suggestion and never argued with him like she used to do.... one of the eps, they were at the KTV.. were happily drinking and singing till one of the staff mentioned about his wedding with Xiangnan, and she stormed out...  ep31 and 32 were the crucial.... as @thunderman1 said earlier, the test of their love... that Fang Si finally realized, its Li Tang she couldn't let go all these years.....

yeah great idea ~ if someone could do the compilation <3

005AiMhcjw1ew1sc6118ej30jh0lon1s.jpg

that's very him~~~~~ didn't we were taught in school that actions speak louder than words, then why these gals still wanna hear the words??!! and disregard the actions?? lolz

but again, gals like to listen to sweet stuff right... where got time to guess the meaning of the actions heeee

005AiMhcjw1ew1shfn249j30ku112jwh.jpg...happy monday everyone !....

Jerry and LCL looked the best.....

Guest lilsunxuxu

<3 <3 <3 ha how brilliant Li Tang was... hahaha Si was the Iphone and he's the original APP that cannot be deleted but Yi Haoran the ADD ON third party has to be deleted haha ~cute~

I love the part he commented on the shadow..... "In this world, there’s no such thing who cannot survive when one left… when darkness comes, even shadow will leave you.. hence, better to depend on ownself".. many more classic liners that I have posted earlier on pg7... but no translation sorry~~

Guest lilsunxuxu

a09beff8gw1evag7oqhipj20sg1ls7cc.jpg...趁發得了動圖來個李唐方思幼稚打鬧大集合, 良心粉紅情侶歡樂互動[心] 這麼幼稚霸道專情的boss不要可以送我[偷笑] 最後一張怎覺得他改過詞... 說一路來的心聲啊, 莫名爆紅適應不良, 覺得自己不足不夠好所以對幫助過他的貴人心懷感激, 說著說著眼眶紅[淚] (cr:logo)....We had made plans to move to take advantage of a large collection of Lee Tang Fangsi childish slapstick, conscience pink lovers happy interaction [heart] so naive empathy overbearing boss can not send me [laughing] how that he turn over the last one to say the word ... voices all the way to the ah, inexplicable burst of red maladaptive, feel less good enough so grateful helped his elegant, she spoke eyes red [tears] (cr: logo)....

I like this part too, when he confessed to Si that the people around him were very kind to him, but he took them for granted.. I guess he's really playing out his own real feelings in this scene... 

this scene was right after he had the break up with Xiangnan... so the breakup with Nan actually did help him realized something?  but one thing for sure... he was very kind to Xiangnan, and agree not to reveal their breakup 'cos he empathized her situation.. he was at the same situation 6years ago when his dad forced him to break up Si.. Tang was so kind and even told the reporters that the wedding between him and Nan will still be proceeded.... and why Nan came back to take revenge on him?!:tears:

.....The best ex boyfriend i know....ee8486.pngee8486.pngee8486.png[爱你][爱你][爱你][心][心][心]....

..fan art,,today...67de7365gw1eusc8u4vi8g206y03wqv6.gif...and...another ART...!

@thunderman1, from @corearen earlier... the kissing..........

933540c1gw1evdh9plyyng207805utw1.gif933540c1gw1evdh8xrfv8g20b405oh59.gif...my dear ,@lilsunshinexuxu...if you have possibility to translate -please and thank you-....my chinesse ?!....OMG !...only ,with google translate !

....and i ask the adm what are the conditions for opening the thread again Jerry YAN....and i want you be you the team leader for this thread   !....please , say YES !

Guest lilsunxuxu

933540c1gw1evdh8xrfv8g20b405oh59.gif...my dear ,@lilsunshinexuxu...if you have possibility to translate -please and thank you-....my chinesse ?!....OMG !...only ,with google translate !

....and i ask the adm what are the conditions for opening the thread again Jerry YAN....and i want you be you the team leader for this thread   !....please , say YES !

this is so cute of him.....

haha, I will try... mine not very good too, using translators to help at times....

oh gosh, are you kidding me?!  heee I feel so honored <3

...i want to be honored because you deserved this !...you have the courage to write first  in soompi thread Loving ,never forgetting....and you have a delicate art of conversation...!...please ,try !....and ...i will always support you and maybe later others soompiers....!

http://asianpopnews.com/jerry-yan-reveals-his-inferiority-complex-affects-his-past-relationship-with-lin-chi-ling/

005ZG58Agw1ew23hiucksj31kw1d77d8.jpg全网点击量突破20亿啦[鼓掌][鼓掌][噢耶][噢耶][转发][转发]撒花~~~希望大家继续多多支持#最佳前男友#,没看过的小伙伴继续补档,看过的小伙伴可以继续温习[偷笑]# # Whole network best ex-boyfriend hit it exceeded 2 billion @ Jerry Jerry @ Jiang ShuyingRon Ron Ng @ m dew [Applause] [Applause] [oh yeah] [oh yeah] [Forward] [Forward] Caesar ~~~ hope you will continue to spend a lot of support # # best ex-boyfriend, not seen small partners to continue to make the file, read the small partners can continue to review [laughing]

79ad5e7bjw1ev351wxavvj20rs0iiaee.jpg684f6ea6jw1ew023dahjhj20k00k00ui.jpg...the triangle of love...!

Guest lilsunxuxu

全网点击量突破20亿啦[鼓掌][鼓掌][噢耶][噢耶][转发][转发]撒花~~~希望大家继续多多支持#最佳前男友#,没看过的小伙伴继续补档,看过的小伙伴可以继续温习[偷笑]# # Whole network best ex-boyfriend hit it exceeded 2 billion @ Jerry Jerry @ Jiang ShuyingRon Ron Ng @ m dew [Applause] [Applause] [oh yeah] [oh yeah] [Forward] [Forward] Caesar ~~~ hope you will continue to spend a lot of support # # best ex-boyfriend, not seen small partners to continue to make the file, read the small partners can continue to review [laughing...the triangle of love...!

Wow!!!!!! 2billions...  that's 2,000,000,000 woohoo~~~ fighting 

let's partee~~~~

Guest lilsunxuxu

...i want to be honored because you deserved this !...you have the courage to write first  in soompi thread Loving ,never forgetting....and you have a delicate art of conversation...!...please ,try !....and ...i will always support you and maybe later others soompiers....!

I seriously thought you have done a better job than me.  You're very resourceful, the pics you shared were simply great <3 from the bottom of my heart :)

....my dear @lilsunshinexuxu....sometimes ,in life must  learn....!...now , I learn .to my age, to appreciate the work from other people...!....do you know, how  much i learn ,from soompi ?!...enormously !....good things and bad things !....

...now....it's your turn !...i promise to appreciate your work !.....good or less good !

....i like the good pictures and people with good HEARTS...like you !....005ZG58Agw1evlo125wmuj30qe0hago4.jpg