[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

@8mm8 I was thinking that they gift them both the hawaii trip even though they will no longer film....So they are insuniating they should go together hahahhahahahah lol idk...ill wait till the sub team for  our couple come

@phoenixcv Yes, that's what I was thinking, too. YW sheds tears in the preview but I think it's not only because of their departure.....YW tends to shed tears when she really appreciates something. I'm sorry that I cannot explain well in English but seeing their latest IG posts, at least to me they didn't look sad....well of course they must have felt sad, but this sadness is not about "the ending," they end just their segment on WGM. As YW wrote I think their bond will not end that for sure. That's why I wrote before that their departure is not sad one.

But....I don't know well about WGM, but was there any situation before that WGM gift a trip for the couple in their last ep??? it means that we give this to you and going to Hawaii w/ MS/YW is up to you guys.....

That also indicates that at least the PD knows something about them........

Well, we'll find out what was going on later anyway;)  but this is something that we didn't expect, isn't this?

I cant help to comment about our couple in the last few episodes..

I only saw the preview and MBC cuts. Few things I noticed:

the pink timer: I think I saw it before. It is used to give them last hour or minutes to do something. The last time I saw it was on Henry-Yewon and Gong Seungyon-Jungyoon (did I spell their name correct?). In my opinion Ohye was given a little time being together for the last time and make good memories. So when the time ends Yewon cant help to shed tears. Thats what I thought. 

The ticket to Hawaii wow.. Daebak!! I think I remember there's another couple receive it too but I dont know if they use it together or not. But I think our couple will surely go together!!!

About their leaving: *sigh* it's a happy sad situation. But since the filming is over, anything that posted on their instagram will be the real one, not from WGM, right? So I'm really really really looking forward to those postings.. So cheer up all Ohye-ers for something good yet to come *fingercrossed*

59 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

what????  WHAT?????:tears:

Did someone here watch next preview???? I just watched a flight ticket to Hawaii in MS's hand.........that made me confused......

well we'll see.....at this point I cannot read anything from what I watched....since the info is limited......well......talk to you later ladies!!

the ticket is true and the last episode also true...

According to korean articles, they received the tickets that are valid only when they go to Hawaii together, which mean that each of them seems to answer  Yes or No.....

hmmmmm.....I'm not sure if MBC will show us what decision they made in the next ep ...or.....MBC will end their last moment when they gave the ticket to them  (which mean that they got time to think and their decision will not be revealed to viewers..... 

mmmmm......well  want to see.....but don't want to see.....    I just hope that their last moment of WGM is something bright and heartwarming, not like a gambling though.....

http://maxim.wowtv.co.kr/cms/contents_view.php?contents_uid=9739

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=694885&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fsm%3Dtab_hty.top%26where%3Dnews%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D%25EC%2598%25A4%25EB%25AF%25BC%25EC%2584%259D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.xportsnews.com%252F%253Fac%253Darticle_view%2526entry_id%253D694885%26ucs%3DUITV8s9aisKM

Since it’s the last time... T-T

WGM, do you read my comments? How can you announce their departure right after I said you were now an obstacle to their relationship?!

Preview:

pm 5 o’clock end

6 Hours left for OhYe’s virtual marriage

MinSeok: “Ah, (it) will ring? At 5 o’clock it will ring? (I’m) going crazy/ This is crazy.” *laughs*

YeWon: “Some sort of laugh-cry laugh* [My heart! It’s shattering! Even though I don’t think they’re that sad but... what about my entertainment!?! T-T]

Without the crew

Just the two of them, enjoyable last/final date

MinSeok: “Just the two of us [going/hanging out]?”

YeWon: “Is (it) okay?”

MinSeok: “Eo, pretty”

Couple-tem (Couple system) shopping too, last/final

MinSeok: “In the past ‘let’s do (it) together’, (as) we did” [ßNot sure what he was mumbling]

The two alone time (that was spent) enjoyably without Won  [Without Won as in ?] [Edit: Ah, ah, as in NOT as ONE PERSON/alone]

MinSeok: “Beeeee!!! Hahahaha. In MyeongDong”

*Timer rings* [My heart breaks]

Timer: *Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.  Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. * [Nobody will say you're mute if you don't make a sound!]

Eyes Surprising[?? I know it means bird but I’m thinking there’s another meaning to this word cos bird does NOT fit here] coming Virtual marriage ending time

[The end of the virtual marriage that comes surprisingly closer to the eyes]

YeWon: “Oh,”

MinSeok: “Marriage... [I have no idea what he mumbled]

YeWon: “What...”

And... the uprising emotions

MinSeok[?]: “Ah, wait a moment”

Until it ends IT’S NOT THE END!

YeWon: “OhYe (married) couple that wants to go the most...*gasp* Oh what~”

Not allowed to board alone

Last present: Hawaii vacation ticket

MinSeok: “It is  the “only when the two (of you) go together” Hawaii vacation ticket” *bursts in laughter*

End... and Start

MinSeok: “Next time we meet, shall we film WGM [play married] between just ourselves?”

End...and then start? What does that meannnnnn? Do they have to decide whether they want to go to hawai together? Pls dont play with my heart

are you notice that too? I am also still confuse.

******above i copy from ohye_addict ig....one of her follower asking her that question and she answered that...with yellow highlight...

i think better we wait for the sub tomorrow...seem we really can't understand the situation

( i think that's why from yewon's ig she mentioned that they will having a different start...???? some of them said different start=start for a real dating)

I STILL CONFUSED.....:sweatingbullets:helpppppp!!!!

Since I accidentally reposted and we don't need to see the same thing twice... I'll just summarise the episode here...

Today’s episode:

They go off with YEWON driving their wedding car... to go drive some ATVs. YeWon talks about how she “had to” (her words) drive a motorbike while filming Quick and she fell the first time. MinSeok says that when they were in Udo, when they were riding that battery-powered tricycle, YeWon seemed to really like the speed. YeWon says that was because that was a four wheel (YeWon, that was a three wheeler) and MinSeok dishes back that their current car is a four-wheeler too. YeWon comments on how he’s acting tough and keeps talking back (lol) and he says he’s doing that to his friends and mom too.  YeWon says she doesn’t know where her husband went to and that he keeeeeeeeeps throwing comments at her. Find (yourself)! And she realises once again that actors/actresses indeed take after their characters.

They talk about the difference between their past selves and now. And how couples can’t keep having heart flutters. Also, MinSeok knows the place (where they are) so well that he’s able to give directions. Lol. YeWon asks if he came with his past girlfriend and he says he came on an MT (is it...?)

They ride the ATV (I’m writing too much!!!!!!! I’ll be skipping parts now.) MinSeok can’t hear a thing and YeWon takes the chance to become cheese/ teases him. They go to the beach. Play around and talk about the past and present again.

They go to a fish market and order flatfish Hwe (sashimi) and MinSeok asks if he can eat garlic because what if they kiss. (*faceplam*) And they talk about how different he was since back then (meek) and now (tough). He asks which husband she prefers and she says both are good but she prefers “YeWonnie, where is she?” Haa.

She asks again if he came here with his past girlfriend and after hesitating/ thinking, he says he came here with the girlfriend who drove him towards acting. And that they broke up here. O_o  Weekend drama worthy story becomes real life... Long story short, he picked up her phone (even though he usually doesn’t) when she was in the toilet and they got into a fight where he gave her that ultimatum. Neither his parents nor his friends know about that story.

YeWon shares a story about her first love that lasted for a “whopping 7 years” (captions) where the other guy was a dancer and drank lots while hanging out with others while she obviously doesn’t so it was tough. And then she picked up his phone and there was a woman on the other end. She just cut it without saying anything and MinSeok says she should have said something since it could have been a misunderstanding but YeWon says she’s not the kind to (she shies away).

Anyway they both had painful first loves (that YeWon says she’s not gonna do anymore of) and MinSeok says that they should go to the toilet together, ha.

They go off to a Noraebang where we learn that MinSeok apparently only works (according to YeWon, haha) because he doesn’t know a song from Answer Me 1988. YeWon goes crazy dancing and MinSeok sings his lungs out. You know the drill. She goes so crazy she cuts her knuckle..........

I'm crying ..... at first I already console myself not to cry and just be prepared with ohyeah leaving the show .... but after reading the translation of the preview done by @xxPeepsxx  , I can't help myself and started to cry ..the thought of not being able to see them together on my screen again makes me feel so blues ...this definitely feels like a dejavu to me ... i remember how sad i was when jinwoon and junhee had their last episode ... i cried a river ..and also when JJ couple left , the PD was changed to the current PD ...and now ,the PD is changed once again and it happens when my favorite couple as well leaving the show ... however I still remember the PD nim said that her mission is to make the WGM couple turn from reel to real couple .. it's said that this time , the lady PD resigned from the post because of her own life matter ..but then again I just can't help thinking that perhaps her mission is already accomplished ?? I mean her mission to make the couple become real life couple ? I guess I just can't help be hopeful when Yewon herself said that this is the different start for both of them and now we see the caption in the preview also sort of telling us about "new start" between Ohyeah ...and why would WGM offer such tickets to Ohyeah if there's nothing between them ??huhuhuhuhuh I really really hope that both of them would say yes...actually I'm 70% sure that they would say yes .... I have mixed feelings about this ... if they both say yes , I really hope WGM would let us know their decision but if one of them reject the offer , then please don't let us know the result ... 

@8mm8 , @phoenixcv ,, @ruken and @xxPeepsxx thanks a lot for all the goodies and info shared .... as for today's ep , I can't comment yet because I am going to wait for the subs to come out .... I'm not ready to let them go .. I really hope that they will still upload their pictures together on IG and if it's possible , I pray hard that they will have a drama together as the OTP ....

Hi everyone,

I need a little help in translating what this friend jjong007 comment about minsuk and yewon in @ohye_addict's instagram account. I was saying on @susantie09_stv instagram account @ohye_addict that i thought i heard minsuk's crying voice in the preview. I didnt mean anything, just stating. I hv a rough idea on what she meant but really hope if there is any kind soul who would help me understand what jjong007 said better.

Hi guys,I have been an Oh Yeah shipper from the beginning,been following thiis forum but never actually posted.

The thing that motivated me to post was how WGM offering them those tickets to Hawaii is actually a bad move not a good move because if they decline it everyone will complain and give them hate for being a business couple and if they decide to go,they will get hate comments because as you know Korea quite conservative and for an umarrjed cuple to go on holiday together implies they will have sex which is viewed in a negative light(case in reference Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young)

i think it would've been a better idea to finish it cleanly so that if they wish to,they can start afresh privately.

Sorry for the long post.especially as it is my first post

Always supporting the Oh Yeah couple :heart:

@haminwu I think that they should decline it too. I want them to go but it would have been nicer and less controversial if they were able to go on we got married. Now it might be awkward you should go to a vacation with a serious boyfriend or your spouse. Yeah, I know people will be disappointed if they decline it but it would make sense to do it. I think they really are pushing for Ohyeah to be together. At the end of the day, only the could determine if they want to be together or not. No one can force them and I think they already have been thinking about dating or seeing their feelings. I guess we will see. I feel like Yewon will definetly oppose the idea but not sure about Miinsuk hahhaha.  Or maybe the pd who did leave  knows that something is up with these two and that is why she suggested it.  Anyway, I hope they could remain friends  at least but I am suprise with how oh min suk sounded like he was crying.. I wonder why.  Did he confess his true feelings once their time was up.. Why was yewon crying. Did they watch all of their moments together.. 

@dinaz   (and those who feel uneasy but try hard to hold on about MS's appearance at the music award held by KBS )

Firstly, I'm gonna write back to @dinaz's question below.

some of the comments that i had read said why both of them (ohye) didn't share any pics of their wedding ceremony from last ep at their ig?what do you think bout that?

well.....I think only MS and YW know the answer to this question though.....:sweatingbullets: Is there any problem about it? I just cannot understand why people want to know the reason for that.....if they could know the reason, then what? I can't see their intention.......But you want to know what I think about it:sweatingbullets:.......well, because ...if they post pics of their wedding ceremony, that could highlight their sudden departure? maybe.....  I don't think that they don't want to share the pics, so there could be a reason they don't do that on purpose. Honestly I don't even care about why, so I didn't think deeply but it's not so difficult to guess it, is it? Last week was the ceremony and this week, then next week will be their last ep. As you know, they posted their pics from the last ep on Jan 18. Wedding ep was on air on Jan 6. There were only 12 days. After wedding photo, then good bye photo??? That would clealy underline their sudden departure and make WGM/production team/ PD look bad....wouldn't that??  

<MS's appearance at the music award held by KBS  and  his agency J Wide >

I wrote before:

As you know there were some people outside of this thread who made noise about the music award. Again they are some of ohyeah fans. I don't even want to call them as fans .....NO!!  Ever since the crazy girl generated the false rumor about MS back in Nov, immature and selfish people have unreasonably attacked MS without any evidence.

Here are what happended last week:  On Feb 15 J wide posted one pic of MS and SYE to say "thank you for your support." But some of ohye fans got mad at J wide since they made pics of MS and SYE (separate pics) 2 in 1. On  Feb 17 MS appeared w/ SYE at the award as a presenter and MS called SYE "yobo" and SYE called him "nampyoum"(don't know spells..) Then one particular ohye fan got so mad at MS and J wide and accused them leaving rude comments on several IGs. (I think she even left a comment on MS's IG telling that he is such a bastard and he should leave the show. But she deleted it soon since someone criticized her comment) The some of other fans also followed her and left rude comments on some posts related MS at the award.

Regarding MS and SYE calling each other husband and wife on the stage..............

Are they kidding me?? Don't they even know how showbiz works?? No matter what kind of awards are, all presenters' lines are scripted. That award was held by KBS, of course KBS wrote these lines...what they did was just reading script......gosh...

They claim that MS wants to be with his costar.........

Did he say that he wants to be with SYE?? is there any evidence for that? everything about SYE is just assumptions by some of ohyeah fans.....every time ....this fact made me so tired ever since the crazy girl made a false rumor back in Nov. If Minsuk himself would get involved in any scandal, then he should take a consequence. But always...ALWAYS one of the ohyeah fans or some of them made noise over nothing. Then everytime, these girls were wrong about him.......so ridiculous to me. Someone commented "so sick" on IG post about them. Well I'm so sick to this girl actually. I cannot understand why these people judge other people just by what they saw....so immature....gosh....  what if MS and YW will be real? These girls will fly to South Korea and apologize for Minsuk?? They think they can say anything as an anonymity on the Internet.

They claim that MS is still in WGM so he should not talk with SYE intimately (I saw two clips but did't see any intimacy between them though) They claim he can attend this kind of event after he leaves WGM..(I think the reason why they think in this way is that they assume that MS is actually in relationship w/ SYE.........speechless........)

Why? I don't undestand why ?? He got an offer as a presenter from KBS and did his job. In this job, KBS has casted him as LHG in the drama and he followed the script. This was a JOB for him......for god's sake...

WGM is just a variety TV program and it's also a job for him. Well, in the program MS should act/behave as YW's husband but outside of WGM, it doesn't apply. What they are talking about is just fans' desires. Did MBC say something about MS at KBS? If MBC or YW said something to Minsuk, then he might have done something wrong, otherwise don't force MS and YW fans' desires. They even said to MS directly that he should leave the show. They are not even sponsors. What kind of right do they have to say such rude comments? Who do they think they are??

Regarding J Wide...

When I saw J wide IG post about MS and SYE,  I thought that they shouldn't have put separate two pics of MS and SYE into one. They should have used enough space for each of them. One post for one. Then I also think J wide has promoted SYE using MS. Yes. But again thinking of how showbiz works, unfortunately nothing wrong about what J wide have done. SYE has just joined J Wide (in Dec? or beginning of Jan?), as I wrote in Dec when there was negative vibe here about SYE, J wide found her on the drama set and made an offer, then she has joined there. As her agency, it's reasonable for them to use other actors there in order to promote her (in this case MS).

Here is an example, (I don't know if you know Japanese idols though....) there is well-known Japanese agency for male idols, Johnny's. SMAP and ARASHI belong to it. In Kimura Takuya's drama  or Matsumoto Jun's drama, there are always other members/idols of Johnny's. Selling their actors / idols as a set or more is a basic strategy in showbiz though.....

They claim  that J wide has destroyed MS since they promote SYE using MS.............

I don't think so at all.

Fans especially younger (teens and early twenties?) ones tend to see a thing just as what they see and don't see as a whole picture. That's the problem......well they are young...so they are supposed to be like that though......just as a professional, I want to say that this time the one who will destroy MS's image is not J Wide but those who falsely attack him without any evidence. They just do it because they THINK and FEEL in that way, but that is thier problem and not mine or other ohyeah fans' at all. They are destroying MS's image as YW's great husband making noise and they don't even realize it. If they want to quit being the fans, then just leave quietly. It's not necessary to say like "won't come back" or "no more ohyeah fans" something like that. That's none of our business. Just leave, that's it.

I simply cannot understand why people cannot appreciate what MS and YW have done for WGM?? They are even not MS and YW's sponsors. MS and YW have been casted in WGM and have been bringing us so much joy and laughter. We should thank for the happiness that these two share w/ us for nine months. Now they are leaving the show. I don't want any ohyeah fans to make noise anymore. We should be grateful to them.

I still think that there is a high possibility that they will move on to the next level. But no matter what happnes, if they are happy, then I'm happy for them. All we should do is wait and see what they'll do. The most important thing is the happiness of Minsuk and Yewon. :)

9 hours ago, dil_infinity said:

Hi everyone,

I need a little help in translating what this friend jjong007 comment about minsuk and yewon in @ohye_addict's instagram account. I was saying on @susantie09_stv instagram account @ohye_addict that i thought i heard minsuk's crying voice in the preview. I didnt mean anything, just stating. I hv a rough idea on what she meant but really hope if there is any kind soul who would help me understand what jjong007 said better.

Hi,  cc: @susantie09_stv

jjong007 is MS's anti. I think she is so much into YW and always say something terrible about MS. So ignore her. I'm not sure that she is korean or not. I found her comment in English on YW's post today or yesterday.....anyway she is anti and that's for sure. She left a comment even on ohye.lovers IG. so please tell her this fact as well. So annoying!!

I used a translator to read it from korean to Japanese....but ....it's not easy to understand. What she is saying is something like this.....

It's fun to see that Minsuk-ssi is acting until the last moment. so happy it finally ends, he acts to cry again (well probably she is saying about MS's drama. He crys a lot in that and next ep both MS and YW shed tears....so she is saying he will act again) 

I don't think she is Korean......her sentencse are so hard to read even using a translator... please ask ohye.lovers since she also got a comment from this anti.

ohye.lovers uploaded 3 clips for the preview and in the middle one. you can find this anti's comment.  If possible, please reply her and write "GO HOME ANTI!!":angry:

1 hour ago, 8mm8 said:

Hi,  cc: @susantie09_stv

jjong007 is MS's anti. I think she is so much into YW and always say something terrible about MS. So ignore her. I'm not sure that she is korean or not. I found her comment in English on YW's post today or yesterday.....anyway she is anti that for sure. She left a comment even on ohye.lovers IG. so please tell her this fact as well. So annoying!!

I used a translator to read it from korean to Japanese....but ....it's not easy to understand. What she is saying is something like this.....

It's fun to see that Minsuk-ssi is acting until the last moment. so happy it finally ends, he acts to cry again (well probably she is saying about MS's drama. He crys a lot in that and next ep both MS and YW shed tears....so she is saying he will act again) 

I don't think she is Korean......her senteces are so hard to read even using a translator... please ask ohye.lovers since she also got a comment from this anti.

ohye.lovers uploaded 3 clips for the preview and in the middle one. you can find this anti's comment.  If possible, please reply her and write "GO HOME ANTI!!":angry:

I guess I know this person... Maybe she is from baidu oh yeah bar......she had said in baidu that she left a bad comment to minsuk ig......

Archived