[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eriol_hiiragizawa said:

I dont think its 'the end' of OY couple.. I bet that the WGM crew make a prank to know how deep the two couple involve n whether they(OMS-KYW) realised it reel or real... Then again, that just what i thinking..

Exactly!!! :).. I have the same feeling that WGM just want to show how authentic their reaction will be when our lovely couple learn its going to be their last filming for the show. 

I might be wrong too but I'm not giving up just yet.. I want to see them more especially their much awaited vacation ( or should I say "HONEYMOON") in Hawaii! :phew:

18 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

@colourgrae blame @heartoppaya for that LOL (when actually i'm the one who came out with that words hahaha) at first it was lovely union hahaha.

today is the last day, right guys, for round one? Hope we can enter it get good attention when our couple is leaving the show :tears:

I did NOT come up with those words, oppa, you did! I just... Said yeah.. Lol.. Anyway we did a great job. That smash poem actually worked.

Well, I mean one thing comes off as strange to me:  The show has not announced who are the new couple yet. 

There wasn't any leaks as well at least not that i'm aware of, a far cry from previous couples.  In any case, I believe it will be answered in the next episode, if they're gonna announce a new couple, they will most likely do it in next week's preview.  I don't think the show will air the other two couples with 40 minutes of air time allocated to each couple.

Finally caught up only to see the hopefully a prank about our couple leaving!  What the....

They really are the only reason to watch.  They are so funny and charming.  How great was the karaoke room.  How sweet the intention behind the wedding.  How hilarious the ramen for wedding feast.  The purple socks... Lmao.  Then switch on, how sexy and all the innuendo of the measuring/caressing/pressing hands down the length of the body.  Just the words make it sound naughty.  :P

one note, maybe it is me, but her wedding dress was so ugly.  She looked beautiful, really like the sleeping princess.  But then you didnt have to see the bodice.

the purple coat was gorgeous in contrast.  That scene, of course, just slayed me. Just get married.

This is test post: to see how it would come out:

W2TUEub.png

INTRODUCTION

OHYE! OHYEAH! OHYE couple (OH min suk - kang YE won couple) is a couple on we got married season 4. Both are actor/actress with several number of production under their belts. Oh Min Suk was born on 22 April 1980 while Kang Ye Won was born on 15 March 1980 which makes them a same-age couple. They first met on WGM on June 4th 2015 at Jeju Island without knowing who their partner was after being pushed for a sudden honeymoon. They were nervous and thrilled at the same time, wondering who'd their partner be, and wether they'd like each other or not. Soon they found out that they've met once before from a drama and had some similarities even same religious view. It puts a bit of ease especially for Yewon who had "selfproclaimed" social phobia, she even went as far as saying that minsuk is a gift from god. But they're not without any differences cause they are indeed two different individual. Yewon had a spontaneous and often random personality, she also had a tendency to ignore things when she get overly excited, this often caught Minsuk, who is a bit shy but detailed and attentive, off guard. But those differences what makes them so compatible with each other. Through up and down, talks and arguments, give and take, love and understanding, OHYE Couple grow strong as a couple with time and it became such a lovely relationship.

OHYE's fans called themselves in a few names, but most called it OHYEYERS. We feel like the most fortunate fans as both Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won had been really generous with their fans. Both update their Instagram account regularly, not only with their time in WGM but also with their offscreen interactions. They even went as far as replying to fans to explain things or simply thanking us. With so little source on non-idol entertainer in K-Ent. industry, it sure is a big relief, especially for international fans. We love them for many reasons, it could be Yewon's unique personality, or Minsuk's comedic gag, or their natural interaction, or their sincere affection, or their cares towards each other, or their endless gifts to each other, or their constant tease on skinship (gosh they good with words but always failed when it came to action), not to mention their adorbs daughters Romi and Yomi. In the end, all OHYEYERS agreed that their time onscreen (and offscreen) is so enjoyable to watch and follow. We laughed, we cried, we laughed till we cried, being frustrated waiting each week, debating between OHYEYERS, consoling each other. It became a whole experience for us.

OHYE's Quotes:
"You help me balanced my life" - Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk
"Meeting Yewon was the best thing happened to me in 2015" - Oh Min Suk about Kang Ye Won
"I've felt that i've received so much from him/her" - Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won about each other

59ELcR2.png

SMASH POEM

A Tale Of OHYE Couple

Troubles Lurk Between Doubtful Spouses, For Weddings Held In Great Hurry.
Self Worries Kept Until The Love Builds Deeper.
Sincere Feelings Within Harnessed Into Great Harmony.
Sukkie, Wonna, Keep United.

(TLBDSFWHIGHSWKU X2)

Poem's explanations:
When they first met, there's a lot of problems arise as they both holding backs and had a different personalities. But as they grow as a couple they start to trust and understand each other and their sincere feelings start to come out and they became such a great couple.

6 minutes ago, miri13 said:

Wow a contest. @t4ol33 - love the pictures and the smash poem.  The font made it a little hard for me to read the main text on my iPad.  Looks good.

should we try another font then?

but the "keep united" part is still a bit weird for me LOL, not sure how to replace it.

13 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

but the "keep united" part is still a bit weird for me LOL, not sure how to replace it.

on my computer now, and the font is fine.  I think "keep united" is a slightly odd phrase, but it makes sense in the context of the poem.  I like the parallel from "self worries kept" to "sukie, wonna keep."  If you really want to change it, well it is hard to find replacement for "K" and "U".  I love the word uxorious and it fits MS but we can't say to YeWon to remains foolishly fond of the wife.  Maybe you replace with a series of adjectives:  kind (or kindhearted or keen), unblemished (or unassuming)?

Grammatically, I think "doubtful spouses" seem odder to me than "keep united."  Do you want to say "doubting spouses"?

I hope you don't mind but I copied what your wrote above and changed some tenses/grammar:

OHYE! OHYEAH! OHYE couple (OH min suk - kang YE won couple) is a couple on we got married season 4. Both are actor/actress with several productions under their belts. Oh Min Suk was born on 22 April 1980 while Kang Ye Won was born on 15 March 1980, which makes them a same-age couple. They first met on WGM on June 4th 2015 at Jeju Island without knowing who their partner would be, thrown immediately into a sudden honeymoon. They were nervous and thrilled at the same time, wondering who their partner would be, and wether they would like each other or not. Soon they found out that they have met once before from a drama and had some similarities even same religious view.  That put a bit at ease especially for Yewon who had "self-proclaimed" social phobia; she even went as far as saying that Minsuk is a gift from god. But they're not without any differences cause they are indeed two different individuals. Yewon has a spontaneous and often random personality, she also has a tendency to ignore things when she get overly excited. This often caught Minsuk, who is a bit shy but detailed and attentive, off guard. But those differences what makes them so compatible with each other. Through ups and downs, talks and arguments, give and take, love and understanding, OHYE Couple has grown strong as a couple over time and to have such a lovely relationship.

48 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@t4ol33  The maximum number of quote are 3? 

Just another idea :) oms latest quote about yewon

"Im happy that i met a wife who is my friend and lover at the same time..im truly grateful.."
Oh min suk, 20 feb 2016

can we add about their first meeting in drama 3years ago and Ohye feel like fate brought them together as a husband and wife ㅋㅋㅋ i can provide the picture of their drama cut

@miri13 go ahead, as english is not my native language so i might make some mistakes that i don't even realize.

doubtful spouses : what i mean is that they both had their doubts at the beginning, wether they'd like each other or not, what is the other person real feelings or what and such. but i don't know if "dobtful spouses" make sense or not LOL

t4ol33 Oh No, you've gone over a thousand words! Hahaha no it's just a joke. Because I really like how you picked and placed the pictures in the "OhYeah" title. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I think those pictures say a lot. LOL we could win just with those pictures.

21 minutes ago, afrinaalwi said:

@t4ol33  The maximum number of quote are 3? 

Just another idea :) oms latest quote about yewon

"Im happy that i met a wife who is my friend and lover at the same time..im truly grateful.."
Oh min suk, 20 feb 2016

can we add about their first meeting in drama 3years ago and Ohye feel like fate brought them together as a husband and wife ㅋㅋㅋ i can provide the picture of their drama cut

i'm still asking, as far as i know it was limited to 3 quotes.

I did put that in the intro, but i didn't put it in detail as there is limits. and i tried to make it as short as possible.

This part:

Soon they found out that they have met once before from a drama and had some similarities even same religious view.  That put a bit at ease especially for Yewon who had "self-proclaimed" social phobia; she even went as far as saying that it's fate and Minsuk is a gift from god.

should i add that bold line?

@colourgrae at first i want to made a roadmap with their journey but i'm in a hurry and can't really imagine how to made it LOL

1 minute ago, t4ol33 said:

i'm still asking, as far as i know it was limited to 3 quotes.

I did put that in the intro, but i didn't put it in detail as there is limits. and i tried to make it as short as possible.

This part:

Soon they found out that they have met once before from a drama and had some similarities even same religious view.  That put a bit at ease especially for Yewon who had "self-proclaimed" social phobia; she even went as far as saying that it's fate and Minsuk is a gift from god.

should i add that bold line?

Add the bold line until the gift from god ㅋㅋ

Archived