[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, afrinaalwi said:

@t4ol33 in their latest episode.. Its when they went to karaoke.. When minsuk said he's so happy since they can spend their time like a bestfriend.. It's in the interview.. https://instagram.com/p/BCIOpnzgerT/

should we change the quote from minsuk "yewon best thing happened in 2015"?

I tried to make it 1 quote from Yewon, 1 quote from Minsuk, and 1 quote is something that both had said. as we only limited to 3 quotes.

or should we change the last one? where both saying they received so much from each other? and made it 1 from yewon and 2 from minsuk?

i hope i'd had a confirmation wether we could use more than 3 quotes or not.

5 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

should we change the quote from minsuk "yewon best thing happened in 2015"?

I tried to make it 1 quote from Yewon, 1 quote from Minsuk, and 1 quote is something that both had said. as we only limited to 3 quotes.

or should we change the last one? where both saying they received so much from each other? and made it 1 from yewon and 2 from minsuk?

i hope i'd had a confirmation wether we could use more than 3 quotes or not.

I think we can change it since its kinda general wheb he said yewon is the best thing happen to me in 2015 ^^

FINAL ENTRY (I'll Submit it soon if there is no more changes):

W2TUEub.png

INTRODUCTION

OHYE! OHYEAH! OHYE couple (OH min suk - kang YE won couple) is a couple on we got married season 4. Both are actor/actress with several production under their belts. Oh Min Suk was born on 22 April 1980 while Kang Ye Won was born on 15 March 1980, which makes them a same-age couple. They first met on WGM on June 4th 2015 at Jeju Island without knowing who their partner would be, thrown immediately into a sudden honeymoon. They were nervous and thrilled at the same time, wondering who their partner would be, and whether they would like each other or not. Soon they found out that they have met once before from a drama and had some similarities even the same religious view. That put a bit at ease especially for Yewon who had "selfproclaimed" social phobia; she even went as far as saying that it is fate and Minsuk is a gift from god. But they're not without any differences cause they are indeed two different individual. Yewon has a spontaneous and often random personality, she also has a tendency to ignore things when she gets overly excited. This often caught Minsuk, who is a bit shy but detailed and attentive, off guard. But those differences what makes them so compatible with each other. Through up and down, talks and arguments, give and take, love and understanding, OHYE Couple has grown strong as a couple over time and to have such a lovely relationship.

OHYE's fans called themselves in a few names, but most called it OHYEYERS. We feel like the most fortunate fans as both Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won had been really generous with their fans. Both update their Instagram account regularly, not only with their time in WGM but also with their offscreen interactions. They even went as far as replying to fans to explain things or simply thanking us. With so little source on non-idol entertainer in K-Ent. industry, it sure is a big relief, especially for international fans. We love them for many reasons, it could be Yewon's unique personality, or Minsuk's comedic gag, or their natural interaction, or their sincere affection, or their cares towards each other, or their endless gifts to each other, or their constant tease on skinship (gosh they good with words but always failed when it came to action), not to mention their adorbs daughters Romi and Yomi. In the end, all OHYEYERS agreed that their time onscreen (and offscreen) is so enjoyable to watch and follow. We laughed, we cried, we laughed till we cried, being frustrated waiting each week, debating between OHYEYERS, consoling each other. It became a whole experience for us.

OHYE's Quotes:
"You help me balanced my life" - Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk
"I'm happy that I met a wife who is my friend and lover at the same time. I'm truly grateful" - Oh Min Suk about Kang Ye Won
"I've felt that I've received so much from him/her" - Both Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won about each other

59ELcR2.png

SMASH POEM

A Tale Of OHYE Couple

Troubles Lurk Between Doubtful Spouses, For Weddings Held In Great Hurry.
Self Worries Kept Until The Love Builds Deeper.
Sincere Feelings Within Harnessed Into Great Harmony.
Sukkie, Wonna, Keep United.

(TLBDSFWHIGHSWKU X2)

Poem's explanations:
When they first met, there are a lot of problems arise as they suddenly became a couple, they both holding backs and also had a different personalities. But as they grow as a couple they start to trust and understand each other and their sincere feelings start to come out and they became such a great couple.

Super cute entry!! Well done, I especially love the edit with pictures of them together. However, and please take this as an input from a viewer/outsider, I had a hard time reading the text because of the font type (reading it on phone). Maybe you can consider changing it to something easier to read? :) 

Good luck with the voting!! Hope to see more of you and your couple in the next rounds. Fighting!! ~~~~

5 minutes ago, anniepanda said:

Super cute entry!! Well done, I especially love the edit with pictures of them together. However, and please take this as an input from a viewer/outsider, I had a hard time reading the text because of the font type (reading it on phone). Maybe you can consider changing it to something easier to read? :) 

Good luck with the voting!! Hope to see more of you and your couple in the next rounds. Fighting!! ~~~~

thanks for the input, one of our friends also had trouble with it especially with smartphones view. i'll change it for now.

Can I edit the poem meaning a bit @t4ol33 oppa?

When they first met, a lot of problems arose and they suddenly became a couple, both holding back complete with different personalities. But as they keep growing as a couple they start to trust and understand each other and their sincere feelings start to evolve into something more and they became such a great couple.

Just now, heartoppaya said:

Ohyeahers! Alert time!

Keep liking this thread:

We might win if everyone likes it.. 

well, actually what we need to like is the article that came out tomorrow LOL

but it's okay to like the entry post too though hahahaha

i think i'd need to promote it on IG tomorrow

2 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

well, actually what we need to like is the article that came out tomorrow LOL

but it's okay to like the entry post too though hahahaha

i think i'd need to promote it on IG tomorrow

I want us to get that star thingy on the right corner of the post. Its cute and respected..

I didn't read the complete set of rules so I am lazy and going to ask - Are the winners simply by popular vote, or is there a another win by soompi panel? I ask because last time, as a GoongJin shipper, we also didn't have a big shipper group but soompi kindly pushed us thru. I am hoping they might help us out again. Not that it matters in the end. As every shipper would want, I'd be happy if the couple is happy and gets married. Not much to hope for right?

I didn't read the complete set of rules so I am lazy and going to ask - Are the winners simply by popular vote, or is there a another win by soompi panel? I ask because last time, as a GoongJin shipper, we also didn't have a big shipper group but soompi kindly pushed us thru. I am hoping they might help us out again. Not that it matters in the end. As every shipper would want, I'd be happy if the couple is happy and gets married. Not much to hope for right?

6 minutes ago, colourgrae said:

it's still the same i think. there's a popular vote, but there's also staff choice. But i'm not sure how round 1 or any other round went though.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/comedian-jo-se-ho-fiestars-cao-lu-new-couple-got-married-4/

The new couple on WGM was just announced. 

Don't feel sad all Ohye fans. I do firmly believe it's not the end but the start of a new relationship. 

Its going to be YW birthday soon. Let's pray that Hawaii trip will take off

Ohye fighting! 

18 minutes ago, oohlala15 said:

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/comedian-jo-se-ho-fiestars-cao-lu-new-couple-got-married-4/

The new couple on WGM was just announced. 

Don't feel sad all Ohye fans. I do firmly believe it's not the end but the start of a new relationship. 

Its going to be YW birthday soon. Let's pray that Hawaii trip will take off

Ohye fighting! 

Okay, passed LOL, looked like i won't return to WGM for a while hahaha

Archived