[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

17 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

We really need you in our group. Send us your LINE ID or phone number ASAP! I'll reward you with a Sukie abs pic like I did for @susantie09_stv...

Hahaha, Sukie's abs are ok. I don't have a line ID though...I am usually a silent reader in the forum but I come out once in awhile. How can I help? :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep calm keep calm keep calm keep calm keep calm keep calm keep calm keep calm 

20160218_Kang-Ye-Won_-And_-Oh-Min-Suk_-T

the couples that I was rooting so hard from wgm&gwgm were:

1. ok taecyoen & guigui=???

2. lee hongki & fujimina=hongmina

3. wooyoung & park se young=2young

4. oh min suk & kang ye won=ohye

***no. 1,2,3 because it was global we get married i like to see their interaction because the girls are not korean...

***no.3 because it was wooyoung from 2 pm...ermmmmm

***no.4 because they were too good to be together...not like other couples of wgm....this is the first actor/actress couple that i love so so much...ohye fighting!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Quite shocking things happened during this week.....right?

It's indeed sad knowing Minsuk and Yewon leave the show.....I'll certainly miss them as an Ohyeah couple.

Yet, as many of you here expected, I was also expecting this announcement would come sooner since I saw YW's post of Romi on which comment says "Romi, are you sad too? I'm sad too" on Jan 25. As everyone here was a bit disappointed, I also hoped that they would have better wedding ceremony and vacation in Hawaii. I personally think that the producer and production team initially had that plan at the beginning of Feb (since both YW and MS's other productions were initally supposed to end at the end of Jan.) That's why they didn't do that last year. Yet, KBS extended the drama 4 more eps and as a result this extension didn't allow MS to leave the country. Actually the news on the extension was issued on Jan 6, so I think at this point MS and YW knew that they would not be able to go to Hawaii.....that's why MS even mentioned about Hawaii in his vow and said sorry...  

Thinking of the fact that MS was finally freed from the drama and YW still have some time until her film promotion, which means that they have no tight schedules for a while, many of you perhaps wonder why now?? I personally think that this related to the fact that the producer will also leave the show. As I wrote before, this producer closely worked with Ohye coulpe and have given them so much freedom. I would say....she actually allowed them to lead their segment by themselves. She even went to the opening party of YW's studio w/ MS.   well.......gosh ....once I start writing, my commment will be long one.....but tonight I don't have enough time so I'll come back.......

Anyway I think there are mainly two reasons why they leave now and I'll write about them next time....

I stop by here tonight because I just wanted to say to all that I'm glad to know that the fellows here feel sad about the news but stay calm and think their departure as a positive one. :) As everyone wrote, I also think their departure itself is not sad one and they made a decision for their good. I'm glad that people here are mature and don't ruin their bond and can enjoy what MS and YW will be showing us until the last moment together. I truly think THAT is what MS and YW also want their fans to do. We are on the right track;)

As you know there were some people outside of this thread who made noise about the music award. Again they are some of ohyeah fans. I don't even want to call them as fans .....NO!!  Ever since the crazy girl generated the false rumor about MS back in Nov, immature and selfish people have unreasonably attacked MS without any evidence. Seeing what happend outside of this thread, I was actually a bit afraid to come here next day:sweatingbullets:......but actually nothing happend here and I thought WOW!! Great! 

But I also think that there are people who probably feel uneasy but try hard to hold on. I can undestand that feelings since this time, timing was really bad. Next day we additionally heard the sad news. That's why you try to keep calm. Am I correct? @dinaz   If you need my comment on that, then I'll write it later. just let me know.okay?

5 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

Hi ladies,

Quite shocking things happened during this week.....right?

It's indeed sad knowing Minsuk and Yewon leave the show.....I'll certainly miss them as an Ohyeah couple.

Yet, as many of you here expected, I was also expecting this announcement would come sooner since I saw YW's post of Romi on which comment says "Romi, are you sad too? I'm sad too" on Jan 25. As everyone here was a bit disappointed, I also hoped that they would have better wedding ceremony and vacation in Hawaii. I personally think that the producer and production team initially had that plan at the beginning of Feb (since both YW and MS's other productions were initally supposed to end at the end of Jan.) That's why they didn't do that last year. Yet, KBS extended the drama 4 more eps and as a result this extension didn't allow MS to leave the country. Actually the news on the extension was issued on Jan 6, so I think at this point MS and YW knew that they would not be able to go to Hawaii.....that's why MS even mentioned about Hawaii in his vow and said sorry...  

Thinking of the fact that MS was finally freed from the drama and YW still have some time until her film promotion, which means that they have no tight schedules for a while, many of you perhaps wonder why now?? I personally think that this related to the fact that the producer will also leave the show. As I wrote before, this producer closely worked with Ohye coulpe and have given them so much freedom. I would say....she actually allowed them to lead their segment by themselves. She even went to the opening party of YW's studio w/ MS.   well.......gosh ....once I start writing, my commment will be long one.....but tonight I don't have enough time so I'll come back.......

Anyway I think there are mainly two reasons why they leave now and I'll write about them next time....

I stop by here tonight because I just wanted to say to all that I'm glad to know that the fellows here feel sad about the news but stay calm and think their departure as a positive one. :) As everyone wrote, I also think their departure itself is not sad one and they made a decision for their good. I'm glad that people here are mature and don't ruin their bond and can enjoy what MS and YW will be showing us until the last moment together. I truly think THAT is what MS and YW also want their fans to do. We are on the right track;)

As you know there were some people outside of this thread who made noise about the music award. Again they are some of ohyeah fans. I don't even want to call them as fans .....NO!!  Ever since the crazy girl generated the false rumor about MS back in Nov, immature and selfish people have unreasonably attacked MS without any evidence. Seeing what happend outside of this thread, I was actually a bit afraid to come here next day:sweatingbullets:......but actually nothing happend here and I thought WOW!! Great! 

But I also think that there are people who probably feel uneasy but try hard to hold on. I can undestand that feelings since this time, timing was really bad. Next day we additionally heard the sad news. That's why you try to keep calm. Am I correct? @dinaz   If you need my comment on that, then I'll write it later. just let me know.okay?

hehe my pleasure please i need your advance comment for this sudden situation...to calm me down....your words always calm me down and won't  jump to negative vibes ...I'M WAITING..PEACE NO WAR....OHYE FIGHTING!!!!!

5 hours ago, dinaz said:

hehe my pleasure please i need your advance comment for this sudden situation...to calm me down....your words always calm me down and won't  jump to negative vibes ...I'M WAITING..PEACE NO WAR....OHYE FIGHTING!!!!!

Hi @dinaz :)

It's very nice of you to say "your words always calm me down and won't  jump to negative vibes." Thanks. I would be happy if I could help you out with my words;)

Okay, I'll come back with my comment until next morning. I wanted to do so before today's ep goes on air, but I need some time to write about it. Actually I have gotten annoyed with these people who are immature, self-centered, and ignorant of the real world (& the business world). Am I harsh?  Well they are the ones who crossed the line, so they should take a responsibility for what they have done. It's so natural for me that they should be criticized for what they have done though. So, thinking of how much I got annoyed with these people:angry:, I think my comment will be long one.........well.... as usual though:sweatingbullets:  so please give me some time ~~

Oh....and just one thing, you know ...Seeing MS with not YW but other woman, if you feel uneasy or sad, get upset, feel a bit disappointed, well it's natural and understandable reactions and no problem at all because you are Ohye fans and shippers. And you can also talk about your feelings or anxiety here. you wrote "PEACE NO WAR" ....by any chance did you think that I'll be mad??    hahaha.....well I have never been mad at my fellows here at all:sweatingbullets: well when I found negative vibes, my words might have sounded a bit harsh since I'm straightforward, but I just felt frustrated by the situations (well if I could write about my thought in Japanese, it would be much easier for me, but there were so many things I needed to explain in English.....) that's all. :sweatingbullets:

Well, Enjoy today's ep first without any uneasy feeling. okay?  That's what we need!! 

See you later! 

11 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

It's very nice of you to say "your words always calm me down and won't  jump to negative vibes." Thanks. I would be happy if I could help you out with my words;)

Okay, I'll come back with my comment until next morning. I wanted to do so before today's ep goes on air, but I need some time to write about it. Actually I have gotten annoyed with these people who are immature, self-centered, and ignorant of the real world (& the business world). Am I harsh?  Well they are the ones who crossed the line, so they should take a responsibility for what they have done. It's so natural for me that they should be criticized for what they have done though. So, thinking of how much I got annoyed with these people:angry:, I think my comment will be long one.........well.... as usual though:sweatingbullets:  so please give me some time ~~

Oh....and just one thing, you know ...Seeing MS with not YW but other woman, if you feel uneasy or sad, get upset, feel a bit disappointed, well it's natural and understandable reactions and no problem at all because you are Ohye fans and shippers. And you can also talk about your feelings or anxiety here. you wrote "PEACE NO WAR" ....by any chance did you think that I'll be mad??    hahaha.....well I have never been mad at my fellows here at all:sweatingbullets: well when I found negative vibes, my words might have sounded a bit harsh since I'm straightforward, but I just felt frustrated by the situations (well if I could write about my thought in Japanese, it would be much easier for me, but there were so many things I needed to explain in English.....) that's all. :sweatingbullets:

Well, Enjoy today's ep first without any uneasy feeling. okay?  That's what we need!! 

See you later! 

tq again don't worry please take your time i'll be waiting for you here ....it was so nice of you no hard feeling from me i knew that it's not easy to be as a shipper and i am still learning to be as a supportive shipper/fan from all of you here ...waiting for new ep and hoping our couple enjoying their good times together and so as we...

****some of the comments that i had read said why both of them (ohye) didn't share any pics of their wedding ceremony from last ep at their ig?what do you think bout that?

54 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

See you later! 

tq again don't worry please take your time i'll be waiting for you here ....it was so nice of you no hard feeling from me i knew that it's not easy to be as a shipper and i am still learning to be as a supportive shipper/fan from all of you here ...waiting for new ep and hoping our couple enjoying their good times together and so as we...

****some of the comments that i had read said why both of them (ohye) didn't share any pics of their wedding ceremony from last ep at their ig?what do you think bout that?

sorry for the reposting above ....sometimes soompi treat me weird....:phew:

:heart::heart::heart: tqssm to ohye that always bring happiness for us for every ep and today ep as well  even i didn't understand one word what were they talking about but i can grab the feel .....deep bow to ohye and all ohyeyers ....now I'm waiting @ruken for today ep...

what????  WHAT?????

Did someone here watch next preview???? I just watched a flight ticket to Hawaii in MS's hand.........that made me confused......

well we'll see.....at this point I cannot read anything from what I watched....since the info is limited......well......talk to you later ladies!!

Archived