-info : soompi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

“We Got Married” Producer Praises the Chemistry Between the Two New Couples

deedeegii 

we-got-married-new-couple.jpg

The producer of MBC’s virtual marriage program “We Got Married” recently boasted about the chemistry between two new couple additions to the show. According to producers, the couples showed off their affection for one another from their very first meeting.

PD Sun Hye Yoon shared with OSEN, “Because it was the two couples’ first meeting, we captured their shy yet excited images the most.”

About the Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Suk couple, the PD expressed, “First off, Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Suk are actually a same-age couple (born 1980). They are both at the best age for marriage and their personalities matched well, so they had a lot of realistic conversations. I think they will show a different image compared to the previous couples who were in their twenties. Kang Ye Won has a lot of odd (4D) tendencies and Oh Min Suk was very taken aback, yet adoring of this side of her.”

On the other hand, the PD described the younger couple by sharing, “Because [BTOBYook Sung Jae and [Red VelvetJoy are both 21 and 20 years old (Korean age), respectively, they are fresh and cute. All the while laughing shyly, they still seem to joke around with each other and their personalities fit well together. They told the producers [during their interviews] that they like one another as their ‘husband’ and ‘wife.’”

Meanwhile, the first broadcast featuring these two new couples is expected to air on June 20 at 4:55 p.m. (KST).

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/18/we-got-married-producer-praises-the-chemistry-between-the-two-new-couples/

Guest stoicbot

topstarnews reported something here ( x )

Preview Pics^^ I gotta say, they really look adorable together!

CH2uTftUEAAKye-.jpg

CH2uTw5UcAAY1tF.jpg

CH2uT8qUYAAp9p9.jpg

CH1GBbUUEAApfZ_.jpg

topstarnews :

1434680680-84.jpg1434680705-70.jpg

credits to @/wgmfacts & imbc & topstarnews 

annyeong  !!! wow wow I can not wait any longer to enjoy this new partner, I had forgotten WGM after he broke my heart when they brought out the goong jin, and now with this new mature couple feel I get my heart, lol

I love them, especially Min Suk Oh, I see this facet:P

I can not stand the excitement JAJAJAJAJA

Thank you for being this beautiful site, hope to VISIT !!!!:D

sorry for my English, it is that I am a Latin america and my English is so bad lol:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::lol:

Have some gifs!

He looks so shy, hehe.

vJeujLy.gif

Fashion Terrorist Couple, I can see it already.

7zQjLDh.gifgNzUzCt.gif

What a pretty shot. 

tN5G57f.gif

Not sure if I'll follow these two. She seems pretty 4D, which might be the only thing that could keep them entertaining. I don't know if that'll be enough. I do like that they're older, so maybe they'll bring some game.

topstarnews reported something here ( x )

Preview Pics^^ I gotta say, they really look adorable together

Hidden Content

credits to @/wgmfacts & imbc & topstarnews 

I thinks so too. I am loving this mature couple, I actually find them funny and extremely , for a mature couple.:D

I am not even finished watching their segment, but can't really resist making this gif, it was hilariously cute, so comfortable choosing panties for each other and asking underwear preferences soooo comfortably. I have never ever encountered any other WGM couple choosing panties for each other, hahahahttp:

giphy.gif

Archived