[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Round 3: Fan Fiction
Entry Period: 3/10-3/15 (End of Day KST)
Voting Period: 3/16-3/18 (End of Day KST)

Explanation: 1,500 words maximum to describe a day in the life of your couple!

Round 3 has fanfic. May I? May I pleeeeeeaseeeeeee? And can I help with the keyboard smash poetry?

grgtgkcbbydgtli

hppgssyicewcicp

huliwcmahklvupw

iolsmpmbdlvoylu

jhplwiiujlyvhjh

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

tlbdsfwhighswku

rarfvoouimppptl

gmpddukghhyhfdm

tcfewcbwsknmmpw

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@heartoppaya honesty when i saw the fanpic stage, you automatically pop up in my mind :lol:

Okay, here's what i came up with:

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

Kindly Keeping Hearts Trembling, Joy, Happiness, Yearning Up Inside Us, Praying, Wishing, An Ohye's Union

kind of a non-sense sentence though LOL

44 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@heartoppaya honesty when i saw the fanpic stage, you automatically pop up in my mind :lol:

Okay, here's what i came up with:

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

Kindly Keeping Hearts Trembling, Joy, Happiness, Yearning Up Inside Us, Praying, Wishing, An Ohye's Union

kind of a non-sense sentence though LOL

hppgssyicewcicp

Happy, positive, pleasantly gorgeous Sukie

Sexy Yewon is cool, electrifying

Wonderful couple,invigorous, precious...

27 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

How many fanfics can we write? If a lot, can we put in the Mimi sisters diary?

i think only 1 fanfics, 1500 words i believe, not sure though, need to check the thread.

LOL, i think the poem just became a bunch of words, it's hard to make a proper sentences.

it's been years since i last use my line, not even remember the username LOL

should we create a chat room instead?

8 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

i think only 1 fanfics, 1500 words i believe, not sure though, need to check the thread.

LOL, i think the poem just became a bunch of words, it's hard to make a proper sentences.

Agreed. Lol. Random words are quite nice though..

I'll write a new fic then.

Unnie tell me your ID then. Or your phone number

14 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

should we create a chat room instead?

Kakaotalk? whatsapp?? I can make one hehe

Should we tried calling all ohyeyers onboard? :lol:

ALL ABOARD ON TEAM FOR VALENTINE'S EVENT :wub:

currently onboard:

@afrinaalwi @heartoppaya @t4ol33

if you have LINE and want to join our discussion please contact @heartoppaya

for @ohyelovers @susantie09_stv @phoenixcv and others i can't remember the username (sorrry) who had time please join us :D

Hi @susantie09_stv            (and also fellows who have felt sad to see MS's photos of today's event)

I saw your IG post (I always check it ;)) since I don't have an IG account, I'm dropping a message here to you.

As you know, I've always checked # 오민석, so I know what is going on among Ohyeah shippers, and I understand your feelings.

First of all, you don't feel well today and I hope you get better soon:)

Regarding the event, you know why MS had to attend it.....(I hope so) This music award was lively broadcast by KBS. So it's easy for us to assume that MS and his costar were invited as a couple because of the drama that just ended. I personally think that KBS initially wanted to invite Yoo JIn and Lee Sang Woo, and next is younger brother and his wife couple, since they were more......  favorable couples than LHG and his wife:sweatingbullets:   Yet, you know...arranging  their schedules with each actors agencies are not easy especially after the drama ended. Yet, MS and SYE belong to the same agency, J wide. You know....KBS could negotiate only one agency and got two actors:P I think my guess is not so bad and that might have been why these two appeared as presenters. Since it was aired by KBS, it's clear that why J wide binded them again, haha...   I know why you feel hurt, but it's just a job for MS and some...actually..one? ohyeah fan has harshly made an attack to MS via her IG post......well... I think she crossed the line. I hope people here would calmly ignore today's photos of MS at the event. If you don't want to see them, then DON'T. That's it! ;)  I just feel sorry for MS...well every time something happend about MS, I always have felt sorry for him.. poor MS. :tears:

Well, please get better soon!  Tomorrow is Thu and MBCentertain will release some of photos of the upcoming ep, right? You will be busy soon!! Please sleep well:D

yorobun....

hopefully everything is okay regarding to the latest news some of us seem feeling bad with this situation  and then made me realize that we are  only their fans...we are not the people surrounding them that able to say please do this....please do that....like their company...their family and close friends..oms's company using him to promote his costar because he is getting more popular now...and i had read her statement that she is getting popular too  because of omkssi.....now only omsssi knows the real feeling ...we are only give our hope that they will be together .... just hope.....hopefully again  we can share our thought here freely...because we are ohye lovers...sorry if my words will making some of us feeling bad....deep bow for all of you....ohye fighthing!!!!!!! one more thing it is really good that we can stay here and not going anywhere especially their ig to say something that will make them feel uncomfortable with us...stay calm....give our support to them equally don't try to force them...hv a wonderful day to all ohyeyers....fighting!!!!

Archived