[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@loveoppayam right when i returned :bawling:

well, it's about time, and i've had the feeling that their end is near since 2 or 3 episodes ago. so i'm prepared. it's still sad though.

@heartoppaya @afrinaalwi @colourgrae let's just work harder for the competition :lol:

And anyone who had LINE and who had time and like to join the valentine team, please contact @heartoppaya

and i really should finished the subs soon LOL :lol:

Guest loveoppayam

yeah ... like our friends told before, wedding ceremony on WGM is a sign that the couple would leave in the next few episodes. BTW it's been months since Sungjoy couple rumored to finish WGM but they are still there. So @t4ol33 I hope they won't leave the show in this months, I hope they will celebrate their birthday together too and it's only couples week away. #hope #pray 

This is what I was expecting after they showed that Yewon would consider dating/talking after the show and the rushed marriage. Something that Minsuk probably pushed for since Yewon wanted one. It must have been on their mind from some time ago. Well we should give them a parting gift of entering the competition. Hope we can get more contributions. Please give it a try. : )

@loveoppayam and @colourgrae well, it's sad that they leave the show. but i don't know. i'm kind of glad that they leave now.

minsuk's done with his drama, yewon hasn't started the promotion yet. so if they really want to take it further, they would have time to really meet and discuss it. they won't be distracted by their schedule. i just hope they'd still had a good relationship after wgm ends.

Guest loveoppayam

I think they go because they wants to start real relationship. I hope. That's my delulu. I just want to be positive with the news.

If it wasn't their choice, I still hope it makes them wish for more. More time together and their puppies. Yewon will take it better than Minsuk I think. Did they know at the food stall? Is that why Minsuk ran out and bought the coat? Makes me hope for the best. And also how he asked if his BRI after that, would be shown. He's hoping Yewon really goes thru with getting together. I'm sure going to miss them. They made me laugh even when nothing was happening.

I think i'm sad but can accept them leaving the show. the only complaint i have is that WGM should had give them a proper wedding ceremony and vacation. not that rushed "as long as they've done it" thing *sigh. they really deserve more.

Omg!!!! I felt like crying when i first read the news..but then after reading yewon's latest message on IG..i feel hopeful again...this is the translated version of her message..

Credit: @ohyelovers 

Her message sounds promising..she said this is the different start and they will support each other..does this mean that they will really date for real??? It sure sounds promising...minsuk also posted a picture saying they will support each other as well...here it is..

Credits: @ohyelovers

I just can't stop thinking that they really asked to withdraw from the show because they want to date for real and their latest message seems to be hinting the same thing as well..yewon is wearing the coat given by minsuk in those photos right?? And i love how they look right real couple in those pics..i will defintely miss them so much...there is no more wgm after this for me..unless if the new couple have the same dynamic as ohyeah..

Guys, please send me your LINE ID or mobile phone number if you have LINE and want to join the Valentines team. This is a general invitation and I have to say we are working hard for ohyeah's parting gift. IM me or add me through LINE. My LINE ID is heartoppaya1992rocks or contact me through my number 0094776355672.

Hurry up and don't miss this amazing chance to join in this valuable event.

@mcleen same here, the only couple that anchor me to WGM is Ohye couple, the other two couple wasn't that interesting to me.

if the replacement for ohye won't life up to the spot ohye's left, then i think i'll stop until another new couple come out.

@heartoppaya LOL, we really need people with less perverted minds to keep us in check, it just keep getting into perverted area with just us :lol:

I feel sad they are leaving but I guess we all been expecting it. Wish the best for their health, career and relationship. I hope they will try to pursue their relationship outside of WGM...their dynamics are great! Maybe they can go on a trip together since their schedules are less packed and no cameras around. Lastly, I hope they keep us updated through their IGs on how supportive they are of each other. Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won, Fighting!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Let's hear everyone's perfect ending for Ohye. Mine is:

Scene: OMS and KYW send their own private video to WGM to air it for the fans. It is a sneak peek of their first REAL date!!! In the vid, they also thanked the fans for the support and hope that we will continue support them as they ventured to a new beginning. They end it by OMS back hugging KYW, his chin on her shoulder and saying their final goodbye to us! ❤️

P.S: My delulu mind sometimes comes out to play... Lol

1 hour ago, Rizta23 said:

Let's hear everyone's perfect ending for Ohye. Mine is:

Scene: OMS and KYW send their own private video to WGM to air it for the fans. It is a sneak peek of their first REAL date!!! In the vid, they also thanked the fans for the support and hope that we will continue support them as they ventured to a new beginning. They end it by OMS back hugging KYW, his chin on her shoulder and saying their final goodbye to us! ❤️

P.S: My delulu mind sometimes comes out to play... Lol

We really need you in our group. Send us your LINE ID or phone number ASAP! I'll reward you with a Sukie abs pic like I did for @susantie09_stv...

OMG, I don’t know if I am excited or disappointed. I love oh-yeah couple and love how confident their relationship has progress since day one. I really hope they will consider dating in real life after the show with sincere feelings. Overall, I like this couple the most from WGM4 because they keep in touch outside of filming, have adult or mature conversation like any other married couple and shows their mature feeling or expression openly. I will miss them and even if they don’t keep in touch afterward… I hope they will still be friends… Wishing them both the best of everything…

just when i had finished watching some of their old episodes then i read this news. Gosh, this is so depressing.. it's not like this is the first time that happened to me, but still i feel sad knowing they will leave the show. Again, i'll not put my hope too high, but i'll pray the best for both of them, whether they'll be together or not in the future.

But still i'm so saddddddddddddd.................... :bawling:
i'll probably crying again on their last episode like when i watched my fav WGM Couples before
:bawling::bawling:

Lets continuing supporting Oyeah no matter what. I really enjoyed getting to know their personality and I really like them and see that they are good people. Lets look forward to their future projects. I can't wait to see Yewon in her movies and I will look forward for Minsuk comedy drama or film Lets hope!!!

Archived