[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell guys, my first time dropping by in this forum.. I am from the other  neighborhood,  As everyone can guess i am a big shipper of the berry couple but i also wanna say that i really love the segment of oh yeah couple.. I started watching them when i got hooked on the berry couple then i have to back track their episode... Both of them are really cute and i love how realistic their conversations are.... They bring so much dynamics in the show.. 

i guess i wanna say that i will miss their time in wgm,and i will be with you all next week.. I know it will not be easy saying goodbye but hang in there... These emotional roller coaster is just the start of the journey to their future. 

KYW @ REAL MAN 

"she said ....she almost getting married when her early jump to acting because tired of get scolded by her director when filming dramas/movies...":tears: but when her lover left her ....she coming back to acting until now..

I want to know what were they talking about...:rolleyes:

Hi everyone!  The news of the OhYeah couple ending caused me to log in again for the first time since... ohhh. i think when the Adam Couple was on WGM. 

Anyway, I really like this couple, the older i get, the more my preference in WMG couples shifts toward a more matured couple as well, not that the other 2 are bad, but I really like the chemistry and potential between OMS and KYW.  I watched the preview for the next week episode (with sub sadly, been procrastinating learning Korean/ Japanese for 7 years+ now), and the plane ticket (to Hawaii probably?  since the sub said about flying to the place they always wanted to go) thing seems odd to me as I don't remember any other couple getting this treatment.  What I want to see is them taking the ticket, and then their segment end without any further updates on the show.  I wish for them to really do talk things out like they said a few weeks ago; without cameras rolling in their faces.  I would be so happy that they have the talk, regardless of the outcome. 

It's my first time to register here in this forum coz of this couple. I got hooked watching WGM since I saw our OHYE Couple. I really love their chemistry. I'm not ready to not see them every week. I know a lot of you want them to be real ASAP  but I think going to Hawaii will make their bond more stronger . It will give them more time to get to know each other and build lots of lovely and happy memories together.  There's still hope that next week will not be their last episode. Let's just keep our hopes up. Fighting OHYE Lovers!!!! :)

I just read an article saying "Kang Ye Bin & Oh Min Suk prepare for goodbyes on 'We Got Married'... or do they really?

"There's a twist - next week might not have been the couple's last day together, after all! "

@deebisch  , @Exzera , @chloe24 , @pepsigolda welcome to the thread....it's so nice to see more and more fans are delurking ....

@deebisch i really hope what u said is true..may i know where did u read the aeticle..can u please share the link with us? Usually when a couple is leaving , we'll get to see news about new couple but there's no news about new couple at all...

And what makes me more curious is because yewon had just posted another pic of her with minsuk and the wgm team ..here it is..

And as usual, here's the translation done by @ohyelovers

So minsuk treated them for dinner...some fans said it could be the wrap up party for ohyeah..but still..i don't think there's any other couple have their own wrap up party before...their dressing also looks like they are filming..and now that @deebisch shared such news..i just can't help wondering if there's such twist next week...huhuh

@mcleen i think they usually do had the wrap up party, it just that they rarely shared it with people. i think joon young (the one from cn blue, not sure what his name) had a wrap up party, and shared the photo on IG. Ohye is quite active on IG, especially yewon, so i really hope we'd get constant update from them.

i wonder who gonna replace them, cause WGM had a pretty good job hiding it from the news.

20 minutes ago, deebisch said:

The article was posted 2 days ago - Feb 20. here's the link 

http://allkpop.org/article/2016/02/kang-ye-bin-oh-min-suk-prepare-for-goodbyes-on-we-got-married-or-do-they-really

Keep the faith Ohye Lovers! 

Kang ye bin? :lol:

i think that article came out because of the ticket. but i think they really are ending their run on WGM. but i do wonder if they went together would WGM cover and broadcast it. 

I can't read the article, but I was letting my imagination run wild today. What if they are doing to the OhYeah couple, what they did to the Berry Couple? They each had to decide to show up at the wedding place on their own to continue their marriage. What if the choice is the same for the OhYeah couple? Show up and see if the other was willing to go on. Because why would WGM be so generous to give them tickets to Hawaii? The old PD wouldn't do it out their pocket, so WGM would have to do it. Give away thousand or so dollars as a parting gift? Hahaha, doesn't seem realistic.

No news is good news. No new couple has been announced. Until they do, I won't believe they are leaving.

The show said they will use all the unseen footage they have until they leave. But it is obvious that they have only one day showing and then the news. If they had unseen footage, they would be running it until they had a new couple, not showing the DREADED RED MISSION CARD OF DIVORCE.

OhYeah couple is very considerate of the fans, but they have been very silent. If they had left, wouldn't there be more pictures of "WE are OK, don't worry etc.) IF they continue, I could imagine all sorts of fun in Hawaii with snorkeling and speaking english. OMMO I can see it now - Yewon learning the hula and poor MInsuk with a grass skirt on. ; P

3 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

Kang ye bin? :lol:

i think that article came out because of the ticket. but i think they really are ending their run on WGM. but i do wonder if they went together would WGM cover and broadcast it. 

RE: KANG YE BIN!!!! ::D

YEAH that article got me confused too  at first .. I thought who the hell is this Kang Ye Bin leaving  WGM but then it was OHYE couples preview of supposedly the last episode was on the video. Oh well, whatever they decide, I'm still hopeful that they won't leave so soon. I still want to see both of them in their HOT swim wear. .OHHYEAH! :P 

The article goes like this: :)

"As fans already know, the 'Oh-Ye' couple Oh Min Suk  and Kang Ye Won will be leaving MBC variety show 'We Got Married' after 9 months as an on-screen couple.

The couple's last filming date has been set for February 18th, and 'We Got Married' previewed their last day for next week. The couple was given a timer that would go off at 5PM - when their on-screen marriage ended, and they spent their last day together as best as they could.

However, there was no helping tears when the alarm went off at 5PM, and the couple, after parting, talked about their relationship. But there's a twist - next week might not have been the couple's last day together, after all!"

This what we came up with for valentine's event.

Spoiler

PICTURES

INTRO

OHYE! OHYEAH! OHYE couple (OH min suk - kang YE won couple) is a couple on we got married season 4. Both are actor/actress with several number of production under their belts. Oh Min Suk was born on 22 April 1980 while Kang Ye Won was born on 15 March 1980 which makes them a same-age couple. They first met on WGM on June 4th 2015 at Jeju Island without knowing who their partner was after being pushed for a sudden honeymoon. They were nervous and thrilled at the same time, wondering who'd their partner be, and wether they'd like each other or not. Soon they found out that they've met once before from a drama and had some similarities even same religious view, it puts a bit of ease especially for Yewon who had "selfproclaimed" social phobia, she even went as far as saying that minsuk is a gift from god. But they're not without any differences cause they are indeed two different individual. Yewon had a spontaneous and often random personality, she also had a tendency to ignore things when she get overly excited, this often caught Minsuk, who is a bit shy but detailed and attentive, off guard. But those differences what makes them so compatible with each other. Through up and down, talks and arguments, give and take, love and understanding, Ohye Couple grow strong as a couple with time and it became such a lovely relationships.

OHYE's fans called themselves in a few names, but most called it OHYEYERS. We feel like the most fortunate fans as both Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won had been really generous with their fans. Both update their Instagram account regularly, not only with their time in WGM but also with their offscreen interactions. They even went as far as replying to fans to explain things or simply thanking us. With so little source on non-idol entertainer in K-Ent. industry, it sure is a big relief, especially for international fans. We love them for many reasons, it could be Yewon's unique personality, or Minsuk's comedic gag, or their natural interaction, or their sincere affection, or their cares towards each other, or their endless gifts to each other, or their constant tease on skinship (gosh they good with words but always failed when it came to action), not to mention their adorbs daughters Romi and Yomi. In the end all OHYEYERS agreed that their time onscreen is so enjoyable to watch. We laughed, we cried, we laughed till we cried, being frustrated waiting each week, debating between OHYEYERS, consoling each other, it became a whole experience.

Quotes:
"You help me balanced my life" - Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk
"Meeting Yewon was the best thing happened to me in 2015" - Oh Min Suk about Kang Ye Won

"You're really cool just because you can make me feel comfortable" - Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk

"You're beautiful" - Oh Min Suk to Kang Ye Won in so many episodes.

PICTURES

KEYBOARD MASH UP

OPTION 1:
IOLSMPMBDLVOYLU
In Ohye's Love, Something Magical Presides.
Maybe Because Desires Linger Vainly On Your Lustful Union.

OPTION 2:
TLBDSFWHIGHSWKU X2
Trust Lacks Between Doubtful Spouses, For Weddings Held In Great Hurry.
Self Worries Kept Until The Love Builds Deeper.
Sincere Feelings Within Harnessed Into Great Harmony.
Sukkie, Wonna, Keep United.

Note: not sure which pictures to use, about 2 pictures, one before the intro and one before the smash poem.

also not sure about the quote, that's about the only quotes i remember LOL, we need only 3 though.

if someone had an input or another smash poem, feel free to tell us.

the deadline is tommorrow, so maybe i'd submit it tomorrow noon or night.

15 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

This what we came up with for valentine's event.

Reveal hidden contents

PICTURES

INTRO

OHYE! OHYEAH! OHYE couple (OH min suk - kang YE won couple) is a couple on we got married season 4. Both are actor/actress with several number of production under their belts. Oh Min Suk was born on 22 April 1980 while Kang Ye Won was born on 15 March 1980 which makes them a same-age couple. They first met on WGM on June 4th 2015 at Jeju Island without knowing who their partner was after being pushed for a sudden honeymoon. They were nervous and thrilled at the same time, wondering who'd their partner be, and wether they'd like each other or not. Soon they found out that they've met once before from a drama and had some similarities even same religious view, it puts a bit of ease especially for Yewon who had "selfproclaimed" social phobia, she even went as far as saying that minsuk is a gift from god. But they're not without any differences cause they are indeed two different individual. Yewon had a spontaneous and often random personality, she also had a tendency to ignore things when she get overly excited, this often caught Minsuk, who is a bit shy but detailed and attentive, off guard. But those differences what makes them so compatible with each other. Through up and down, talks and arguments, give and take, love and understanding, Ohye Couple grow strong as a couple with time and it became such a lovely relationships.

OHYE's fans called themselves in a few names, but most called it OHYEYERS. We feel like the most fortunate fans as both Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won had been really generous with their fans. Both update their Instagram account regularly, not only with their time in WGM but also with their offscreen interactions. They even went as far as replying to fans to explain things or simply thanking us. With so little source on non-idol entertainer in K-Ent. industry, it sure is a big relief, especially for international fans. We love them for many reasons, it could be Yewon's unique personality, or Minsuk's comedic gag, or their natural interaction, or their sincere affection, or their cares towards each other, or their endless gifts to each other, or their constant tease on skinship (gosh they good with words but always failed when it came to action), not to mention their adorbs daughters Romi and Yomi. In the end all OHYEYERS agreed that their time onscreen is so enjoyable to watch. We laughed, we cried, we laughed till we cried, being frustrated waiting each week, debating between OHYEYERS, consoling each other, it became a whole experience.

Quotes:
"You help me balanced my life" - Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk
"Meeting Yewon was the best thing happened to me in 2015" - Oh Min Suk about Kang Ye Won

"You're really cool just because you can make me feel comfortable" - Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk

"You're beautiful" - Oh Min Suk to Kang Ye Won in so many episodes.

PICTURES

KEYBOARD MASH UP

OPTION 1:
IOLSMPMBDLVOYLU
In Ohye's Love, Something Magical Presides.
Maybe Because Desires Linger Vainly On Your Lustful Union.

OPTION 2:
TLBDSFWHIGHSWKU X2
Trust Lacks Between Doubtful Spouses, For Weddings Held In Great Hurry.
Self Worries Kept Until The Love Builds Deeper.
Sincere Feelings Within Harnessed Into Great Harmony.
Sukkie, Wonna, Keep United.

Note: not sure which pictures to use, about 2 pictures, one before the intro and one before the smash poem.

also not sure about the quote, that's about the only quotes i remember LOL, we need only 3 though.

if someone had an input or another smash poem, feel free to tell us.

the deadline is tommorrow, so maybe i'd submit it tomorrow noon or night.

thanks for your hardwork!!!!!!!!! I love the poem....

I would suggest their ig picture since it looks more real...

Archived