[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

I just saw the last episode of his drama. He became a good son and his wife had twins.......... He had to carry a baby around at the end. Lol Nothing like fresh baby smell to get the hormones going if you are thinking of having some. I'm going to wait to watch it again. Even tho I know they have only so much time on the show, it still makes me sad to think about it. They will drop like a pebble in the ocean for awhile. If they do date, they might get caught by the paparazzi but then again they might not. I hope that at least they give it a go. Hahaha they can still set up doggy play dates : P

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, colourgrae said:

Even tho I know they have only so much time on the show, it still makes me sad to think about it. They will drop like a pebble in the ocean for awhile. If they do date, they might get caught by the paparazzi but then again they might not. I hope that at least they give it a go. Hahaha they can still set up doggy play dates : P

Sorry to cut your quote @colourgrae but just loooove your last paragraph :) They both have the same vet, so they could at least meet there conspicuously. :wub: The Mimi sisters (R+Y) will be their bridge for future dates hahaha! Ahem, in the name for their love of their kiddos of course. :D

Hope this ship will sail strong and run in the right course. I will be on the starboard drinking my piña colada and if ever it passes thru Hawaii, I will surely get my binoculars to see if the Ohye couple are there frolicking on the sand on their honeymoon. *wishful thinking* 

To ALL Ohyeyers in the US, Happy President's Day! Enjoy and keep on loving the Ohyea couple! Cheers!

3 hours ago, greaterlakes said:

Sorry to cut your quote @colourgrae but just loooove your last paragraph :) They both have the same vet, so they could at least meet there conspicuously. :wub: The Mimi sisters (R+Y) will be their bridge for future dates hahaha! Ahem, in the name for their love of their kiddos of course. :D

Hope this ship will sail strong and run in the right course. I will be on the starboard drinking my piña colada and if ever it passes thru Hawaii, I will surely get my binoculars to see if the Ohye couple are there frolicking on the sand on their honeymoon. *wishful thinking* 

To ALL Ohyeyers in the US, Happy President's Day! Enjoy and keep on loving the Ohyea couple! Cheers!

I am headed that way to the beach and will let all know if I spot the OHYE couple on their honeymoon.  Just looking at her pictures I think she would be the fairest one of all on the beach, but then again she might be covered with a "rash" shirt which would cover her assets well....

hi guys....just want to ask whether our thread want to join the shipper's contest??? I just saw the contest but i dont know how...maybe those who used to translate the video or good in IT can helps.. the due date is before 18th feb...two more days..

This contest is open to all active couple threads and the purpose is to introduce your couple to all, even those not signed into Soompi. . . From the contest page - If your team is up for the challenge, you may enter the contest by replying in THIS thread with your couple’s name and thread URL. (Just once per team is enough!) In order to participate, however, your couple must have an active thread here on Soompi. . . . I cannot do this since my computer is still not upgraded, so someone else will have to do this. We will have to do this to enter the first round. sounds fun but we have a short time to do so. It would probably be better if you read it at Soompi's contest thread, but I will post it anyway. ....... ..

Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry Entry Period: 2/19-2/24 (End of Day KST) Voting Period (News Site Only): 2/25-2/29 (End of Day KST) [Part 1] Briefly introduce your couple with their names, their first encounter, and their fandom name (if applicable), and up to three quotes that describes them and their relationship. The quotes can range from a section of song lyrics, lines from a poem, taken directly from the couple themselves, etc, but do not include entire songs or poems. Part 1 in its entirety should not exceed three paragraphs. [Part 2] Compose a keyboard smash poem about your couple from one of the provided pre-generated smash letter set below. Each letter set contains 15 letters, derived from actually “smashing” (but not hulk smashing!) your hands, fingers, palms, and/or fist across your keyboard. Select the letter set of your choice and compose your poem using the letters in the order they are given. Do not add words. Do not delete words. grgtgkcbbydgtli hppgssyicewcicp huliwcmahklvupw iolsmpmbdlvoylu jhplwiiujlyvhjh kkhtjhyuiupwaou tlbdsfwhighswku rarfvoouimppptl gmpddukghhyhfdm tcfewcbwsknmmpw

So we take one of these lines and do what the OhYeah couple did when they made their song - Be Creative and Fun!

Ok, this is my try using the letters ... ... iolsnpmbdkvoylu ... ... . .... . . Igniting Outrageous Laughter. . . . . . Shy Muse, pretty music. . . . . .Began Destiny's Lyric Voyage . . . . . .Oh Yeah's Love Unites

Or Began Destiny's Long Voyage... Shy Muse Pretty Man. Lol

afrinaalwi Great! Now all we have to do is have a write up about the couple. I hope there are some that will contribute. Unfortunately as I have said many times, because I haven't upgraded my computer, all my text is boring and no paragraphs. So If we want to collect others thoughts, someone will have to type and post it. I'm not sure where exactly so we might ask Lavelyshai our mod to help. Do you have any suggestions? Do you want to try the poetry smash? I did one attempt and it wasn't that easy. I can start out something for the couple but it will be very short.

I can't do it tonight but might have time tomorrow. Well, I'll just give one thought. A very shy Kang Ye Won came for an interview to get married. Nervously she asked if she didn't like her husband, could she get divorced? For the new husband, Oh Min Suk, he was also nervous and shy, wondering if his wife would like him. But before they would find out, they each had to fly separetly to Jedju Island for a honeymoon. What a surprise for both of them - they had filmed together and so knew one another. Haha there was no more talk of divorce for Kang Yewon because she found her husband 200% nice.

so we participating on the contest? :lol: 

i'm still busy with works so i can't help much, but i'll try to get back more often to see if i could drop some suggestions.  maybe @susantie09_stv or @ohyelovers could help. or someone could try to contact them through IG.

but i still can't understand what we had to do on 1st round :lol:

but maybe we should try to decide what we would called ourselves first? ohyeyers? or pervyteam? *glanceat @heartoppaya LOL cause i notice we called ourselves with lots of names.

8 hours ago, colourgrae said:

Ok, this is my try using the letters ... ... iolsnpmbdkvoylu ... ... . .... . . Igniting Outrageous Laughter. . . . . . Shy Muse, pretty music. . . . . .Began Destiny's Lyric Voyage . . . . . .Oh Yeah's Love Unites

Or Began Destiny's Long Voyage... Shy Muse Pretty Man. Lol

What do you think with this..

igniting outrageous laughter

shy man powerful moves

began destiny's long voyage

oh yeah's love unites

1 hour ago, t4ol33 said:

@colourgrae and @afrinaalwi that won't work, there's no "e" there. 

the sets available are hard, and lots of it lacks "e", none had a complete vowels . LOL

edit: apparently i misunderstand the rules LOL i actually thought we could only use the letters given :lol: i'm such an idiot

We can use our own set of alphabet?? If im not mistaken we need to use theirs right?? Hhaha

14 minutes ago, afrinaalwi said:

We can use our own set of alphabet?? If im not mistaken we need to use theirs right?? Hhaha

i mean, at first i thought we could only use the letters they give to form words (kind of like anagram) and then i realized that they mean we had to use the letters they give as the first letter for each words in the given sequence. LOL

i really should use these times to continue with the subs but here i am obsessed with the poem hahaha

8 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

i mean, at first i thought we could only use the letters they give to form words (kind of like anagram) and then i realized that they mean we had to use the letters they give as the first letter for each words in the given sequence. LOL

i really should use these times to continue with the subs but here i am obsessed with the poem hahaha

Haha same here its soooo hard haha

I have it right. The letter group I picked has the "o" in it. That is why I went with that group because I could say Oh Yeah at the end. ; ) To enter we need to introduce the couple and talk about a few of the things they did or just how they are as people. It doesn't have to be long. Then we need a smash poem. Hahaha as you can see, it isn't easy. Feel free to try another group of letters if you want. I just tried to put something together that reflected them, how they affect us - outrageous laughter - some of the things they did - Yewon is the pretty muse (she made lyrics) and they made music. So give it a go. I thought it had to be entered by the 19th but now I am not sure. Anyone want to volunteer to contact a mod? I can't notify anyone although I guess reading the whole post of the contest might give answers. Hahahaha you should always read the whole thing........

14 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

so we participating on the contest? :lol: 

i'm still busy with works so i can't help much, but i'll try to get back more often to see if i could drop some suggestions.  maybe @susantie09_stv or @ohyelovers could help. or someone could try to contact them through IG.

but i still can't understand what we had to do on 1st round :lol:

but maybe we should try to decide what we would called ourselves first? ohyeyers? or pervyteam? *glanceat @heartoppaya LOL cause i notice we called ourselves with lots of names.

Let's call ourselves ohyeahers. We are anyways Sukie's pervy team no....

Archived