[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@‌pandalover1   haha yes looks like their kiss is the talking point now!

Let's see what they say about it during interviews! Can't wait! :w00t:

Yes we are all patiently waiting for interviews!! i wanna know how they executed the whole kissing scene, from director's opinion, to the two leads planning among themselves! DETAILS IS IMPORTANT!!kekeke!! people are talking about the kiss more than the drama, i think after that kiss scene, everyone forgot what the drama is about..well technically the drama is about their dynamic and relationship though. HAHAHA!:w00t:

Guest ced2

@zurah90 dear. I tried. But how to get url address for picture from twitter though? Ahh.. im so nuB. urgh

I'll tried to copy the twittee link here. So any kind soul that can help to post the picture would be appreciated.

1st.. sitting near the senior cast

2nd.. sitting behind sora

3rd.. sitting in front of sora.

sneaky? Ha ha ha..

Woojoo fanarts from ep 16 :wub: 1.jpg?type=w215.jpg?type=w217.jpg?type=w2

cr: as tagged via sepia

ps: @ced2 have you tried to copy image url?  

@zurah90 dear. I tried. But how to get url address for picture from twitter though? Ahh.. im so nuB. urgh

I'll tried to copy the twittee link here. So any kind soul that can help to post the picture would be appreciated.

OK ILL DO IT FOR YOU THEN

1st.. sitting near the senior cast

CI_OEyqUYAAJUkZ.jpgCI_OE0bUYAA_QXI.jpgCI_OE0WVEAAYRUr.jpg

2nd.. sitting behind sora

CI_Q6fHUYAAClSA.jpg

3rd.. sitting in front of sora.

CI_YLGOUkAEd741.jpgCI_YLGYUwAAgky3.jpg

sneaky? Ha ha ha..

SO THIS MEANS.. THIS

CI_iR4lUkAIijY1.jpg

was taken by Sora then.. HAHAHA!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest ced2

@pandalover1 thanks a lot!! Now that you pointed that out, yes it could be! Since she's the only one sitting in front of them. 

Guest ced2

Yes @delfin. I've checked the hair too. As well as her previous seat. Haha

Yys sure move a lot isnt he? Ha ha

@ced2 you know i actually spotted about YYS sat in front of KSR, i just holding back for a days because i'm not sure it is KSR or SIA, LOL, but from her hair ( i check it out), i think it's KSR

I am also not sure if she is KSR cos KSR wore her white shirt tuck into her jeans. Here the girl's white shirt is tucked outside...Also SIA wore a white richard simmons too & let her hair down.

Are their hair about the same length??

I think the closest thing we have for a yys sora selca is having a third person in the picture..lol

cr: http://m.blog.naver.com/jejupr/220410759524 

i'm loving the picture. It gave me a boyfriend girlfriend feels. wee

I think we caught the delusional disease! WHO CARES! :w00t::w00t:

I love this pic! Even with a third party there, they just look good next to each other. :wub:

@ced2 you know i actually spotted about YYS sat in front of KSR, i just holding back for a days because i'm not sure it is KSR or SIA, LOL, but from her hair ( i check it out), i think it's KSR

I am also not sure if she is KSR cos KSR wore her white shirt tuck into her jeans. Here the girl's white shirt is tucked outside...Also SIA wore a white richard simmons too & let her hair down.

Are their hair about the same length??

It should be sora cause yiahn curled her hair..

CI_VxTvUYAAovhZ.jpgCJBQAvZUwAAshNx.jpg

Guest ced2

The poster wrote :

~Kang Sora approached every tables and told them "you've worked hard", manner jjang!!~

totally jjang! Her manner is the best. 

@pandalover1 i think i've been infected badly. Ottokaji? Ha ha ha

The poster wrote :

~Kang Sora approached every tables and told them "you've worked hard", manner jjang!!~

OMG MY SORA!! :wub::wub::wub: so humble down to earth and grateful ! that's why i love her!

YYS oppa, isn't that your ideal type - a woman who gives you Good Feelings!

Sora is such a gracious & beautiful girl inside out! :wub:

hello just dropping by

i hadn't been in a couple thread since sulli and minho and now i am here because of our woojoo couple.  

i just wish they'd have a rea life relationship.

thanks for all the updates here guys!

@icemaid after check it out multiple times I' m sure it's KSR because the leech curly her hair like @pandalover1 pointed out, LOL

@pandalover1 @ced2 i think we caught up with delusional mind, LOL, i felt that vibe too,, and do you realized that YYS hand in weird place? LOL

@nonski hi chingu,,, for me this is the first time in kdrama land that i want to participated in couple thread, ^^

Archived