[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littlegenie

Hello, i just want to say thank you so much for this thread lol i'm so obsessed with this couple rn. ive been a kdrama fan for 10 ++ years and the last time i shipped a kdrama couple so hard is probably from Heartstrings drama (Yonghwa+Park Shin hye) and thats drama is like what in 2011 lol so yeah. BUT THIS WOOJOO COUPLE IS MY NEW OBSESSION. i'm gonna be a regular in this thread lol nice to meet y'all *waves* keeps all the pics and kissing gif coming hehe

Hello, i just want to say thank you so much for this thread lol i'm so obsessed with this couple rn. ive been a kdrama fan for 10 ++ years and the last time i shipped a kdrama couple so hard is probably from Heartstrings drama (Yonghwa+Park Shin hye) and thats drama is like what in 2011 lol so yeah. BUT THIS WOOJOO COUPLE IS MY NEW OBSESSION. i'm gonna be a regular in this thread lol nice to meet y'all *waves* keeps all the pics and kissing gif coming hehe

Hi chingoo yaa.. this is kinda off topic, i see you're a ronmione shipper too.. HAHAHAHA!:w00t::wub: YEAHHHH MORE PEOPLE SPAZZING!!! SURE MORE GIFS? HAHAHA! 

3717309502_c4af0a73%20WAC%20dc_zpsk3gzja3717309502_0a42f13f%20wac%20dc_zpser3kdl

cr: WAC dc gal 

@pandalover1 

Even if it's photoshopped, it don't really look like it! JJANG! :)

If only i could photoshop the one that YYS oppa updated in his IG... hehe :P

@zurah90 Nah this photo of YYS oppa & Sora :wub: is NOT photoshopped.

The one with the other guy in it is photoshopped. :P :lol: 

Guest littlegenie

Hi chingoo yaa.. this is kinda off topic, i see you're a ronmione shipper too.. HAHAHAHA!:w00t::wub: YEAHHHH MORE PEOPLE SPAZZING!!! SURE MORE GIFS? HAHAHA! 

hellooo there! yeah im a huge ronmione shipper hehe *gimme five*

call me delulu but i think its impossible for sora and yeonseok dont have feeling for each other.. their eyes and body languange tells everything... action speaks louder than words *wink* and its so odd sora and yeonseok dont flaunt their close-ness on sns ;)) *selca, following each other on ig,etc*something very fishy.. hehe maybe they message privately :P ohh since yeonseok is such a shy guy i wonder if they feel awkward and shy with each other after the hot passionate kiss scene haha 

Nice to see that Sora is already relaxing (catching live 10cm concert) after working so hard for Warm & Cozy. :D

I like 10 cm music too. Unfortunately I don't understand Korean.

I remember Sora sang this 10 cm song in one of her fanmeet if I am not wrong.

@ced2 you know i actually spotted about YYS sat in front of KSR, i just holding back for a days because i'm not sure it is KSR or SIA, LOL, but from her hair ( i check it out), i think it's KSR

I THINK SO. I just realized  I see that picture before. But I thought it was SIA and I thought he closes with her :o OMG I worried for nothing:sweatingbullets:

Hello chingus.. i am hard shipper of woojoo couple too..

Omo, did yys scared of balloon? Did anyone see bts of their little farewell party?..

hi chingooo! Nice to see you on board! Hahaha I think so, hahaha I think he's afraid of the sound of bursting balloons hahahaha! Sora did tell the crew not to blow the balloon any bigger. Hahahaha! Oh wrap up party videos?nope not yet,  hoping some kind soul will release it soon.. I'm guessing there will be some short interviews too cause sora was seen talking speaking to reporters.. heee.. 

@ced2 you know i actually spotted about YYS sat in front of KSR, i just holding back for a days because i'm not sure it is KSR or SIA, LOL, but from her hair ( i check it out), i think it's KSR

I THINK SO. I just realized  I see that picture before. But I thought it was SIA and I thought he closes with her :o OMG I worried for nothing:sweatingbullets:

hahaha, I don't know who's closer to whom but yys and syi has worked together before that's why during prescon he looked more comfortable with her. Don't forget oppa is always shy to new people,well base on bts we know sora and oppa are comfortable with each other already.. and that kiss scene, honestly if they weren't comfortable, I don't think they could have pulled that off so well..

hellooo there! yeah im a huge ronmione shipper hehe *gimme five*

call me delulu but i think its impossible for sora and yeonseok dont have feeling for each other.. their eyes and body languange tells everything... action speaks louder than words *wink* and its so odd sora and yeonseok dont flaunt their close-ness on sns ;)) *selca, following each other on ig,etc*something very fishy.. hehe maybe they message privately :P ohh since yeonseok is such a shy guy i wonder if they feel awkward and shy with each other after the hot passionate kiss scene haha 

I wonder too about filming the whole kiss scene, that's why I'm waiting for interviews about it! Everyone is curious about that whole scene. Hahahah I actually want the director's perspective too. Hahahaha!

Yes body doesn't lie, or it could be possible that they were so immerse in their character that they had to make themselves believe that they are really dating each other to create that kinda chemistry.. lol! Hehe 

thnk you for the power of Photoshopped, :D , YYS oppa, you already link your arms behind KSR, why instead on KSR's shoulder you chose that guy shoulder, and in funny place, it will look better look to our photoshopped, :P

Guest ced2

thnk you for the power of Photoshopped, :D , YYS oppa, you already link your arms behind KSR, why instead on KSR's shoulder you chose that guy shoulder, and in funny place, it will look better look to our photoshopped, :P

now that u pointed it out, i do find it awkward too! Ha ha.. why ys has to put his hand on that guy's shoulder. Super weird. Ha ha ha ha 

now that u pointed it out, i do find it awkward too! Ha ha.. why ys has to put his hand on that guy's shoulder. Super weird. Ha ha ha ha 

it's weird, right? i keep LOL-ing when i found out where YYS put his hand, we just need him to move his hand like 5 inch away to get our first selca, :D

Guest ced2

Sora is active on insta since she's taking a break. But i wish to see ys's update too. Is he busy filming now?

Archived