[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ced2

Hello chingus! Glad to know that we have a thread for uri couple here. Thanks @pandalover for inviting me. I've posted this in warm and cozy thread and felt like i want to post it here again.

----------

I've been lurking around but decided to come out now. After the series over. Ha ha. I'm actually has been sora's fan from dreamhigh 2 until today. Being seen her in warm and cozy is a bliss. After dr stranger crappy plot, i really hope that she will get more attention and glad that she's taking misaeng and now this.

Just like most of u, I'm feeling some realness in their interaction. That kiss.. yes they are acting. But wont they feel anything? Impossible. I made a few observation and i wanted to share/get your input. I might be delulu afterall. Ha ha.

In the latest bts. It might be a practice scene. But just for practicing, yeon seok oppa been kissing her forehead multiple times. The way they look at each other is just.. superglued! I wonder what did ys said when sora giggling when he's staring at her. Is it "you're done/dead now?". The way directornim shy away looking at both sora and ys says something. Ha ha.

During wrapup party. I saw ys oppa changed his seating 3 times from fancam. 1 is behind sora. 1 is near the senior cast. And eventually in front of sora. Together with jinyoung and other younger actors. Call me delulu again. But does it look suspicious to move around a lot and eventually get to where he 'wanted' to be. Ha ha.

Another one is selca. @kishaleigh pointed out precisely. Sora is the type that shares selca with her partner actor a lot. so it is suspicious when she didnt upload any selca with ys oppa. totally.

I think both of them matched together. Sora likes photographing. Travelling. And has tried skydiving which ys wanted to tried. Just go travelling together both of you. I wish both of them will be cast for travelling reality show like youth over flower and show their travelling experience together. Is it possible? He he.

I'll be keeping a close attention to these two updates in the future. ha ha. Please tell me that this not a simple delusion. Ha ha

@ced2 Hiiiiii!!!! i wanted to reply you so badly in warmers thread but okay but i was afraid that the mods were hunt us down and chase us for spazzing there.. hahaha:w00t:

Honestly, i've always accepted that sora and oppa were close , oppa dongseang kinda close.. well until i saw the kiss scene. Cause that kinda kiss especially in dramaland definitely seems like there's something extra in there.. of course i know uri sora is a great kisser, but just like you i've seen all of her works after DH2 and personally i thought this was the best kissed she had ever given. Of course we have to credit Oppa too, cause he's a good kisser too.. so two good kissers in a scene BAMM!!! so it's either they have a little something something or their excellent actors/actress, well im fine with either or ,or both too HAHAHA! I swear they were WILD! at that rate, lol one won't be able to stop if the director says cut.. HAHAHAH! we'll we have to wait more about that kiss from interviews.. which im 100% sure theyll ask cause its a big deal now on the net and they'll definitely ask if they are dating too..HAHAHA! of course ill know the answer..and knowing sora.. HAHAH! i think you know what she'll say 'Oppa DongSeang' well that's better than Sunbae Hoobae anytime! 

Agree with the selca, but a part of me is just saying that maybe she's just trying to be careful i guess.. HAHAHA! or not.. HAHAHA!

And yes the moment Oppa accepted the role, i instantly went to check him out. first of course Youth Over Flowers, and i fell for him instantly, the more i knew about him, the more i see that him and sora have so much in common, so i didn't have to worry that they wont have anything to talk for bonding purposes. Hahaha! sora wants to go to spain, i think she's been saying it since after DS ended, plus Oppa just recently went to spain and parts of europe, soooo hehehe im sure they've had that conversation about it.. prolly oppa gave her advise on where to go what to do..etc.. :wub:

thanks, i didnt realize he was jumping seats around her.. hahaha i have this normal thinking that during wrap up parties, the leads will never be found sitting together.. i wonder why?lol or am i wrong? they do actually ..plus everyone sort of had selcas with everyone except uri leads.. lol

Well, it's ok to be delusional.. hahaha let's just keep a closer look..especially during the interviews..but for now i just hope they can be close friends, that's all i want for them now..kekeke

Guest ced2

@pandalover1 thank you chingu! Yes.. me too thought that Sora could be careful abt posting the selca since ys is on a rising popularity himself. She didnt post a selca with ljs too if im not mistaken. So ya.. that could be it. 

Yes, when everyone was sort of having selca event at wrapup party lastnight. It is odd to see our selcaprincess didnt go for it. And yes! I'll be waiting for their interview especially on the kiss scene. Ha ha. I've been checking for directorcut dvd often. I know we can find lots of things from there.

Any korea  language expert here? I wanted to know their conversation at last of the bts when sora laughed to oppa's joke. Ahhh.. they're just cute together. ^_^

About the dvd thingy... is it still valid to send the email now? Coz i saw someone posted that the dvd will be sold... if i'm not mistaken.

Yes you can still send the email now, actually if im not mistaken theyll receive emails for survey until July 11th? im not sure if it's confirm yet cause thats theydate they had given to collect all the survey responses...

@pandalover1 thank you chingu! Yes.. me too thought that Sora could be careful abt posting the selca since ys is on a rising popularity himself. She didnt post a selca with ljs too if im not mistaken. So ya.. that could be it. 

Yes, when everyone was sort of having selca event at wrapup party lastnight. It is odd to see our selcaprincess didnt go for it. And yes! I'll be waiting for their interview especially on the kiss scene. Ha ha. I've been checking for directorcut dvd often. I know we can find lots of things from there.

Any korea  language expert here? I wanted to know their conversation at last of the bts when sora laughed to oppa's joke. Ahhh.. they're just cute together. ^_^

Yes no selca with ljs, she took with park haejin tho.. till this day that is still as mystery.. HAHAHA!

No i wish i was fluent in korean.. maybe ill ask around if someone can give us a translation..kekeke.. but yesss sooooo adorable!!! 

They're prolly going to start going for interviews soon..so let's wait!

and and just somthing i wanna share...well a lucky woman who sells furniture, this morning she was delivering her furniture and turns out that she was delivering it to YYS's house.. and was suprised to see him.. omggg so jealous! she knows where he lives! HAHAHA!

EDIT: Oh yea now i remember, someone mentioned that maybe sora was laughing because she of the mandorong ttott ttott thingi with the double meaning.. she couldnt say it without laughing..

Guest ced2

@zurah90 just send email to them. They're replying quite fast. Yesterday that i check they still didnt open for overseas fan. it was priced at usd115/pc

@pandalover1 i didnt know any information shared abt where oppa live. But i think sora live near hangang park/yoeido If im not mistaken. She oftens bring her dogs there. Perhaps we're going to see her selca with her 2 lovely dogs soon since she's now a bit free. And i bet, oppa is a bit free too know since he went for furniture shopping isnt it? a few days off before starting his schedule on his movie soon.

Guest ced2

@pandalover1 i think he also mention 'mendorong dotdot night.. that she's been waiting' isnt it? I'm sure i hear word 'kitari'

Haih I am so late..........so tied up with work that I just got to watch ep 16.

OMG episode so full of spicy beef stew connotation!

The kiss is beyond my expectation! Haha our YeonSo couple well done!!!  

Is it just me? I have problem assessing the forum, posting & even liking a post.

Have problem with message function as well.

Hello everyone!!!! Just wanna leave my trace here since I often be the type of a silent lurker (psst I'm not a native so my english isn't tht good). But my spazzing mode dont let me rest so here I am kkk. Honestly I like KS since we got married and have been shipping her with leeteuk over years, but eotteokaji? Uri woojoo explosion chemistry just... KABOOM! lol. Yeah It's not normal to broad in two ships at the same time right?:P Next time I hope yys and sora will get a loooot of photoshoot for CF project because I still remember he got a lot with go ara right after reply1994. Since I need their moment beside WnC for my desktop and wallpaper kkk.

anyway, I just realized you guys talking about fancam of wrap up party which i dont found yet in WnC thread before, i cant catch up the updates :( anyone has the link?

@ced2 im not too sure where he lives either.. about sora.. I think she just recently bought a new house?.. I'm not sure where she lives either but I guess it's somewhere along Han river..maybe you could be right? Some said she's lives in mapo..lol.. I'm guessing oppa is prolly busy getting into character, plus I guess he has to do a few interviews here and there before he starts filming.. well I'm just hoping they'll get another movie/drama project together.. them being the OTP of course. Hahahaha!  Nets can't get enough of them.. it's a unanimous agreement that everyone wants yeonso to work together again.. I suggest Makjang this time!! 

EDIT: oh apparently my unnie @rynn_peace ,in the ending bts.. oppa was adlibing ,trying different variations that's why sora was laughing at him. Kekeke.. 

Hahaha and about the BTS, I'm not too sure.. hahaha but it.would have made sense why she laughed so hard if he had said that.. the whole thing already sounds so.wrong, saying that makes it's even more wrong. Hahahahaha!!! 

@icemaid hiiiii!!  Wow finally you've managed to get your work done. Nope you're not alone.. I'm having trouble too.. or was having trouble.. keekeke so how was it for you the episode? Any comments about the kiss?hahaha!! I call it the baby making kiss! Hahahaha! 

@akukurakura there weren't any fancams videos that I'm aware of,only the one sora walking into the building, the rest were all photos.. maybe I didn't get to see em too.. hmm better ask @ced2,  where did u see oppa switching his positions? 

Kiss scene gifs, actually there's alot on the net now.. So proud uri WooJoo kiss is such a hot topic! One of the best kiss of the year among kdramas??

OMG @pandalover1 I can't even describe how I feel! Its the best kiss :wub: in kdrama at least for me!  

Wow love the whole ep 16. Issues got settled, plenty of spicy beef stew connotation & finally they did! :w00t:

Its indeed a Warm & Cozy episode! :wub:

And our WooJoo couple :w00t: SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST!:wub:

Kiss scene gifs, actually there's alot on the net now.. So proud uri WooJoo kiss is such a hot topic! One of the best kiss of the year among kdramas??

OMG @pandalover1 I can't even describe how I feel! Its the best kiss :wub: in kdrama at least for me!  

Wow love the whole ep 16. Issues got settled, plenty of spicy beef stew connotation & finally they did! :w00t:

Its indeed a Warm & Cozy episode! :wub:

And our WooJoo couple :w00t: SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST!:wub:

@icemaid the best part! They hinted spicy beef stew again before the drama ended! leaving our imaginationsn roam free! HAHAHAHAHA! :w00t:

Guest ced2

Wow.. glad that the netizens are the same as ours. Ha ha..

i'll find the picture and post it here soon. Just that i don't know how to post a picture. A nuB with soompi thread. He he. Any quick tutorial?

@ced2

I'm trying the easiest way.. it works for me.

Click on the "Insert Other Media" button below (in the post/comment box) as shown. Choose "Insert Image from URL" option and finally copy the link of your desired image and don't forget to click on "Insert Into Post". Done!

Hope that helps! Good luck :)

Archived