[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandalover1 Haha. Maybe i should rephrase my word! I meant the term i named JJ as "the girl who cried wolf" is not exactly right, sorry about that! (I was cracking myself on what the heck i'm talking about!) More than that, our JJ is a very tough girl to start with. She's a strong headed girl that she think she's right in her own way. But after meeting her black horse prince, i agreed with you 200% that GW taught her life value that she even fell deeper on him. But it's also thanks to push&pull relationships that they depend to each other and realizes their true feelings.

@pandalover1 Haha. Maybe i should rephrase my word! I meant the term i named JJ as "the girl who cried wolf" is not exactly right, sorry about that! (I was cracking myself on what the heck i'm talking about!) More than that, our JJ is a very tough girl to start with. She's a strong headed girl that she think she's right in her own way. But after meeting her black horse prince, i agreed with you 200% that GW taught her life value that she even fell deeper on him. But it's also thanks to push&pull relationships that they depend to each other and realizes their true feelings.

@zurah90

To be honest, i'm starting to appreciate the push and pull relationship between uri woojoo..it kinda has more essence in their relationship..like how @packmule3 said although they aren't official they are already like a couple. Status is important but if you have status but body and heart is not a couple what's the point it beats it's purporse.. in the end of the day is the things you do together and the presence that makes you happy not whether you're officially together or not. hehe

@pandalover1 

Agreed! When there's lot of push & pull at first, i'm getting annoyed but actually that is the root of WooJoo's rellationship and finally i get used to it and starts to appreciates it. With @packmule3 detailed explanations and warmers like you and others insightful posts, i feel grateful to get in depth in sync to WAC with much understanding now. :)

@pandalover1 

Agreed! When there's lot of push & pull at first, i'm getting annoyed but actually that is the root of WooJoo's rellationship and finally i get used to it and starts to appreciates it. With @packmule3 detailed explanations and warmers like you and others insightful posts, i feel grateful to get in depth in sync to WAC with much understanding now. :)

@zurah90

I think maybe everyone has to wait until the end, cause the beauty in art is always seen when you have the full completed picture. So same goes for this Hong Sis's drama. Maybe until the very last moment of the drama people would be able to appreciate its beauty. But i hope the moment it ends, people would say this ' It wasn't so bad afterall, it's actually quite good,very beautifully done and i regret saying bad things about it in the past'..HAHAHAHAHA!

@pandalover1 

That's make sense, chingu! Some people would went on saying their regretful comments after the drama ends. But i'm glad i came to realize the beauty of the drama before it ends. Now i can safely say that Hong sis works are unique afterall! Thanks to them too that we get to see the fresh couple WooJoo out of baby-faced actor Yoo Yeon Seok and the beautiful Kang So Ra! 

I watched the WAC press conference and knowing that YYS oppa was such a shy guy he is, SoRa would make him feels comfortable. YYS oppa said that he was actually burdened to play a donggap (same age) role with SoRa but she brought the atmosphere that helps him to not be awkward and finally found comfort with SoRa- With that being said by oppa, i'm half believe with him because till now we haven't get an update through his IG to take a picture with SoRa! lol

YYS oppa, being shy person is understandable. To do photoshoots with fellow female actress is work (normal), but Warmers only want a memory picture of you and your co-star SoRa. Even SoRa herself update her IG profile pic of both you and her even if it's from WAC official photo. Get what i mean now, oppa? hahahaha

Omg @icemaid ! 

Chingu! You are spot on! This is the first song ever i've listen to and somehow i could relate message through the song to WooJoo/YeonSo! You are JJANG! This is daebak... and while listening and following the lyrics, i found myself dancing to it too! Omg i'm crazy!!! hahahahahaha

LOL, chingu ya,,, YYS ears so damn red when they have kiss scene, even when they just have peck in last eps, :D , even we didnt have their selca, it's already good thing because they shoot this scene when the weather wasn't cold and in studio, ^^, keep alive my delulu side

@delfin 

The kiss scene came out a little too late to be honest! Hong sis are clever, they put WooJoo on full impact on the finale ep. Drama don't usually have those intimate kiss scenes, other than SBS Secret Garden, as i can remember. But our WooJoo still win the champion kisser ever! They worked on full force to live up to their characters and the efforts between them are superb! As i can remember clearly, this was definitely SoRa's intense kisses that i've ever watched than any other dramas of her. As for YYS oppa, since i saw him through WAC than any other drama of his, i'm not sure but i hope that in WAC, he experiences too like SoRa.

Hahaha :P

I have yet to watch ep 16 with subs but i  will watch it soon. We finally get what we want for WooJoo- SPICY BEEF STEW! I feel like going to Jejudo this instant and visit Bomnal!!! hahaha

Hopefully in the near future we get to see both YeonSo collaborate together again- i don't mind seeing them in cfs, but i prefer them mostly to be in the next drama project or even upgrade themselve to be in movie! :)

@zurah90 i watched a few more, :D , lie to me and coffee house (kang jihwan drama) was full force too, you are from the star (but not really feel full force to me), and secret (it was just like ordinary kiss on screen, but they give BTS, and that was really hot, :D ), what i love from woojoo that they look like each other, similar build, and have right vibe chemistry, and both of them still bachelor, LOL, :D . i really hope they will like JS-HJE going to second round, with different challenge, still amazed me that firstly i never expected YYS and KSR have great chemistry on screen

@delfin

Nado! I feel like that too to our otp! Didn't know both of them can leave a big impact on me?! Most importantly- bingo! They are both bachelors. Can we see the "real" them instead? I know i'm greedy but i just have to say it! Lol:)

@zurah90 i watched a few more, :D , lie to me and coffee house (kang jihwan drama) was full force too, you are from the star (but not really feel full force to me), and secret (it was just like ordinary kiss on screen, but they give BTS, and that was really hot, :D ), what i love from woojoo that they look like each other, similar build, and have right vibe chemistry, and both of them still bachelor, LOL, :D . i really hope they will like JS-HJE going to second round, with different challenge, still amazed me that firstly i never expected YYS and KSR have great chemistry on screen

@delfin

Nado! I feel like that too to our otp! Didn't know both of them can leave a big impact on me?! Most importantly- bingo! They are both bachelors. Can we see the "real" them instead? I know i'm greedy but i just have to say it! Lol:)

@delfin  @zurah90 

Same here i never expected them to have such great chemistry, good yes but their chemistry had exceeded my expectations, especially with yesterday's kiss.. i was only expecting a deep kiss but hong sis really compensated us well with that baby making kiss scene. I want to confidently say it's one of the best kiss scenes i've seen so far this year among kdramas! :w00t:

That chemistry they have though, kinda question me whether they are do having some form of 'feelings', they might have taken some alcohol before the scene to create the mood, or another option is they are really good actors/actresses. Well i'm fine with either way. HAHAHA! For Real? HAHAHA! don't we all want that, well first thing first, let's hope they can be close friends.. Sora usually befriends someone first before dating(or she said something like that,if im not mistaken) hahaha but knowing sora i can predict what she'll say about yys during interviews.. prolly say oppa-dongseang relationship,she's really careful during interviews.. well that's better than sunbae-hoobae anytime. HAHAHA!

@pandalover1

When i watched that kiss scene, i do wondering too what will YeonSo be thinking during that time? I know they are professional actor and actress. But their feelings? Must be dugeun dugeun! I agree that this is the bestest kiss scene i've watched so far from other kdramas. Don't tell me that they want stop it when they both are so into it? lols

Are Warmers becoming more pyuntae lately? :P :phew:

@zurah90 That's why oppa's ears were red. HAHAHA! I don't know about sora though, well we'll find out when she does interviews..i have a feeling they just let go and went wild while filming. HAHAHA! i'm imagining when the director says cut. AHAHAHAH!:w00t: 

We were always byeontae, especially in the beginning before casting were confirmed and when the drama started we were throwing puns here and there trolling but of course we didn't expect much byeontae stuff cause it's a PG15 drama but suprisingly in WAC there's alot of dirty jokes used. It's not very Hong Sis, it's something new and i didn't expect it from hong sis but really the last episode was a shocker for everyone... i know we were all joking about they should have spicy beef stew but honestly i didn't expect almost the whole episode to be about it. HAHAHAHA! cause normally when couples just start dating, in normal kdramas they dont go to the next level until quite some time but im suprised WooJoo did it immediately, the moment they started dating they immediately were trying to find a perfect timing.. Maybe it's because they were always teasing each other about it before they went official, and back then i won't be suprised if they had did it before actually being together.. HAHAHA! but seriously it's something different, quite realistic actually what REAL couples have to deal with.. lol i always think the fluff is over exaggerated in dramas..

LJJ consoling without even asking him the problem. My friend this is what you call unconditional love.. :wub:

1%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20888524429_6e129

via WAC dc gal

Archived