[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my goshhhhh i was about to die as ive been revising for 6 hrs and suddenly all these pics pop out!!!!!!!!!!!! YIBI!!!!! and seeing those pics being reposted everywhere on instagram also shows that there are actually so many YIBI shippers out there <3

im now sooooooooooooo looking forward to watching the next episode:wub:

oh my goshhhhh i was about to die as ive been revising for 6 hrs and suddenly all these pics pop out!!!!!!!!!!!! YIBI!!!!! and seeing those pics being reposted everywhere on instagram also shows that there are actually so many YIBI shippers out there <3

im now sooooooooooooo looking forward to watching the next episode:wub:

​hehehe yahhh i know right!!!

now it is my turn to study :P bye guys!!! I'll probably be back in 5 hrs and i really hope there's more to come heheh :") 

OMG, they are cute:D:D:D So close and smiling. Maybe already they confessed and they are one pair:D Because I think this scene will be in 16th episode. I don't think that their all scenes will be in just 15...

I'm happy that i can see a lot of YiAhn scenes in 15-16, because from 13-14 episode I skipped a lot:(

Guest phichul

OMG, they are cute:D:D:D So close and smiling. Maybe already they confessed and they are one pair:D Because I think this scene it will be in 16th episode. I don't think that their all scenes will be in just 15...

I'm happy that i can see a lot of YiAhn scenes in 15-16, because from 13-14 episode I skipped a lot:(

​OH! high five! and Yi Ahn look miserable in past 2 episode! I want my playfull and cheerfull Yi Ahn BACK!!! :D 

thanks for all the pictures guys!!! BTW Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk looks good on cam and close when off cam :wub:  when they say they dont have chemistry......i'm like

giphy.gif

Two things i am patiently waiting for:

1. Yian to say out loud Lee Eunbi name. We have seen the mom do this, TK also has done this, Yian so far only do this through text message and already making Eunbi tearing up. I really want to see him say her name in front of her!

2. Skinship please!! A kissssssss!! Yes :3 

Guest sweeteakisses

Two things i am patiently waiting for:

1. Yian to say out loud Lee Eunbi name. We have seen the mom do this, TK also has done this, Yian so far only do this through text message and already making Eunbi tearing up. I really want to see him say her name in front of her!

2. Skinship please!! A kissssssss!! Yes :3 

Upvote 10000000000000000000000 times!! :w00t:

GUISE GUISE GUISE!!! SIGNS SIGNSSSS!  Official school2015 IG account just posted!

IT'S DEF. A YIBI MOMENT!!!! YIBIBBIBIBIBIIIIIIII <3333 DEF. YIAN TOUCHING EB'S FACE ON THE BRIDGE!!!! <3333

now we can go die happily! gadhfasdafjjafjadgkglghklasz

AND YIAN!! KISS THE GIRL!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

please stay together forever okie??? :wub:

GUISE GUISE GUISE!!! SIGNS SIGNSSSS!  Official school2015 IG account just posted!

IT'S DEF. A YIBI MOMENT!!!! YIBIBBIBIBIBIIIIIIII <3333 DEF. YIAN TOUCHING EB'S FACE!!!! <3333

now we can go die happily! gadhfasdafjjafjadgkglghklasz

:wub::wub::wub:

please stay together forever okie??? :wub:

​are they really YIBI? becuz ppl said it might be yibyul or taebi:/

I'M SURE IT'S YIBI! THAT IS EUN BI AND YI AN! THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES THAT WE SAW IN THE FANTAKEN PICS A FEW DAYS AGO. ALSO I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE ON THE BRIDGE AND IT'S A YIBI MOMENT.  DEFINITELY.

I wonder what's going to happeeen? #Kiss maybe :wub:

I'M SURE IT'S YIBI! THAT IS EUN BI AND YI AN! THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES THAT WE SAW IN THE FANTAKEN PICS A FEW DAYS AGO. ALSO I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE ON THE BRIDGE AND IT'S A YIBI MOMENT. DEFINITELY.

​goshhhhhh are they gonna kisssssssssssssss? omg im getting hyper again hahahahhaha

Guest sweeteakisses

I'M SURE IT'S YIBI! THAT IS EUN BI AND YI AN! THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES THAT WE SAW IN THE FANTAKEN PICS A FEW DAYS AGO. ALSO I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE ON THE BRIDGE AND IT'S A YIBI MOMENT. DEFINITELY.

​goshhhhhh are they gonna kisssssssssssssss? omg im getting hyper again hahahahhaha

HAHAA I CAN'T FORGET THE KISS NJH GAVE IN SP DRAMA! 

This really YiBi???  YES!!!!!!  I'm so happy! I hope very much that this is not bait!!! But I doesn't believe that she would do morning exercises with TK? Because sport is YA-EBi spot...And kiss please!:D I'm dying. Please monday-tuesday come!

@sweeteakisses This dress is the same on the bridge-date photo:D

Omo, we can get 3 scenes/dates:

1. bridge-date

2. morning exercise

3. headphone

I'm curious in which scene will they confess to each other and clear the misunderstandings? And will we get the kiss scene? if yes, in which? Now, I have to go:( but I'm smiling, and just imagine the dialogues and playful, sweet moments between them:D

Archived