[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

Guest sweeteakisses

actually yiahn has manly man hands and thats a great point... besides he has broad shoulder... omg im fainting... kekeke

thats a woman wants when she gets married, trust me... =p (im married, omg im old... =p)

HAHAA nothing wrong with fantasizing B)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Button217

Just stop going to the main thread. it is getting ridiculous reading all of the comments over there, comparing skin tone and the size of the hand. like seriously?

And finger nails LOL

​Hhahahahahahhaha yes and that plus the white wristband.

Just stop going to the main thread. it is getting ridiculous reading all of the comments over there, comparing skin tone and the size of the hand. like seriously?

And finger nails LOL

​Hhahahahahahhaha yes and that plus the white wristband.

​someone said that TK finger nail is elegant... but... eunbi prefers manly and strong hand =p soo please God let it be YIBI...

Guest Button217

LOL IKR? that is so ridiculous I can't stop laughing lol

Whatever, let's party for YIBI guys! so hyun said its for FINAL episode! I don't think the writer would troll us in final episode! :P

​indeed. just let the delusional shippers over there have their moment and we will have ours. literally rolled on the ground laughing. everyone has turned into some sort of detective conan analyzing every single thing. size of the palm checked , fingernails checked , manly hands checked.

How would they know if the bts is for the final scene or not?? Just assumptions?

​who?? :D

The bts where fans claimed that TK and EB are holding hands on the bridge! The other thread said it was for the final scene :sweatingbullets:

​Fanfic.   You see a lot of it!   We don't even know if that's YA or TK, let alone if it's a final scene

edit :  oh I see the face holding is not romantic.  I'm sure it was romantic when people thought it was TK lolz

Guest sweeteakisses

Guys, what happened while I was away in lalaland?!

ohhhh let me backtrack:w00t:

Yi An was being such a sweet person to Eunbi! Putting his headphones over her head :wub:Squeezing her face! 

Guest sweeteakisses

GUYS ITS TOMORROW! 

Who is streaming the video tomorrow? I will be reading the live comments on instagram and watching the sub version the next day :w00t:

both guys get dates and seem to have moments.   Do not be alarmed if the next episode is pointing towards OT.  In fact, it might be better if it is.  Her feelings will only be revealed in the last episode imo

biased opinion, but Eun Bi looks more dressed up for YA's date lol 

Guest sweeteakisses

both guys get dates and seem to have moments.   Do not be alarmed if the next episode is pointing towards OT.  In fact, it might be better if it is.  Her feelings will only be revealed in the last episode imio 

If there really is a time skip I think the chances of any ship happening is quite low? They either separate themselves and meet by accident or something

feelings? so suddenly she might have feelings for TK? oh no, please. staph the writing, writers! It makes no sense....

ohh and time skip? please no. reminds me of dh too much...I already saw that drama...Lol

Guest Button217

I think this drama's name should've been Who I choose? If really they're dragging the triangle till the end and EB starts liking TK in the last episodes, wut? 

yeah i have a feeling it will only be revealed in ep16. well they do have some sweet and cute moments together but somehow i do not get any pure love feeling from TK and EBi scenes. no heartjumps and butterflies effect.

It took me so long to backtrack because I read every single word, clicked on all links, and looked closely at every picture. :w00t: YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS LOL

And the Eunbi face holding picture is definitely Yian, like….how far do you have to stretch to get to another conclusion lmfao Did people get color blind all of a sudden or what? :rolleyes: ANDDDDDD YASSSSSS more Eunbi and Yian scenes…I'm so :wub:

Also, it's here where we were speculating if those bridge pictures were even real because we were going through the captions and we don't even know if that person actually was seeing some real shooting or was just going around to the familiar shooting places of the drama (the bridge and school). So that's still up in the air really. 

AND WELCOME TO ALL NEW USERS :D

Archived