[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we can get so many YiBi scenes:D:D:D morning-exercise, bridge and now headphone, school:D:D:D COOL:) Even if sinking by chance (but I doubt it) I would be happy because maybe we can see more playful YiBi scenes (As friend or as lover this is the question)

Guest sweeteakisses

dragging the triangle till the last episode??!!!

seriously!!!!

​But it is the safest way at the moment or maybe the writers will give us what we want! :wub:

Guest sweeteakisses

That's Eun Bi right? Not Eun Byul? Do you think she reject Tae Kwang again? If she accepts his heart it's not possible Yi An acted like that right? 

​I am sure they will say it is Eun Byul~ 

Yi An looks like he is cheering her up? Maybe she is about to leave school. THE FEELS!

​ Already done  :lol:

​HAHA Its funny how they are in denial~

So we can get so many YiBi scenes:D:D:D morning-exercise, bridge and now headphone, school:D:D:D COOL:) Even if sinking by chance (but I doubt it) I would be happy because maybe we can see more playful YiBi scenes (As friend or as lover this is the question)

​ugghh, they need to get together!! We need a kiss also! !!

tumblr_inline_mobzobDvff1qz4rgp.gif

@sarsu : I seriously would be very mad to writers if they didnt make any kiss scene for yian-eunbi. I mean they gave it to 2nd lead but not for 1st lead? are you kidding me?????  :crazy:

If they do that for real, I would banned all this writers project in the future for sure :angry:

I want to believe it's YiBi, but then I see pics from the school where KSH's hair is tied, like Eunbi always has...so idk know if it's really Eunbi, it might eunbyul on the headphone pic :crazy:

Guest sweeteakisses

ibhFquROc27wpE.jpg

But her hair looks like it is being tied at the back and it wouldn't make any sense if Eun Byul was at that scene as well (the exact location). I agree that the headphone picture didn't look like she had her hair half up. 

@sarsu : I seriously would be very mad to writers if they didnt make any kiss scene for yian-eunbi. I mean they gave it to 2nd lead but not for 1st lead? are you kidding me?????  :crazy:

If they do that for real, I would banned all this writers project in the future for sure :angry:

​the kiss should on the last episode, on the last scene, the end, YiBi endgame., nothing can be changed after that, ever. neh? XD

tumblr_inline_nnlfdnqAKJ1t8utl9_500.gif

@sarsu I believe that we will get kiss scene (maybe connected to bridge photo), but surely they will not show, because big spoiler would be:D

I can't think that EByul because she would be annoyed and not too sensitive and for me headphone scene is sweet and comforting, befit more to EunBi's type who cries easily.

But her hair looks like it is being tied at the back and it wouldn't make any sense if Eun Byul was at that scene as well (the exact location). I agree that the headphone picture didn't look like she had her hair half up. 

​Yes, I mean exactly the headphone pic that I was spazzing about. It doesn't look like it's Eunbi there... :/

Guest mia2015

They claim that ratings shot up because of OT ship scenes and YSJ's fan base increased tremendously. But they forgot that Heard It Through the Grapevine had ended and more people are tuning in to Who Are You School 2015. NJH fan base would have increased as well right? But it isn't mentioned anywhere. I only remember seeing NJH's instagram jump from 1.3m to 1.4m.

I think the rating shot up because of Eun Byun return and her awesome confrontation to SY.

@sarsu I believe that we will get kiss scene (maybe connected to bridge photo), but surely they will not show, because big spoiler would be:D

I can't think that EByul because she would be annoyed and not too sensitive and for me headphone scene is sweet and comforting, befit more to EunBi's type who cries easily.

Yeah and it does not make sense, cause YA likes EB! So I was thinking also it just can't be Eunbyul suddenly. but you never know about these makjang writers... ​:crazy:

Guest sweeteakisses

​Yes, I mean exactly the headphone pic that I was spazzing about. It doesn't look like it's Eunbi there... :/

Maybe she haven't tie her hair and they are only rehearsing? HAHA omg. I am in denial as well. :sweatingbullets::tears: 

Guest sweeteakisses

They claim that ratings shot up because of OT ship scenes and YSJ's fan base increased tremendously. But they forgot that Heard It Through the Grapevine had ended and more people are tuning in to Who Are You School 2015. NJH fan base would have increased as well right? But it isn't mentioned anywhere. I only remember seeing NJH's instagram jump from 1.3m to 1.4m.

I think the rating shot up because of Eun Byun return and her awesome confrontation to SY.

​Credits goes to KSH! I admit I wanted Eun Byul to come back as well and I was super excited xD 

​OMFG LIKE WHAT ON EARRTH HSDJIRJOSWWARIAEROIJOGJIWREIFIAF OMGH GJTHNAKJYIUU THANKYOU GUYS THANKJ YOU 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

tumblr_m1dk0qV87g1r6t6yc.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n0fjw7gkZw1qamk1l.gif

excited-gif-2.gif

i just came back from dinner and this is what i get. IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA.. OMG IM GONNA VOMIT NO JK HAHAHAHAHHAHA

tumblr_n42br7PTBi1smcbm7o1_500.gif

GOTEAM.gif

GO YIBI SHIPPERS!!!

([CR TO ALL OF THE OWNERS OF THESE GIFS. THEY ARE ALL FAB AND I CANNOT EXPRESS THEM IN ANY OTHER WAY!!!])

Guest sweeteakisses

I think it's EunBi with the headphone because it's the same location as the other pic

​Yes and it wouldn't make sense if Eun Byul just popped out from no where and sat in Eunbi's place

Archived