[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can i post an instagram post in here? i encountered a pic where joohyuk is filming at night on the street and probably its the same scene with the pic sohyun posted on her instagram <3

​you just copy the link of the photo and submit it here with the insert other media - box and choose insert image from URL and paste the link you copied on it and then you're done :D ZDDD also what @melissala just said, you can do it that way too... it's easier XD

OMG is YiBi really happening or they just trolling us?? :blink: KSH looked so pretty in the photo though, it might be their first real date and asjdasdkdfkjdgfsgjdshgd?? XDDD

and @melissala I agree. I just saw on the instagram that someone said that YSJ has exactly the same kind of braclet that YA has in the picture where he's holding EB's face... I was like, seriously.... wat? still this keeps going on....?? -.-

Guest sweeteakisses

OMG is YiBi really happening or they just trolling us?? :blink: KSH looked so pretty in the photo though, it might be their first real date and asjdasdkdfkjdgfsgjdshgd?? XDDD

and @melissala I agree. I just saw on the instagram that someone said that YSJ has exactly the same kind of braclet that YA has in the picture where he's holding EB's face... I was like, seriously.... wat? still this keeps going on....?? -.-

They are even comparing the skin tone! Trying to contain my laughter LOL :phew:

I am trying not to get too excited because im afraid i will be sad if what iam wishing/hoping to happen doesnt happen. but but im but just sooo excited

i pray to my dear God that YIBI will happen

Please Gooooddd.... aameeen... kekeke

sohyun is so pretty, omg...

OMO!!! Although YA's dress (now black sweater?) isn't the same on the bridge-photo. So we can get one more date? And it's night? What are you doing late night??? :D :D 

Now we know 1000% that YiBi pair is official!!! I can sleep safely... Where are you Monday? :D 

Guest sweeteakisses

How would they know if the bts is for the final scene or not?? Just assumptions?

​who?? :D

The bts where fans claimed that TK and EB are holding hands on the bridge! The other thread said it was for the final scene :sweatingbullets:

How would they know if the bts is for the final scene or not?? Just assumptions?

​who?? :D

The bts where fans claim that TK and EB are holding hands on the bridge! The other thread said it was for the final scene :sweatingbullets:

​We don't know about that one.. If it's even real... :x

Guest Button217

Just stop going to the main thread. it is getting ridiculous reading all of the comments over there, comparing skin tone and the size of the hand. like seriously?

@kaqueski i copy your post dear, =D

kaqueski:

My speculations for the possibilities of the last two episode direction:

1. Eunbi gives Tk a chance and go on date with him, while on date Tk realizes Eunbi true feeling and thus decide to let Eunbi go after her choice of happiness. (I would say this can mirror TK acceptant of his mom and dad divorce because they dont love each other anymore, thus moving on and wish them happiness, although the promise of his mom about staying with him forever sure hurts as hell) -> YIBi ending

OR

2. Eunbi gets to spend more intimate time with Yian because Yian has finally open up to her, in the mean time she realizes she likes Tk so she goes after Tk -> taebi ending

with all this said, they will surely drag the triangle until episode 16. And anything is possible basically. It keeps going back and forth like this. Im tired. Im just gonna enjoy any YIBI scenes for now. 

well its time for us to pray guys.....

I am trying not to get too excited because im afraid i will be sad if what iam wishing/hoping to happen doesnt happen. but but im but just sooo excited

i pray to my dear God that YIBI will happen

Please Gooooddd.... aameeen... kekeke

sohyun is so pretty, omg...

​Yes. We can't really say anything for sure, but we can hope. hope and hope and hope that this face will be forever for Yian to hold ;):wub:

tumblr_npxr95c8XN1r5fyzdo1_1280.jpg

0bd293062f7bc4cf2dd6e66ac247ba93.jpg

Guest sweeteakisses

Just stop going to the main thread. it is getting ridiculous reading all of the comments over there, comparing skin tone and the size of the hand. like seriously?

And finger nails LOL

Archived