[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things i am patiently waiting for:

1. Yian to say out loud Lee Eunbi name. We have seen the mom do this, TK also has done this, Yian so far only do this through text message and already making Eunbi tearing up. I really want to see him say her name in front of her!

2. Skinship please!! A kissssssss!! Yes :3 

I'd like the kiss between YiBi to be different then the TK kiss.  Since she's underage I don't expect a real kiss on the lips...so maybe a forehead kiss????

Two things i am patiently waiting for:

1. Yian to say out loud Lee Eunbi name. We have seen the mom do this, TK also has done this, Yian so far only do this through text message and already making Eunbi tearing up. I really want to see him say her name in front of her!

2. Skinship please!! A kissssssss!! Yes :3 

I'd like the kiss between YiBi to be different then the TK kiss.  Since she's underage I don't expect a real kiss on the lips...so maybe a forehead kiss????

​I was thinking that one also.. If they really can't have the usual kdrama kind of kiss, just a peck on the lips  XDD :P

ahhhhhhh :w00t:

that's them right? who can read russian :D (please tell me that's russian lol don't let me be a flop :tears:

​Yes, it's russian:)

Translation: I forgave myself for the bridge, but the park behind our station is... Now that's the bottom!! F...ing session... I would have been stuck there.

is that a good bye date? because there's a time skip, if yibi is the end game, they don't need a time skip right?

omg shipping them is just like riding a roller coaster

​They already had a "goodbye" date.  Both couples will have dates.  I guess EB will decide from there who she really likes. 

A timeskip can just show them all in school and happy and YA back to swimming, not really to get a couple together. 

Translation: I forgave myself for the bridge, but the park behind our station is... Now that's the bottom!! F...ing session... I would have been stuck there.

Ohhhh, thank you! I did not flop B) 

I've seen a couple of people from the drama staff post the script from episode 16 and I'm like "gods above, let me engage in some telepathy with this person for a second to get the deets" :w00t:

I'm contemplating streaming tomorrow (since I usually just watch the raw after it's done since I fear most streams lol). Does anyone know a good and trust worthy stream?

Ohhhh, thank you! I did not flop B) 

I've seen a couple of people from the drama staff post the script from episode 16 and I'm like "gods above, let me engage in some telepathy with this person for a second to get the deets" :w00t:

I'm contemplating streaming tomorrow (since I usually just watch the raw after it's done since I fear most streams lol). Does anyone know a good and trust worthy stream?

http://tv.exitoostore.com/2014/08/tv-online-kbs2-v11.html 

i usually watch live streaming through this... there's a chatroom and there's a really nice korean girl who would translate for us:) it's gonna lag if people keep chatting so basically the rule is to only let the translator type the english translation in the chatbox 

i usually watch live streaming through this... there's a chatroom and there's a really nice korean girl who would translate for us:) it's gonna lag if people keep chatting so basically the rule is to only let the translator type the english translation in the chatbox 

​Thank you so much! And it comes with a translator as well :w00t: I am saved tomorrow :D

​Thank you so much! And it comes with a translator as well :w00t: I am saved tomorrow :D

​live streaming is 9 and half hours later!!!!! im so looking forward to it<3 btw the translator is a yibi shipper as well:D

Guest sweeteakisses

Please do update us through here!! Not sure if I am able to stream it through my phone.. But I will be reading it through the live insta comments tonight! 

Archived