[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Button217

It took me so long to backtrack because I read every single word, clicked on all links, and looked closely at every picture. :w00t: YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS LOL

And the Eunbi face holding picture is definitely Yian, like….how far do you have to stretch to get to another conclusion lmfao Did people get color blind all of a sudden or what? :rolleyes: ANDDDDDD YASSSSSS more Eunbi and Yian scenes…I'm so :wub:

Also, it's here where we were speculating if those bridge pictures were even real because we were going through the captions and we don't even know if that person actually was seeing some real shooting or was just going around to the familiar shooting places of the drama (the bridge and school). So that's still up in the air really. 

AND WELCOME TO ALL NEW USERS :D

​nah they rather be colour blind haha , but in fact they are all in a state of denial . if thats TK holding  EBi`s face .. they would had gone balistic stating it would be the most romantic scene in khistory but its yian meh its just yian. so.

​nah they rather be colour blind haha , but in fact they are all in a state of denial . if thats TK holding  EBi`s face .. they would had gone balistic stating it would be the most romantic scene in khistory but its yian meh its just yian. so.

​So true lol

Guys…my YIBI heart is pounding. We might just get justice :w00t:

Guest Button217

Lol now they are doubting if the face YA is holding is Eunbi or Eunbyul

​goodness gracious. eunbyul would have smacked loverboy`s hand away. get that filthy hand away. 

Hey guys, let's try to keep it between Yibi and not bashing/criticize other shippers too much here :P I'm also pump up for the next 2 episodes, really really miss the cheerful YiAn :) We will get to see YiAn/EunBi scenes sooonn oh la la laaaaa 

Guest phichul

lot of speculation going around!

some say the BTS scene where YAxEBi sit together n wear uniform, its YA comfort Ebi from missing TK bcs TK going abroad :D . really! this kind of speculation when the actual scene out and nothing happen, they just argue over nothing lol. Lets wait and see for monday and tuesday episode~ 

what i'm sure is there will be YiBi moment tomorrow, i'm gonna enjoy it! 

The picture of the two holding at the bridge, I don't think it's from the drama. I saw a lot of people taking picture of the location and tag Who Are You and the actor actresses because they know it's the location for filming. Those two holding hand can be a random couple. People get too work up over that random couple haha.

Hey guys, let's try to keep it between Yibi and not bashing/criticize other shippers too much here :P I'm also pump up for the next 2 episodes, really really miss the cheerful YiAn :) We will get to see YiAn/EunBi scenes sooonn oh la la laaaaa 

​Yeah, that's not why this thread is here for. Just let's try supporting our couple in peace! Sometimes the OT shippers can be persistent with their POV's (and so can we ..) but let's just remember that this is all just ones speculation. Let's see the next episode and see where it goes. I still can't believe that Eun Bi would have a change of heart in the last 2 eps. of course anything is possible in dramaland, but we all remember how much the girl liked YA, right?? 

YiBi <3 Hopefully they can be together in the end, and I'll be waiting for the kiss in the last episode :wub::wub::wub:

I can't wait for tomorrow. I hope for YiBi because they are so cute :wub:

​That scene was so cute! She was so flustered :lol: A perfect scene that displayed the height difference so cutely :P

I am going to try to stay away from high school dramas after this lol It's too cute and reminds of my own high school experiences :wub: But I am a college woman now…I am grown :angry: But it's so tempting and sweet…I…:w00t:

I can't wait for tomorrow. I hope for YiBi because they are so cute :wub:

​That scene was so cute! She was so flustered :lol: A perfect scene that displayed the height difference so cutely :P

I am going to try to stay away from high school dramas after this lol It's too cute and reminds of my own high school experiences :wub: But I am a college woman now…I am grown :angry: But it's so tempting and sweet…I…:w00t:

​Yes ;) and for me it will be hard to find a good high school drama after this one because this drama is just perfect :)

Sorry guys ..not sure why there's a bit chunk of space and the video isn't showing. I'm trying to fix it!

I was thinking I didn't want a time jump, since kdramas are notorious for doing that, and I generally don't care for it, but I wouldn't mind if they did like a year if it means we can see YA swim again. It would be nice to see him swimming again after EB helped him get through that tough time, and her support being the reason he started rehabilitation (which btw, he better tell her!!).

That face holding pic is a good sign, because it means YA is back to treating EB with affection or at least how he did prior to being hurt.

Sorry guys ..not sure why there's a bit chunk of space and the video isn't showing. I'm trying to fix it!

​I think the video is not available in every country, so that's why it looks like that.

Archived