[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

haha hello guys:) been reading this thread for some time and finally i made up my mind and created an account haha

im a hardcore yibi shipper and i really want them to end up tgt:( i think i would really go depressed if they dont end up tgt...  seeing fan taken pics on instagram and spoilers all around made me go crazy seriously.. and that preview isnt doing any help as well... ill just look forward to live streaming tmr night:/

​WELCOME :D

You guys have me a little jealous that it's tomorrow for some of you :lol: It's still Saturday for me so Monday morning seems so long away.

I trust the spoilers as much as I trust those fan taken pics…if that makes sense. :blink:

​ohh so where are you from?

im not giving myself high hopes:/ but i just cant stop thinking about wts gonna happen:p im still going through exams and all these ruined my revision plans hahaha i rmb in december 2013 heirs was a big hit and i was AGAIN having my exams at that time.. but i have never regretted watching all those korean dramas throughout these years... those tears and laughters:)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha hello guys:) been reading this thread for some time and finally i made up my mind and created an account haha

im a hardcore yibi shipper and i really want them to end up tgt:( i think i would really go depressed if they dont end up tgt...  seeing fan taken pics on instagram and spoilers all around made me go crazy seriously.. and that preview isnt doing any help as well... ill just look forward to live streaming tmr night:/

​WELCOME TO THE FAMBAM!!!!!!!! heheh let all hardcore, semicore any type of YIBI shippers UNITE <3 

I hope you have an enjoyable time here and you won't ever regret making an account here nws :) 

​no i wont regret making an account:) it feels great discussing tgt rather than reading others' discussions haha:D 

i am so curious too about the dark knight. yian is a prince charming right? except he is not wealthy...

actually this is not fair at all to yian character... =( the writers are just meh for changing the script according to the public wants... i hate it, hiks... i think yian needs his moment to shine. i dont like he gets bashed again n again...

Guest mia2015

I have been reading soompi threads for sometime and finally create an account here. I am first attracted to the show because of some random Yian and Eunbi images and videos and the sweet, warm and fuzzy chemistry between them got me to see the show. 

Honestly, cannot fathom some of the comments out there that claim the Yian character have less chemistry with Eunbi than a lamb-post? Are they watching the same show? There are so much sweet, chemistry on screen and behind the scenes too... the way they stare at each other gets me all the time. 

And then, in episode 13 it's like the producers and writers decide to do a complete you turn and starts putting so much screen time on TK and Eunbi and giving TK and Eun bi a date ...to justify the change in OTP perhaps?

Honestly I feel the happiness and giddiness YIBI displayed on their last date in episode 12 makes the date between TK and Eunbi looks totally platonic so the kiss feels totally out.

it is about the spoiler that is stated on the main thread along the key words black knight, hand phone, and back hug...

it also says that yian likes eunbi and somebody will spread eunbi video when she's in tongyeong (the stripping (?) scene)

but if we see the word black knight, it reminds us of TK right?

i really hope that yiahn is the black knight jaebaall

edit:

plus taekwang his father and his mother will be in one scene and TK will wear the necktie his mother have him

What does black knight signify? Did the first male lead just changed? 

​Could someone please fill me in? hehe I'm so confused as to what a Black Knight actually means... what are the characteristics you have to meet to be a black knight... 

I know there's a dark horse.. (is it the same thing?) 

I have been reading soompi threads for sometime and finally create an account here. I am first attracted to the show because of some random Yian and Eunbi images and videos and the sweet, warm and fuzzy chemistry between them got me to see the show. 

Honestly, cannot fathom some of the comments out there that claim the Yian character have less chemistry with Eunbi than a lamb-post? Are they watching the same show? There are so much sweet, chemistry on screen and behind the scenes too... the way they stare at each other gets me all the time. 

And then, in episode 13 it's like the producers and writers decide to do a complete you turn and starts putting so much screen time on TK and Eunbi and giving TK and Eun bi a date ...to justify the change in OTP perhaps?

Honestly I feel the happiness and giddiness YIBI displayed on their last date in episode 12 makes the date between TK and Eunbi looks totally platonic so the kiss feels totally out.

​Welcome welcome welcome!! :D

How i am so glad there are more and more people creating accounts and tuning in!! :) 

at this rate, we just have to hold hands and wait for monday BUT rn all i really want is for Yiahn to voice his feelings... pls yiahn and PLS pdnim

​ohh so where are you from?

​Whoops, I'm still figuring soompi's little set up out so excuse me if this doesn't quote right. :D And I'm from the states :lol:

Guys, I feel like I've said this a lot but…don't even get me started. I honestly couldn't stand having my work be dictated by what's popular.  Where is the integrity? These Korean dramas man…well, korean entertainment in general is crazy with how dishonest it is at times. They should shoot their dramas ahead of time American style :lol: So many dramas that have taken a hit in their flow, character development, the pace…ugh.

Yian could have been developed so much more. And the other students too. Some of them (like Shinjin) were left in the dust, which is frustrating because the writers obviously had something there or they wouldn't have pursued it for several episodes but then they had to cave in and make changes. It's frustrating and leaves a taste of bitter disappointment in not knowing what those characters could have been.

it is about the spoiler that is stated on the main thread along the key words black knight, hand phone, and back hug...

it also says that yian likes eunbi and somebody will spread eunbi video when she's in tongyeong (the stripping (?) scene)

but if we see the word black knight, it reminds us of TK right?

i really hope that yiahn is the black knight jaebaall

edit:

plus taekwang his father and his mother will be in one scene and TK will wear the necktie his mother have him

What does black knight signify? Did the first male lead just changed? 

​Could someone please fill me in? hehe I'm so confused as to what a Black Knight actually means... what are the characteristics you have to meet to be a black knight... 

I know there's a dark horse.. (is it the same thing?) 

​black knight is like... a male character who saves and protects the female protagonist at the right time(?) 

Guest sweeteakisses

prince charming is wealthy and handsome? well i dont know... but i randomly search in on google and here's the answer

prince charming vs dark knight

TK and EB shippers are sometimes rude... my heart is breaking... T-T maybe i should just stick to this forum

​But wouldn't that mean TK is the prince charming and YA is black knight? Who gets the girl? Prince charming or black knight?

Ignore them come to us! :wub:

prince charming is wealthy and handsome? well i dont know... but i randomly search in on google and here's the answer

TK and EB shippers are sometimes rude... my heart is breaking... T-T maybe i should just stick to this forum

​Thank you for this! 

Wow im confused as to who falls into which one... was black knight mentioned in the text preview?? 

Guest sweeteakisses

Guys, what if the part where Yi An was being interviewed at episode 5 is an interview after everything ends and he recovers? 

The interviewer asked him if swimming is everything to him and he said it is not. He said his father is important and someone else which he didn't finish his sentence..

School05-00003.jpg

Either way he is referring to Eunbi whether he is aware of it or not. :wub:

Credits to dramallama

Guest aircastles

@dulcedulce Definitely. I don't know why some writers will literally cave to fan pressure and abandon their own plot just to please some noisy viewers. And for what? Ratings? Shock value? I understand broadcasting companies focusing more on the ratings and revenue but I feel like writers should care more about the integrity and quality of their work. Eh, the entertainment industry is dirty and shady everywhere, though, not just Korea. And I've always been in favor of a more western approach to shows (filming in advance rather than live-shooting) because it would be so much better for the health of everyone (not just the actors but the staff and crew, too) and they might be less likely to sway to fan pressure. At the same time, maybe not. I've seen American shows pander to the fans as well which ruined them. :/

SHIJIN ;_; Of the little we've seen, I really like Shijin and I feel like her issues were something that a lot of people could relate to. At least we got Minjoon's story. Its such a pity because this show could have been great with an interesting and engaging plot and complex characters but everything just...fizzled after all the fan pandering happened. We could've had it allllllll. 

Generally a black knight / 흑기사 in Korean culture is a guy that drinks for the woman when she doesn't want to drink but I'm pretty sure that's not what they mean here, haha. But the general meaning is there - a guy doing something for a woman when she can't. I'm not sure what kind of black knight they mean here though.

Guest sweeteakisses

This spoiler?

Other spoilers from the gallery. One person said their younger sibling is part of the filming team. The source was tldr especially cuz its in hangul, but the title says "I am the person who posted up the spoiler a while ago."

CAUTION SPOILERS!!!

This is one spoiler I got from the text.

Spoiler 

There is a shimkoong scene. Shimkoong means heart dropping/ heart fluttering. 

Lastly there was a summary post that was titled "I didn't check the comments and I don't know about its credibility, but if you summarize the spoilers"

Spoiler 

1 Yiahn likes Eunbi

2 There are a lot of Taegwang Eunbi scenes.

3 Don't know which couple, but there are heart fluttering(shim koong) scenes. 

4 Yiahn Eunbyul supporting

Lastly, this is a post from instiz.

They're spoiler keywords. 

Spoiler 

Back Hug 

Black Knight

Handphone

Ppl guessing handphone (which is cellphone) is about the bully's video of Eunbi from her phone.

Source: http://onehallyu.com/topic/162464-kbs2-drama-2015-who-are-you-school-2015-후아유-학교-2015-official-thread-spoilers-monday-tuesday-10pm-kst/page-82 

Guest sweeteakisses

​Thank you for this! 

Wow im confused as to who falls into which one... was black knight mentioned in the text preview?? 

​The text preview did not mention any black knight. Only Eunbi and Teacher Kim leaving school. The class is in shock and YA speaks his heart out to TK. 

I am guessing that the black knight saves Eunbi when the video gets leaked out to the class. And the back hug belongs to the shimkoong scene

Generally a black knight / 흑기사 in Korean culture is a guy that drinks for the woman when she doesn't want to drink but I'm pretty sure that's not what they mean here, haha. But the general meaning is there - a guy doing something for a woman when she can't. I'm not sure what kind of black knight they mean here though.

​Ah, well that's interesting. Thank you!

We have to take these spoilers with a grain of salt since they're not coming from a direct source to the drama from my understanding. The episode text preview only mentioned Eunbi leaving school and Yian having a talk with Taekwang.

Guise it seems we're kinda popular atm on soompi! :D ay, let the YiBi love fill the world!  :w00t::wub:

We should have made this thread sooner!   I'm fine with them being excited.  I don't want to be a downer to their ship that they love.  I have no real issue with TK/EB if the writer would have written it correctly and had Eun Bi waver in her affections. I think we should just lay low and wait to see what happens.  I wouldn't be surprised if ep. 15 is heavy OT ship too and they drag everything out to the finale.  

I agree.  I've explained a million times "how" Yi An can get over Eun Byul, but nobody really wants to hear it.  What they want to hear is he can't get over his feelings, or he's a jerk for getting over them.  I've played devil's advocate often and still nothing.  It's seriously confusing how some shippers can not see why Yi An means anything to her.  Even as a friend!  Some were mad she dare to say if she had a friend like him maybe she wouldn't be suicidal.   The response on DB was "But what about TK!  He liked her as Eun Bi first!   Like I said, to me it seems they feel the defining and most important moment in the drama is the bus scene at the end of episode 6.  When he asked to call her Eun Bi that mean he was the only one who actually liked her for her, which I think is untrue.  

The kiss worries me more than the hair.  The hair is a sign he grew up.  It's kind of weird he dyes his hair and nothing changes.  He just goes about his business and hangs with Eun Bi the same as usual.  

I also saw those Love House scenes has not them being parents to the kids, but her taking care of "her" kids,  including him.  TK desperately needs the love and affection of a parent, not a girlfriend.  His issues are actually his parental issues and not the love triangle with Eun Bi.    And I stand by they did YA's character completely wrong.  He should have went to see her at Love House as well.

And sorry if this is too much about the other ship.  Like I said, I don't want to tear it down, but it would be nice if people acknowledged YiBi even slightly...  

​I'm more concerned about the kiss too (than the....hair?) XDD sine the OT ship got a kiss like that, that means that YiBi should get some kind of kiss too... otherwise, it's somehow... not fair?? :D

but really, I remember that the "kiss" was the climax for OT ship... So I hope that is as far is can get between them? (deululululu?) :P

honestly we all have seen that TK's screentime has been increasing (also OT ship scenes) and that means that our boy is left under his shadow.  I don't like saying it, but it's true. and also very weird. (We didn't see any YiBi interaction on the preview hey!) but I still keep my faith, because they (YA/EB) were still thinking about each other in the last episode. I've noticed that also on the dramas facebook account, all the admins are TK and OT ship biased. and I'm like hello? Where's all the posts of YiBi? XD It's frustrating really.

The YiByul card is pulled out constantly. Even though in reality, they're not an romantic item??. How can one think they belong together? How does one think it doesn't matter who YA ends up in the end cause they're both portrayed by KSH? Like please? If the writers (this I doubt alot) think this way, they must be out of their minds. Yian with Eunbyul and Yian with Eunbi is nothing a like! get that right jebal!

The preview still doesn't look good to me,no matter how many times I watch it. I know there is much more to it in the episode that what the preview shows us, but still I have my doubts. TK seems to be everywhere nowdays... I mean that he seems really to be EB's dark knight like mentioned before. but EB's prince charming is still YA! however I'm still thinking that the fanbase and the OT screentime are increasing more and more (our ships screentime lessens) and I'm like please don't do that. I was really happy to know that YA likes EB, but i'm also worried that he'll give her up in the end because of her (possible) sudden change of feelings in the end towards TK?

I just read (once again) a funny comment about YiByul on instagram. Like someone still is disappointed if YA abandons his loyalty towards Eunbyl. and I am like what?

loyalty? I'm sorry did I miss something? Have Yian and Eunbyl been in a life long relationship already? I just... I don't know what to say anymore. XD

Welcome! You won't regret creating an account and joining us on this YiBi thread:)

Archived