[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope it really is a YiBi scene. (We can't  know for sure, because it can be a different scene with Yian and Eunbyul--- though the possibility is ?? XD...) but I really really really hope it's uri YiBi

Let's hope it really is a YiBi scene. (We can't  know for sure, because it can be a different scene with Yian and Eunbyul--- though the possibility is ?? XD...) but I really really really hope it's uri YiBi

​I'm thinking that scene with Eunbyul is at the same time as the time he saw TK kissing her. (unless his clothes are different.. have not compared it yet) buttttt yeyy im so excited guise!!! 

You know what would be cute, because yiahn always has trouble confessing, If he recorded what he was going to tell her and let her listen to his recorded speech. omg my feels again :") (fairytale scene right there) 

so here i am. hello #teamyibi 

​HOLA! as you can tell, we are all over the place rn :) at least i am.... welcome!!!! (join the spaz) 

all YiBi homies welcome! Fighting!!!

giphy.gif

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gifcr to owner

I did warn you guys that I will spam this thread :P 

hehe sorry bear with me for another few days and you wont see me again, ever.. I PROMISEEEE!! 

i'LL BE ANNOYING FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOT 

​I'm thinking that scene with Eunbyul is at the same time as the time he saw TK kissing her. (unless his clothes are different.. have not compared it yet) buttttt yeyy im so excited guise!!! 

You know what would be cute, because yiahn always has trouble confessing, If he recorded what he was going to tell her and let her listen to his recorded speech. omg my feels again :") (fairytale scene right there) 

so here i am. hello #teamyibi 

​HOLA! as you can tell, we are all over the place rn :) at least i am.... welcome!!!! (join the spaz) 

Exactly! Poor bby, never knows how to express his feelings well. That kitten :P He reallllly needs to open his mouth and tell EB everything!!! *spazzing even from the thought*

:wub::wub::wub:

Guest Button217

heeeeeeey *fistbump* . getting frustrated over at the main page. at least i get to express what i really feel for my #yibi ship over here . 

Guest phichul

This statement is ridiculous... The rating is rising continuously from beginning, not because of TK... 

​agree! its not mostly because of TK (as they claim)! we witness that the rating continously raising, and this kind of statement sounds unappreciate the other cast hardwork.. i still remember when Ebyul back alive she is become trending too. and do they think the other cast doesnt have fans (that contribute to the rating too)? :huh:

@baby.hae

I'll help you 

11355708_1087875447893915_744868258_n.jp

her her is tied up. like Ebi always has when she is being herself.

11420826_108788689459152_2025045333_n.jp

and i found this photo? is that TK? YiahnxEbixTK ?? yeah as someone post here seems like they will drag about this love triangle till last episode..:blink:

11420826_108788689459152_2025045333_n.jp

and i found this photo? is that TK? YiahnxEbixTK ?? yeah as someone post here seems like they will drag about this love triangle till last episode..:blink:

​yes, thats taekwang i think...

ill be completely fine if EBTK ends up together, as long as ebi likes him too, the story is rational and of course don't make yiahn looks miserable... the writers have to write a fair script...

Guest sweeteakisses

Some fans mention that TK was just waiting for his turn.

The latest picture of YIBi! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:Spamming hearts in insta to show support!! 

NJH'S SMILE JUST MELTS MY HEART! 

@nen101 OMG IT'S REALLLLLY REALLLLY OUR YIBI! THEY'RE SITTING SO CLOSE AND SMILING, HAPPY, LOVEEEEEE!!! OMGGGMGMGMGMGGMFM 

SAHDJFFDKSGKLDFSBGLDFLLASSMGFJKSSDALDMKHKJL

tumblr_m85zlqqogS1qeqk0oo1_500.gif

SAHDJFFDKSGKLDFSBGLDFLLASSMGFJKSSDALDMKHKJL IS EXACTLY RIGHT hahahaha 

credits and thank you so much to the fancam and uploader!! thank you :) 

Archived