[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

Guest sweeteakisses

as for this.... might be OT, but I'm sharing it anyway... I've found an interesting tumblr... . This person seems more like a troll?  to me....  and tbh a lot insecure about their own ship that he/she must constantly find/tell some crappen about YiBi.  How come one have such pov's?  But what makes me wonder even more is that how come so many people like those posts? :crazy: 

here :huh:

Hidden Content

I couldn't add the link, so I'm sharing it like this... 

Why do I think a bit differently than this person?  Is it because I ship YiBi? I don't think so... B)

They are so shallow. So they agree that the writers/PDnims should follow the majority? Thank god they are not scriptwriters or PDnims. If they follow the majority where is the substance of the show? It wouldn't make any sense and this show isn't watched just by the fans but by other actors and actresses. If they do cave in due to pressure I am sure it will reflect badly and many will reject future scripts written by them since the leads can be changed so easily. So what if they agree to take on their respective roles after analyzing their character? Its like they have no say even if the screen time is reduced. 

And I don't get it.. What else do they want YA to find out about Eunbi? Ever since he found out that Eunbyul is Eunbi he knew Eunbi's character. The time they spent together is enough to let YA know what kind of a person Eunbi is. YA also knew Eunbi's situation through SY. The writers always let YA know about the actual situation through a third party unlike TK. Not his fault. Since YA already know that Eunbi is being bullied why would he go confront Eunbi and remind her of the past? Her past is a sensitive issue and I feel it shouldn't be taken lightly. He is just being considerate. Didn't the viewers see that YA ran to school and got into an accident just for Eunbi? People can argue that he just wanted to protect Eunbyul place wtf? At that point of time YA thought that Eunbyul was dead so there is no point in defending the dead Eunbyul. Yes he was pissed at SY that Eunbyul died in Eunbi's place but that doesn't hide the fact that he rushed there just for Eunbi!

Omg. Sorry I typed too long. Got carried away xD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as for this.... might be OT, but I'm sharing it anyway... I've found an interesting tumblr... . This person seems more like a troll?  to me....  and tbh a lot insecure about their own ship that he/she must constantly find/tell some crappen about YiBi.  How come one have such pov's?  But what makes me wonder even more is that how come so many people like those posts? :crazy: 

here :huh:

Hidden Content

I couldn't add the link, so I'm sharing it like this... 

Why do I think a bit differently than this person?  Is it because I ship YiBi? I don't think so... B)

They are so shallow. So they agree that the writers/PDnims should follow the majority? Thank god they are not scriptwriters or PDnims. If they follow the majority where is the substance of the show? It wouldn't make any sense and this show isn't watched just by the fans but by other actors and actresses. If they do cave in due to pressure I am sure it will reflect badly and many will reject future scripts written by them since the leads can be changed so easily. So what if they agree to take on their respective roles after analyzing their character? Its like they have no say even if the screen time is reduced. 

And I don't get it.. What else do they want YA to find out about Eunbi? Ever since he found out that Eunbyul is not Eunbi he knew Eunbi's character. The time they spent together is enough to let YA know what kind of a person Eunbi is. YA also knew Eunbi's situation through SY. The writers always let YA know about the actual situation through a third party unlike TK. Not his fault. Since YA already know that Eunbi is being bullied why would he go confront Eunbi and remind her of the past? Her past is a sensitive issue and I feel it shouldn't be taken lightly. He is just being considerate. Didn't the viewers see that YA ran to school and got into an accident just for Eunbi? People can argue that he just wanted to protect Eunbyul place wtf? At that point of time YA thought that Eunbyul was dead so there is no point in defending the dead Eunbyul. Yes he was pissed at SY that Eunbyul died in Eunbi's place but that doesn't hide the fact that he rushed there just for Eunbi!

Omg. Sorry I typed too long. Got carried away xD

​Wow fantastic tumblr!! They have so much time on their hands don't they... amazing 

tumblr_npqtr9eJRz1unrbkao1_400.jpg

Them searching for eunbi and yiahn, me searching for haters. Don't see any haters because we're at a higher level of maturity. soz. 

Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. 

img-20111012-01078.jpg

actually here, i'll help them 

Guest sweeteakisses

Saw this from the other thread more btsilQumdKvRA9oI.jpg

YIBI! (Didn't Eunbi transfer? Or someone managed to convince her to stay)

ibhFquROc27wpE.jpgibjE7NN7THXyxc.jpg

Guest sweeteakisses

omg i could'nt taka my eyes from ya silhouette... he is soo manly... T-T

those bts photos make me soooo happpyyy.... >.<

IKR! He is just so perfect! 

Guest sweeteakisses

so if this is YiBi

if it's not....

no kidding.

OH MY GOODNESS! THIS BETTER BE WHAT I AM THINKING IT WILL BE OR ELSE I WILL FLIP THE TABLE FOR REAL

Guest sweeteakisses

That's Eun Bi right? Not Eun Byul? Do you think she reject Tae Kwang again? If she accepts his heart it's not possible Yi An acted like that right? 

​I am sure they will say it is Eun Byul~ 

Yi An looks like he is cheering her up? Maybe she is about to leave school. THE FEELS!

Guest sweeteakisses

Other pictures a more clear and yes it's Eun Bi.

I think she gave no answer to TK after the kiss.  They will leave the love triangle open until the last episode. 

​Smart for them to do that. This way the ratings and the story line are not affected :w00t:

That's Eun Bi right? Not Eun Byul? Do you think she reject Tae Kwang again? If she accepts his heart it's not possible Yi An acted like that right? 

​I am sure they will say it is Eun Byul~ 

Yi An looks like he is cheering her up? Maybe she is about to leave school. THE FEELS!

​ Already done  :lol:

Archived