[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

I feel so good being here :) The thing about posting in the main thread is that I feel like I keep repeating myself over and over again, and no one actually read or counter attack back regarding YiAn/EunBi/EunByul. They all hang on their ship clouds and continue to demand answers to same questions such as "How can YiAn forsaken his feelings so easily" or "How do you know EunBi likes YiAn" and so on. It gets tiring after awhile.

Especially after all the ambiguous preview and fancams, TK/Ebi are all excited now, so I want to let them be. There's not much to say. When the episode airs, let the analysing begins :))) then us YIBI can go and show them who's boss :P We work base on facts (from the drama) :P And even if the writers betray us in the end, we've got all the facts from the previous episodes that just can't be ignored.

As much as I believe all the developments so far point towards YiAn/EunBi as end game, I was honestly taken back when I saw that TK dyed his hair to black. Something about hair color as red flag in korean drama.. i just can't simply ignore (yes it does sound silly). I was also upset that TK get to spend time with EunBi in Love house. I want YiAn to be the one who do that, and hopefully we may get to see it. After all, YiAn was the first guy who saw EunBi's crying when she see Rajin and kids. 

When TK show up at Love house, EunBi takes care of him like any other kids in Love House, hahaha so it's not something i consider romantic, although it's sweet. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have made this thread sooner!   I'm fine with them being excited.  I don't want to be a downer to their ship that they love.  I have no real issue with TK/EB if the writer would have written it correctly and had Eun Bi waver in her affections. I think we should just lay low and wait to see what happens.  I wouldn't be surprised if ep. 15 is heavy OT ship too and they drag everything out to the finale.  

I agree.  I've explained a million times "how" Yi An can get over Eun Byul, but nobody really wants to hear it.  What they want to hear is he can't get over his feelings, or he's a jerk for getting over them.  I've played devil's advocate often and still nothing.  It's seriously confusing how some shippers can not see why Yi An means anything to her.  Even as a friend!  Some were mad she dare to say if she had a friend like him maybe she wouldn't be suicidal.   The response on DB was "But what about TK!  He liked her as Eun Bi first!   Like I said, to me it seems they feel the defining and most important moment in the drama is the bus scene at the end of episode 6.  When he asked to call her Eun Bi that mean he was the only one who actually liked her for her, which I think is untrue.  

The kiss worries me more than the hair.  The hair is a sign he grew up.  It's kind of weird he dyes his hair and nothing changes.  He just goes about his business and hangs with Eun Bi the same as usual.  

I also saw those Love House scenes has not them being parents to the kids, but her taking care of "her" kids,  including him.  TK desperately needs the love and affection of a parent, not a girlfriend.  His issues are actually his parental issues and not the love triangle with Eun Bi.    And I stand by they did YA's character completely wrong.  He should have went to see her at Love House as well.

And sorry if this is too much about the other ship.  Like I said, I don't want to tear it down, but it would be nice if people acknowledged YiBi even slightly...  

We should have made this thread sooner!   I'm fine with them being excited.  I don't want to be a downer to their ship that they love.  I have no real issue with TK/EB if the writer would have written it correctly and had Eun Bi waver in her affections. I think we should just lay low and wait to see what happens.  I wouldn't be surprised if ep. 15 is heavy OT ship too and they drag everything out to the finale.  

I agree.  I've explained a million times "how" Yi An can get over Eun Byul, but nobody really wants to hear it.  What they want to hear is he can't get over his feelings, or he's a jerk for getting over them.  I've played devil's advocate often and still nothing.  It's seriously confusing how some shippers can not see why Yi An means anything to her.  Even as a friend!  Some were mad she dare to say if she had a friend like him maybe she wouldn't be suicidal.   The response on DB was "But what about TK!  He liked her as Eun Bi first!   Like I said, to me it seems they feel the defining and most important moment in the drama is the bus scene at the end of episode 6.  When he asked to call her Eun Bi that mean he was the only one who actually liked her for her, which I think is untrue.  

The kiss worries me more than the hair.  The hair is a sign he grew up.  It's kind of weird he dyes his hair and nothing changes.  He just goes about his business and hangs with Eun Bi the same as usual.  

I also saw those Love House scenes has not them being parents to the kids, but her taking care of "her" kids,  including him.  TK desperately needs the love and affection of a parent, not a girlfriend.  His issues are actually his parental issues and not the love triangle with Eun Bi.    And I stand by they did YA's character completely wrong.  He should have went to see her at Love House as well.

And sorry if this is too much about the other ship.  Like I said, I don't want to tear it down, but it would be nice if people acknowledged YiBi even slightly...  

@melissala  Well said Chingu

Chingu, you and I are on the sane page. TK did care for Eunbi first but she cared for him like a parent/ friend. There is no chemistry between them. Meanwhile with YA all there is chemistry. At the beginning what EunBi needed was friendship, protection and honesty. YA covered all that but TK decided to jump the gun. EunBi never wanted to lie but because of her big heart and guilt she did what EunByel's mom asked. She just wanted to be there for the people whom her sister loved. 

Eunbyel loved YAb but wasn't in love with him like he thought he was with EunByel. YA finally caught on to what she was saying about their relationship. They were best friends because they could tell each other everything, still be flawed  and accept each other for who they were.

One should recognize the merits of the opposing view to have an effective argument, which is something that is next to non-existent in the drama thread. :crazy:

Didn't one of the spoilers state that Eunbyul and Taekwang were "supporting"? 

I think I've officially moved permanently to this thread I guess it is more comfortable and easier for me to talk becos there is less people and also we all here have the same opinions!! HAHA 

What i like about previews is that it makes us analyse little bits and pieces but in actual fact they are the minor details of the entire ep. 

I'm so excited for what they have in store for ep 15 (and I mean another cliff hanger) 

ANDDD yes i agree with all of you guys.. I've also tried to explain why it makes sense that Yiahn has obviously fallen for Eunbi. Over the process where she "loses" her memory, the girl he has been with for a long time has turned into someone new. So technically, during that period, he has already fallen out for Eunbyul without knowing that himself. Like i said a billion times, Who are you? is the perfect title.... All throughout the drama you can tell that Yiahn likes eunbyul the way he think she is. But in actual fact, she is not. He pictures Eunbyul someone that happens to be everything Eunbi has and is. The only problem is that he feels the guilt that Eunbi is the twin sister and also very conflicted because he has been wanting 'his old eunbyul' to actually be this 'new' girl that he really likes. 

Anyway enough explaining because this is the YiBi thread so i'm sure you guys have similar views to me haha moral of the story can also be that: when you're young, (or even older) you tend to mould this perfect guy/girl image in your head and chase after that certain expectation in your significant other. Thing is, they do exist but what you're looking for may just not be the one for you. There are also other factors that come into play but mainly its for those kiddies (like myself heh) who worry about "omg no one loves me.. im gonna be lonely forever" or "forever single." The perfect person will come to you, unexpectedly or maybe even expectedly but sometimes the timing has to be right as well. That's why I think towards the end, although i hate to say this but, they will all become really good friends. I'll be so disappointed that maybe Yiahn wont voice it to Eunbi but fingers crossed!!

btw the hair is for BtoB's comeback!! 

Welcome all to Peaceful Yian ❤ Eunbi Land!

:lol:

Yeah, his group is making a comeback really soon…if I'm not mistaken. I also want to know what is going to happen with the little witch (sooyoung) :w00t: Previews really don't show the most interesting parts. I hope Eunbi takes a stand with Yian, her sister, and her best friend by her side :wub:

10727820_826371337411904_2090656690_n.jp

Correlation chart is our golden book here 

For all dramas, this chart has been accurate.

Now i'm starting to question whether the green like is for Eunbyul or Eunbi. Only becos the pink can also be for either Eunbi or Eunbyul. Hmmmm tricky stuff

One should recognize the merits of the opposing view to have an effective argument, which is something that is next to non-existent in the drama thread. :crazy:

​i think its "eunbyul and yiahn supporting", no?

​i think its "eunbyul and yiahn supporting", no?

​What do you guy mean by supporting?? 

it is about the spoiler that is stated on the main thread along the key words black knight, hand phone, and back hug...

it also says that yian likes eunbi and somebody will spread eunbi video when she's in tongyeong (the stripping (?) scene)

but if we see the word black knight, it reminds us of TK right?

i really hope that yiahn is the black knight jaebaall

edit:

plus taekwang his father and his mother will be in one scene and TK will wear the necktie his mother have him

Ok, I checked again and it's part of a summary posted: "Yian Eunbyul supporting " so it's still up in the air what exactly that means along with the Yian likes Eunbi part + the part that states that Eunbyul starts to realize his feelings.

And I trust the user that translated this over at OH. She has been level headed and wouldn't twist words. :lol:

hi guys! I made this video for our couple last week but I didn't save and upload it then so here it is! Call me weird for getting emotional while watching this MV LOL

Hi just dropping by to let you all to know that you've got one more shipper here, I'm maybe the oldest one here but I enjoy reading all your posts and analysis about high school love n life. When Ian said that it was hard all these time coz he doesn't know what to call eun bi, that's when I knew that the drama title "who are you " is about them ...can't hardly wait to watch the last 2 episodes so till then keep the awesome posts coming dearies :D

Please excuse my bad english 

Hi just dropping by to let you all to know that you've got one more shipper here, I'm maybe the oldest one here but I enjoy reading all your posts and analysis about high school love n life. When Ian said that it was hard all these time coz he doesn't know what to call eun bi, that's when I knew that the drama title "who are you " is about them ...can't hardly wait to watch the last 2 episodes so till then keep the awesome posts coming dearies :D

Please excuse my bad english 

:lol: welcome!!!! 

I can see some other lurkies reading this thread :P Come and join us too!!!! (or create an account) HAHA

I promise, we wont bite!!! :) 

YES. BE LIKE ME. 

I created an account to join this thread because I was tired of what my eyes were seeing everywhere and needed a little haven :tears: Join us in shipping…the true ship! :w00t: 

You know, I remember someone mentioning that Sungjae admitted that his screen time had been increased due to his spike in popularity (he was in a singing show, right?) which leads me to believe that his role (though still central) wasn't as big as they have made it out to be. Which leads me to other conclusions :) I hope that the writers stay true to their story. 

Also, funnily enough those interviews posted earlier brought me back to the debate that was going on as to whether or not Eunbi was the female lead (which should be obvious?but you know…). 

haha hello guys:) been reading this thread for some time and finally i made up my mind and created an account haha

im a hardcore yibi shipper and i really want them to end up tgt:( i think i would really go depressed if they dont end up tgt...  seeing fan taken pics on instagram and spoilers all around made me go crazy seriously.. and that preview isnt doing any help as well... ill just look forward to live streaming tmr night:/

haha hello guys:) been reading this thread for some time and finally i made up my mind and created an account haha

im a hardcore yibi shipper and i really want them to end up tgt:( i think i would really go depressed if they dont end up tgt...  seeing fan taken pics on instagram and spoilers all around made me go crazy seriously.. and that preview isnt doing any help as well... ill just look forward to live streaming tmr night:/

​WELCOME :D

You guys have me a little jealous that it's tomorrow for some of you :lol: It's still Saturday for me so Monday morning seems so long away.

I trust the spoilers as much as I trust those fan taken pics…if that makes sense. :blink:

​WELCOME TO THE FAMBAM!!!!!!!! heheh let all hardcore, semicore any type of YIBI shippers UNITE <3 

I hope you have an enjoyable time here and you won't ever regret making an account here nws :) 

Guest aircastles

The writers missed so many chances with Yi-an, tbh. I still love his character (I love all three characters and I liked what we saw of Eunbyul) but they could have done so much with his character and developed him more if they weren't so focused on what's popular and the fan service of Taekwang. As a fan of Sungjae, I'm happy and proud that after Masked Singer/Who Are You he finally got his big break after years of working hard with no results,  but I can't help but wonder how it would've been if the writer hadn't responded to that popularity and gave Taekwang more scenes. I liked that we saw more of Taekwang but not to the detriment of the plot and development of other characters. If they weren't so focused on giving the fans more Taekwang and TK/EB, we probably would've seen Yi-an and Eunbi and the other students have more character development.

I feel like a writer's job is not to please the public, but to write a cohesive plot with well-developed characters. If only they had developed Yi-an more and gave him scenes that Taekwang had (visiting Eunbi at Love House, definitely), it might've won some viewers over and we'd see less Yi-an hate. There was just so much potential..... sighs.

I read the knetz response to those spoilers and while the spoiler keywords are most likely true they're not sure if "lots of TK/EB scenes" and "YA and EBy supporting" are true (it might just be the wish or guess of the original person who posted them). I guess we'll see if its true come Monday. :/ I know this is the point of spoilers, but I wish there was /something/ definite. Everything at this point is just speculation.

Guest sweeteakisses

it is about the spoiler that is stated on the main thread along the key words black knight, hand phone, and back hug...

it also says that yian likes eunbi and somebody will spread eunbi video when she's in tongyeong (the stripping (?) scene)

but if we see the word black knight, it reminds us of TK right?

i really hope that yiahn is the black knight jaebaall

edit:

plus taekwang his father and his mother will be in one scene and TK will wear the necktie his mother have him

What does black knight signify? Did the first male lead just changed? 

Archived