Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sarsu

[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

@dulcedulce : GIRLLLL don't started tooo lol I became crazy because of him too. I wish someone make Nam Joo Hyuk own tread ( I wanna but I don't understand how to make it :sweatingbullets:)

Ah I am missed that too, his voiceeeee. gyaah so manly :wub:  honestly, I watch this series at first is because of him. I know him before in AKMU MV, and already in love. then bam he's the main lead of this school series! I must watch this series no matter what haha

Yes, sometimes I feel that so hyun has a little crush on him lol. When he describe him, it almost like he's perfect lol (hansome, manly yet funny and popular). when she describe sung jae,  she just said that he's mood maker and funny lol

waaaa... can you share the link about the interview?

​I'm sorry I dont have link for it :3 It was from the press conference if I am not mistaken. Then article came out about what so hyun think of joo hyuk and sung jae from that press conference

Guest phichul

OH! annyong! hahaha :D 

I havent backread thread.... just jump to last page :) 

seems like the writer will go with the MOST people want? oh well.. rating is important tho. 

@baby.hae aaakkkkhh!!! let me join you as fan of nam joo hyuk :wub: . wonder why there's no forum for him in soompi? :( (should we make one? haha) . he is so blunt if you read his interview that being translated in english. thats why i love him! ahh i really want to fangirling hahaha :D .and discuss a looooooot of thing about him with joo hyuk's fans too? akk where can i let out this fangirling heart? haha!

I love Nam Joohyuk! First as a model and now that he has started his acting career…:wub::wub::wub: Bless YG for picking him as his next project :lol:

I had never actually watched a drama with Sohyun because I generally don't watch many dramas anymore since they've become really stale in content and I have no patience for all the dragging that happens in the majority of them. But wow! She's really talented. The difference between Eunbi and Eunbyul even in a still picture is amazing. From my understanding this is her first lead role and she's doing such a great job. I hope she continues down this path and I look forward to her development as an actress.

And Joohyuk is a sweet and nice guy (a little shy too) so when I first saw that picture I actually leaned towards that being a BTS act. He's a really nice guy that is now just starting his career. All this unnecessary hate that has passed beyond the character of Yian to the actual person has left me kind of speechless. But again, I give the benefit of the doubt to most since I am aware that the majority of School 2015 watchers are probably in their teens. :) 

​sigh. at first what make me sad is the hate they gave to yiahn is because they want their ship to sail. and they think yiahn as someone unconsistent with his love and he is such a jerk bcs fall in love with someone he just met in month and try to move on from his past love (who he think DIED). and it make me moreeee sad when I read those comment (that their hate passed beyond yiahn to Joo hyuk) but well its part of live. he'll gain fans and so with haters. BUT i hope he can still  work with his acting (i'm sure he will) . and prove to those haters! :) . its just his second acting and he got lead actor so people might expect a lot! (and didnt even bother to think that its just his second project and he never really learn about acting since he is a model and i've read in some interview that he has not interrest in acting when he just start his modeling (interview in 2013. if my memory is right). and i know that when he accept the lead offer he should responsible with that and i think he really do his best. but maybe bcs he is still green of course there're some lacks. ) 

I dunno since TKxEbi ship got so many upvotes in korea, it make me think that the writer wont just let this off. and it make me think the writer will do some change from their original story. (maybe its just me who got pessimistic) . but the 13k > upvotes cant be ignored. well lets see what the writer will show to us. it can be an open ending too..

About been in love for 10 years, how do they know it's really 10 years? Does it mean Yi Ahn already fell in love with Eun Byul when he was 7 y/o? Really? Lol

They were friends for 10 years that's true. But it's also true that no one knows for sure when Yi ahn started to fall in love with her. I doubt  it was 10 years ago. Maybe it was when they noticed how different boys and girls are at the age of 14. Maybe it was when they just got into high  school. Or maybe it happened not long before Eun Byul disappeared. Who knows? 

So until someone prove me otherwise,  Yi Ahn had been in love with Eun Byul for 10 years isn't a fact therefore it's invalid. 

And also about Yi Ahn being obsessive toward Eun Bi. They pointed out the situation in classroom when Tae Kwang told Eun Bi to explain her problem with Soo Young while Yi Ahn stole that chance from Eun Bi and went on telling whole class slightly different truth than what Eun Bi might have said. But sorry, i didn' t see that as being obsessive. It's true that i waited for the day where Eun Bi stand up to Soo Young but then again in front of whole class is a little too much for Eun Bi to handle at that moment. 

When it comes to being obsessive, i actually think Tae Kwang fits more to the description. He  kept following Eun Bi, he always tried to make Eun Bi business his, he acted like Eun Bi has to tell him everything, and throwing tantrum when Eun Bi did the opposite. For me, it's Tae Kwang who's obsessive. For me it's Tae Kwang who would suffocate me if we were in relationship. With Tae Kwang Eun Bi will be the only thing that's important. Because she really is the only thing that's going on in Tae Kwang's life. He has absent parents, no friends, no hobby, no life outside school and no ambition. Eun Bi will be everything. And I'm old enough to know that kind of relationship wouldn't last for long. 

Yi Ahn on the other hand knows when to protect and when to just let Eun bi handle her own things. He will be there when you need the most, but he will also let you have your own space if that's what you want. That's why i love Yi Ahn the most :D 

Guest 26sp

Until the end of episode 16, I will not give up on this couple happening! Everyone. Let's all be good people this weekend and maybe the writer will get this instinct to end with YiBi instead of where it looks like its heading (say it isn't so say it isn't so......TAEBI) LOL :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweeteakisses

17:20 ~

About been in love for 10 years, how do they know it's really 10 years? Does it mean Yi Ahn already fell in love with Eun Byul when he was 7 y/o? Really? Lol

They were friends for 10 years that's true. But it's also true that no one knows for sure when Yi ahn started to fall in love with her. I doubt  it was 10 years ago. Maybe it was when they noticed how different boys and girls are at the age of 14. Maybe it was when they just got into high  school. Or maybe it happened not long before Eun Byul disappeared. Who knows? 

So until someone prove me otherwise,  Yi Ahn had been in love with Eun Byul for 10 years isn't a fact therefore it's invalid. 

And also about Yi Ahn being obsessive toward Eun Bi. They pointed out the situation in classroom when Tae Kwang told Eun Bi to explain her problem with Soo Young while Yi Ahn stole that chance from Eun Bi and went on telling whole class slightly different truth than what Eun Bi might have said. But sorry, i didn' t see that as being obsessive. It's true that i waited for the day where Eun Bi stand up to Soo Young but then again in front of whole class is a little too much for Eun Bi to handle at that moment. 

When it comes to being obsessive, i actually think Tae Kwang fits more to the description. He  kept following Eun Bi, he always tried to make Eun Bi business his, he acted like Eun Bi has to tell him everything, and throwing tantrum when Eun Bi did the opposite. For me, it's Tae Kwang who's obsessive. For me it's Tae Kwang who would suffocate me if we were in relationship. With Tae Kwang Eun Bi will be the only thing that's important. Because she really is the only thing that's going on in Tae Kwang's life. He has absent parents, no friends, no hobby, no life outside school and no ambition. Eun Bi will be everything. And I'm old enough to know that kind of relationship wouldn't last for long. 

Yi Ahn on the other hand knows when to protect and when to just let Eun bi handle her own things. He will be there when you need the most, but he will also let you have your own space if that's what you want. That's why i love Yi Ahn the most :D 

​I already said that on school thread lol. Of course they would said yian the one who is bad because of their bias.

I wonder what they would be said if eunbi-taewang happen (if their couple happen, so it means that eunbi is changed her heart, right?)

I bet they don't even dare to say bad about eunbi LOL (they scold and hate yian so much just because he change his heart lol)

@phichul : yeaaaaaah we should make one girl! I will support that with all of my heart :wub:

I think he's improved in every episode. When in early episode, I still found his lack but in last episode, his acting is getting better. Remember the scene when he met with eunbyul on the bridge. From that scene I can tell that he's improved. I am so happy honestly. he's such a hardworker

Until the end of episode 16, I will not give up on this couple happening! Everyone. Let's all be good people this weekend and maybe the writer will get this instinct to end with YiBi instead of where it looks like its heading (say it isn't so say it isn't so......TAEBI) LOL :sweatingbullets:

​I never give up until the very end!HAHAHA!This is no different for me than when Real Madrid was playing the Champions League final last year and we were in extra time. Everybody thought that Atletico had it in the bag but BAM!Real Madrid came in and stole their thunder to win us LA DECIMA :w00t:

They can drag it on until the 16th episode if they want and are concerned about the ratings. What will the viewers do by then? Boycott the show when it's already over? They would have already given them the views :phew:

@baby.hae Right? Everyone will keep quiet because #ship :D LOL

Yes, I'm with this ship also till the end. My beautiful, beautiful OTP, that should be together in the end. :)

Let's just keep supporting YiBi! It seems like all the YiBi shippers have been left under to the shadow off all the OT shippers, because they're so...massive XD

but even then, there are a lot of YiBi shippers too, all around the world... (I'm from Finland hey) XD 

But I think we all need to stand up and spread the YiBi love because we know they're the original OTP. (AND IF NOT...then I've been lied to, a big time.)

However if you use a lot social networks (instagram, twitter, facebook) you must know that the drama's staff do too.. .You know they read those fan comments everywhere AND EVERY DAY ;)  :) Please let's keep fighting together for YiBi and support this couple till the end so that even the writers/staff will know how much ones (like us here) love this couple and want them to be able to be together. <3 

and, let's face it... They were so in like with each other. (at least up until now). So ​I wish they can continue being that in the end too. :)

http:11312379_1596989810551462_1856946082_n.j

YIBI 

@sarsu : yes dear. please make post in school2015 thread more often! Sometimes I felt lonely because the little post from yibi shipper. Let's show them that we have so many people too LOL

LOL! Fighting! Come on! Don't give up the hope!!! I know YiBi will be endgame:D I'm sure (100%) that YiAhn-EunBi holding hands on the bridge photo:) Why would TK-EBi be on the bridge? I can imagine rather in Love House or on the rooftop. Can you imagine after one kiss with a lot of rejections that EunBi's feelings will change. If in 13-14 she wouldn't have thought of YA when she was with TK a lot, maybe it is believable, but not this way. This is bait, don't fall:D 

If TK would be, they would have showed closer, clear image about bridge...

​I already said that on school thread lol. Of course they would said yian the one who is bad because of their bias.

I wonder what they would be said if eunbi-taewang happen (if their couple happen, so it means that eunbi is changed her heart, right?)

I bet they don't even dare to say bad about eunbi LOL (they scold and hate yian so much just because he change his heart lol)

@phichul : yeaaaaaah we should make one girl! I will support that with all of my heart :wub:

I think he's improved in every episode. When in early episode, I still found his lack but in last episode, his acting is getting better. Remember the scene when he met with eunbyul on the bridge. From that scene I can tell that he's improved. I am so happy honestly. he's such a hardworker

​wow.. this is soo truuuee!! a guy like taekwang will suffocate us in a relationship. 

I had a bf that really2 love me, text me all the time, want to meet me everyday, call me, etc etc.. and thats no fun and its annoying and boring... i have my own business, need my own space and my life is not all about him.. and we finally break up... hes so nice and all, but he's just not my type... sorry for the rant but your words totally describe TK...

@sarsu : yes dear. please make post in school2015 thread more often! Sometimes I felt lonely because the little post from yibi shipper. Let's show us we have many people too LOL

​yes please... =( please post alot in tumblr and twitter too

i want nam joo hyuk know that there are alot of people that cheering on him

>.<

Someone should make a NJH thread.  I would, but I'd rather save it for a bigger fan to do.  Not that I'mi not a fan though.  I just don't want to steal the thread from someone who might love him more lol

And there are a lot of YiBi shippers!  Welcome!  I have to catch up on the the news.  Regarding YiByul, people have to remember she's still his beloved friend and TK is still Eun Bi's beloved friend.  That does not mean they love each other, but that does mean they look fondly at each other and/or spend time with each other. 

Just watched the preview. Not sure how to react. I'll just wait till Monday to be sure :)

If only the second rejection at love house didn't happen. Hard to believe Eun Bi changes her heart the next day after that. 

Guest sweeteakisses

NJH is so shy! Anyone has any idea why there is a chunk of space below the video post? I can't delete it! 

And please do make a thread for NJH! I am so inexperienced in Soompi :sweatingbullets:

If Yeo Jin Goo, NJH and KSH can act in a drama I would be so happy! But YJG has to grow taller xD

@csancsy yes, the positivity! We all need that, we all need hope and we all need idk...a life maybe? :DD ahahah. well not yet, maybe after this drama ends, I'll get one hehe :D

In any case let's support our YiBi till the end. All of us! <3 

All the hating on the other ship won't make us any better than them. I know that especially NJH has had a lot critic from some "fans" I could say?? But really, all the hating and being rude towards other shippers is just very wrong. I don't like that.

Let's cheer up and keep supporting YIBI! ! NJH! AND KSH! !!! <3

because they deserve all the love, not hate. :):wub:

tumblr_npbq0hcPF01skyy8ko1_500.jpg

Guest sweeteakisses

@csancsy yes, the positivity! We all need that, we all need hope and we all need idk...a life maybe? :DD ahahah. well not yet, maybe after this drama ends, I'll get one hehe :D

All the hating on the other ship won't make us any better than them. I know that especially NJH has had a lot critic from some "fans" I could say?? But really, all the hating and being rude towards other shippers is just very wrong. I don't like that.

Let's cheer up and keep supporting YiBi ! NJH! AND KSH! !!! <3

Yeah! They were criticizing his acting skills :angry:

Let's cheer up and keep supporting YiBi ! NJH! AND KSH! !!! <3

Yeah! They were criticizing his acting skills :angry:

​Of course that is not the case. It's just biased opinions. Also someone said earlier that many of the viewers are like under 18 years old. Maybe we'll understand them a little more then, neh? :)

And let's send some nice fan comments to NJH right? :) <3 I know his instagram is @skawngur :lol: I keep following him :) 

haters.gif