Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sarsu

[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

Eunbi likes Yian. Yian likes Eunbi. Everything else is a lie :w00t:

Even if the writer dares to be a coward…nothing will take all that build up away from me! :D

​My mentally HAHAHAHA you speak my thoughts :P 

well I surely can say that I'm not even near being sure that YiBi will be together in the end anymore. (there was a time I was yehh..until now.)  Hey! the writers can do anything they want! They're literally our gods when it comes to this drama, doesn't matter whether you ship YiBi or the other ship. So idk. I guess I'll just need to wait for the next episode (fingers crossed, anticipating, shrieking) .....

But I just noticed girls @sweeteakisses @nen101 ...

Have your read our soompi thread's rules? if not, please do... on the 1st page.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you would like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve images & gifs' bandwidths and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

Now, please remove all the inappropriate content from your posts... 

I don't like asking you this, but it can really affect to our thread... In the worst scenario, it could get deleted.

SO please follow and respect the rules.

Thanks alot! :)

well I surely can say that I'm not even near being sure that YiBi will be together in the end anymore. (there was a time I was yehh..until now.)  Hey! the writers can do anything they want! They're literally our gods when it comes to this drama, doesn't matter whether you ship YiBi or the other ship. So idk. I guess I'll just need to wait for the next episode (fingers crossed, anticipating, shrieking) .....

If you would like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve images & gifs' bandwidths and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

I don't like asking you this, but it can really affect to our thread... In the worst scenario, it could get deleted.

​So wait, hang on a second..... what if i attached it as a link (so its an image) I can't do that? 

OH RIGHT QUOTE.......... thank you so much :) I did not know there were even rules here to begin with. sorry 

yeah it's alright! And sure you can attach a link with images, but you can't quote it with the image on it... I don't really know why, but that's just that.

Thanks! :)

yeah it's alright! And sure you can attach a link with images, but you can't quote it with the image on it... I don't really know why, but that's just that.

Thanks! :)

​I'm not sure if i have completely removed anything... if worse comes to worse report my post or what not.. i dont mind!

Heeei guys, I loved this~~

We have our own thread lol. Let me join you all :wub:

Guest sweeteakisses

​Thanks for the reminder!! Is it all deleted now? I don't want this thread to be deleted!! :tears:

Yeah I do too. I'm not 100% sure anymore about this couple will be end the game bc of the spoiler (Eunbi-Taewang date). But It doesnt matter. I'm still YIBI shipper no matter what hehe

Who with me that I am ship Kim So Hyun-Nam Joo Hyuk more that yibi itself? lol I hope they are make another project again bacause I just love these 2 together :wub:

Guest sweeteakisses

Yeah I do too. I'm not 100% sure anymore about this couple will be end the game bc of the spoiler (Eunbi-Taewang date). But It doesnt matter. I'm still YIBI shipper no matter what hehe

Who with me that I am ship Kim So Hyun-Nam Joo Hyuk more that yibi itself? lol I hope they are make another project again bacause I just love these 2 together :wub:

​ME ME ME! I was so happy when he sheltered her from the rain even though she was acting as Eunbyul at that point of time :wub:

Guest sweeteakisses

YA could be looking fondly at Eunbyul because she may have gave her blessings to YA and Eunbi :wub::wub::wub:

I love Nam Joohyuk! First as a model and now that he has started his acting career…:wub::wub::wub: Bless YG for picking him as his next project :lol:

I had never actually watched a drama with Sohyun because I generally don't watch many dramas anymore since they've become really stale in content and I have no patience for all the dragging that happens in the majority of them. But wow! She's really talented. The difference between Eunbi and Eunbyul even in a still picture is amazing. From my understanding this is her first lead role and she's doing such a great job. I hope she continues down this path and I look forward to her development as an actress.

And Joohyuk is a sweet and nice guy (a little shy too) so when I first saw that picture I actually leaned towards that being a BTS act. He's a really nice guy that is now just starting his career. All this unnecessary hate that has passed beyond the character of Yian to the actual person has left me kind of speechless. But again, I give the benefit of the doubt to most since I am aware that the majority of School 2015 watchers are probably in their teens. :) 

I think if the next ep is about TK and Eunbi and YiByul (like it seems) more than our main couple, then I'm pretty sure they won't be together in the end. If magically YiBi just have forgotten about each other, Eun Bi might as well just be throwing out the teddy yian bought her... though it makes no sense.

im still shipping them too... it used to be 100%, but now im not quite sure theyll end up together because of the pictures, preview, and spoiler... hiks...

yiahn character is so realistic, actually most men in real life is just like him, they seldom act like a kid, like a brother, like a friend, sometimes they can be mad at us, sometimes doing silly things, sometimes they are just being quite with their own thoughts, and sometimes they are just want to be alone (if their anger is over their limit)... they make us smile, but they make us cry too. that's the dynamic in a relationship/love. or may be its because yiahn is my type... except for his slow action.

@tikhagahara yes exactly! slow action! XDD I keep telling him to run to his girl and confess to her and kiss her and still, nothing happens XDD ahahahhh

I love you Yian, I really do but please just don't let her go!!!!

and dear writers, if you really really ruin our otp then...

asshole.gif

Guest sweeteakisses

Come let's not be dishearten! For episode 14 preview they didn't show TK and Eunbi date scene. So there is a high chance YIBI's date scene will show up if not at least a hug!

@dulcedulce : yes dear. I am became fan of him now! lol Nam Joo Hyuk is so adorable! Because of his face and body ( very tall), maybe his image seems like cold and calm guy. But I see him in interview, his instagram etc, he seems like innoncent, bright, funny and sometime act like kid lol :D

When he was on stage, gossshhh he's so manly and charismatic (like my signature :p) I'm so in loveeee with him :wub:

I wish Kim So Hyun would have a project with him again. Seems like so hyun is adore him too (she said he's manly, funny and hansome lol, and understand why he's popular) :D

The wait is just too long and horrible...

Fortunately, there is the forum to wait.

He's so tall :wub: One would think he'd be a little faster :D

I just don't think this drama will be complete (and it actually won't be since there are so many plot holes) without Yian being aware of just how Eunbi feels (felt, if they throw a major unnecessary curve ball :phew:) and vice versa.

@baby.hae Girl, don't even get me started on him! He's totally someone I would definitely be crushing on in real life if I knew him. Alas, he's all the way in Korea so I have to settle with virtually being in love with him :lol: He really is sweet and kind and has a very cute sense of humor. VERY CHARISMATIC. His voice damnnnnnnnn. He's just so effortlessly cool. Totally understand why he's a model. :w00t: 

I hope they can reunite once Sohyun is a little older to make a new drama. If Sohyun has a little crush on him…I wouldn't be surprised. Suhyun (from AKMU and Sohyun's age) seemed to be smitten by him too. He has this boyish charm…ahhhh let me stop because I feel like I won't stop lol

Guest sweeteakisses

It feels so weird how I am a fan of NJH and YSJ! NJH being one year older than me and YSJ the same age as me?! My bias are usually 5-10 years older :sweatingbullets: