Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sarsu

[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

I don't want to keep my hopes up but I think Yiahn is letting Eunbyul know that it's different and that may be the end of it. From the pic (spoiler from awhile back with the blue shirt TK) I think the girl may be eunbyul having a talk with TK, dragging him by the hand. 

Honestly, what Yiahn said to TK about 'this only being the beginning'... there is no way he's saying 'bring it on' or 'it's war now'. I'm sure he's referring to TK and his dad in 'jail'? 

There's only 2 eps left, sooooo my predictions are pretty much the same as what i've said before. 

If anything, I'm actually really hopeful about our ship :) 

I'd rather not see  the boys fighting over a girl, like omg... seriously? no. Yian don't do it! this makes it like TK will be the one giving up on her, but then she misses him in the last ep or so realizes that it's TK she likes in the end... (just like in DH) and then in the end she runs after TK and they'll be on the bridge. Idk what will happen to YA and Eun Byul but idc tbh if it goes to that...( I do care abt yian though... don't do this to yian!!!!) NOOOO!

tumblr_mu55g3n6Yr1rl606po8_500.gif

Guest sweeteakisses

I don't want to keep my hopes up but I think Yiahn is letting Eunbyul know that it's different and that may be the end of it. From the pic (spoiler from awhile back with the blue shirt TK) I think the girl may be eunbyul having a talk with TK, dragging him by the hand. 

Honestly, what Yiahn said to TK about 'this only being the beginning'... there is no way he's saying 'bring it on' or 'it's war now'. I'm sure he's referring to TK and his dad in 'jail'? 

There's only 2 eps left, sooooo my predictions are pretty much the same as what i've said before. 

Nooooo YI AN!! I hope it is referring to Eunbi and not TK's situation! But it sure looks like it since YA isn't the type to rub it into someone's wound :sweatingbullets:

Translation:

Yian: you said that we had changed a lot since we grew up, right?

Police:You had already come to here. don't you visit your father?

Taekwang:No need.

Police: The president is alright. Don't worry.

Yian: Hey. You just show this face ,it will not be interesting. I had told you that it just starts.

Eunbi:Hello? Gong Taekwang.

Where are those ninjas that somehow got hold of a script last time? :lol: Their devious ways are needed right about now.

Maybe the people at the bridge were Eunbyul and Taekwang (why that poster tagged joohyuk along is beyond me if this is the case). Dragging someone along does seem to be more in line with Eunbyul's style.

Guest sweeteakisses

Or YA just wanted to purposely spite TK so he can stop being so restless? I've seen it from other dramas hahaha!

Nooooo YI AN!! I hope it is referring to Eunbi and not TK's situation! But it sure looks like it since YA isn't the type to rub it into someone's wound :sweatingbullets:

​I think during their conversation he will hint it to TK or maybe even tell him.. idk what or why he called Eunbi but i actually don't want Eunbi to know thru TK that Yiahn cares for her.

One thing for sure is Yiahn and Eunbyul is done. Now it's just, does Yiahn want to voice his feelings for Eunbi? What does he say to TK? What does TK say to Eunbi? And what will Eunbi do? 

Idkkk I still don't think Eunbyul as anything there for yiahn but to accept the fact that yes they have both matured and things have indeed change. 

In short, I think we forget that there's only 2 eps.. what could possibly happen? Pretty much YiBi and/or all of them being friends :)

Guest sweeteakisses

Is it me or did Eunbi tone changed? She sounded more cheerful. 

​You mean on the phone to TK? 

I wouldn't put much thought into how she answered the phone…something really good or nice could have happened right before it for her to be happy. Maybe Eunbyul let her know that her teddy bear is no longer evicted from their room or something :lol:

This drama cannot end without Yian being upfront and confessing to the girl he likes. With Eunbyul it seems he never bit the bullet and spit the words out. Things better be different with Eunbi.

@sweeteakisses sounds like she is super glad that TK called her, like she was in the past with YA???

Ok, I think in the other thread they believe it will be OT ship ending. Of course we want to believe otherwise, but they also think YiByul might start over,,, like YA chooses to be with Eunbyul wtf??? IDK,,

Guest sweeteakisses

​You mean on the phone to TK? 

Yes!

Guest sweeteakisses

@sweeteakisses sounds like she is super glad that TK called her, like she was in the past with YA???

Ok, I think in the other thread they believe it will be OT ship ending. Of course we want to believe otherwise, but they also think YiByul might start over,,, like YA chooses to be with Eunbyul wtf??? IDK,,

LOL! I can understand why they believe their ship will be the endgame but seriously starting over with Eunbyul?? LOL! If that happens the writers just suck lol! How is that even possible?! 

I wouldn't put much thought into how she answered the phone…something really good or nice could have happened right before it for her to be happy. Maybe Eunbyul let her know that her teddy bear is no longer evicted from their room or something :lol:

This drama cannot end without Yian being upfront and confessing to the girl he likes. With Eunbyul it seems he never bit the bullet and spit the words out. Things better be different with Eunbi.

​I know a lot of people have been saying that Eunbi sounds more cheerful towards Tk's but my q is why would she sound dull? I mean after all TK is a close friend to her so there is no reason for her to sound like that over the phone..... butttttttt idk honestly looking at it unbias-ly... i still don't see eunbyul and yiahn or any connection what so ever.. 

IF that does happen, Ebyul and Yiahn and TK and Eunbi... so be it.. but this drama has ended very abruptly if thats the case. It would make sense if there's 10 more eps to go, but with only 2, I still can't catch it. I would be really disappointed if the writers make it end that way, not becos im a YiBi shipper, but becos they have made this whole drama (well the love triangle) into a huge mess. If that's what they want, then they should've focused on that instead of people liking other people and then suddenly they change their minds. 

From what i thought was one of my favourite dramas to instantly one of the worse ending dramas.. HAHA

After 5th watch of preview, I'm still not buying it....HAHAH either im stubborn or there's more to it than just the preview

​I know a lot of people have been saying that Eunbi sounds more cheerful towards Tk's but my q is why would she sound dull? I mean after all TK is a close friend to her so there is no reason for her to sound like that over the phone..... butttttttt idk honestly looking at it unbias-ly... i still don't see eunbyul and yiahn or any connection what so ever.. 

IF that does happen, Ebyul and Yiahn and TK and Eunbi... so be it.. but this drama has ended very abruptly if thats the case. It would make sense if there's 10 more eps to go, but with only 2, I still can't catch it. I would be really disappointed if the writers make it end that way, not becos im a YiBi shipper, but becos they have made this whole drama (well the love triangle) into a huge mess. If that's what they want, then they should've focused on that instead of people liking other people and then suddenly they change their minds. 

​Eunbi is a bright and warm girl so answering the phone that way isn't anything to be overly analyzed but you know…a shipper mind and all that :lol:

If we had four/five more episodes to go instead of two then an ending without EB/YA would be more believable. I agree with you that if things go the other way then it's just abrupt and rushed. It would make the last 5/6 episodes of build up completely pointless with all the focus on teenage romance and angst. Could have used that time instead to make a more concrete story by filling in the gaps that exist.

okie, then there's this theory that YA will be the one helping TK get the girl... omgg please don't yian. Please boys! don't fight over her feelings, just stupid. but I really don't know is there a chance for YiBi anymore because it seems like it's really all feelings forgotten between them and just YiByul & OT ship build up in the episode (at least they make it look like that in the preview!)  like wat!??!??

wat abt thiiiiis!?!?!?

img_201505261559527066.jpg

and thiiiis?

11415599_429893597182557_398114364288156

feelings??!!?!?

I do not understand. Are the writers really going to be richard simmons and ruin the YiBi ship!!!???

tumblr_m47sdkk6E41r9coft.gif

+ also.. still the picture of the hands holding on the bridge.. haunts me??? :/

okie, then there's this theory that YA will be the one helping TK get the girl... omgg please don't yian. Please boys! don't fight over her feelings, just stupid. but I really don't know is there a chance for YiBi anymore because it seems like it's really all feelings forgotten between them and just YiByul & OT ship build up in the episode (at least they make it look like that in the preview!)  like wat!??!??

wat abt thiiiiis!?!?!?

​Well then, if that is the case, I've officially wasted 100 hrs of my life: 

1. Streaming the eps
2. Rewatching them in english subs 
3. Rewatching the bits and pieces that I like/love
4. Watching ALL fanmade mvs 
5. Listening to the OSTs on replay 
6. Gone onto this discussion page and talked about it 

HAHAH just kidddinggggg but THAT would be hella disappointing... and they should've never put in that scene where Yiahn likes Eunbi like... THANK YOU PDNIM FOR DESTROYING MY FRAGILE HEART! 

I'm that delusional fan that NO MATTER what happens in the end, Yiahn likes Eunbi and thats that :P 

I really hope that Yian is just like remembering their moments together in the past while he's saying that.... because he really does look like he's admiring her (eunbyul) in the beginning of the preview but it does not make sense! for god's sake, you like eun bi!!! What are you doing on the floor, dreaming??!?! XD

giphy.gif

I really hope that Yian is just like remembering their moments together in the past while he's saying that.... because he really does look like he's admiring her (eunbyul) in the beginning of the preview but it does not make sense! for god's sake, you like eun bi!!! What are you doing on the floor, dreaming??!?! XD

giphy.gif

​If he was smiling, i think i would've been on the ground on my knees crying my heart out (HAHA jks jks). No but i think all he wants is her approval... or her simply thinking the same thing he is. He wants to make sure she's on the same page becos he did once like her (more than a friend) but now that things are different.. he still wants to let her know. IF she says, "yeah we are different" then its a yay for us. IF she says, "but even tho we are different and we have changed, i still have feelings for you" or anything along those lines, he'll immediately feel the guilt. I'm not saying that if he hears that from her, he'll immediately spin 180 degrees and be like "i like you too" (PLS DONT LET ME DOWN YIAHN) Instead i feel as if he just wants her support.

I wouldnt say he is 'friendzoning' her only becos she didnt feel anything (more than friends)towards him in the first place. 

Eunbi likes Yian. Yian likes Eunbi. Everything else is a lie :w00t:

Even if the writer dares to be a coward…nothing will take all that build up away from me! :D