[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweeteakisses

I agree that up until the latest episode EBi and YA like each other.  I will be disappointed it the writer changes it and EBi ends up with TK because in my opinion it would mean the writer is giving in to the fans and not keeping true to the story.

I CAN'T AGREE MORE! AND IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS! I can't imagine how much it will affect NJH negatively. Sigh.. I do support YSJ but it is wrong if it turns out like what you said. 

@jenny59229

I don't think EunBi will end with TK. She loves YA since the beginning. There are only 2 episodes so it would not make sense.

Yibi <3

​It's nowehere near making sense, no. But it's still possible. And I really have to compare because really... DH did have the same kind of situation, it was a popular drama also and majority of the fans wanted the second lead to get the main girl, and so the writer changed the original ending because of that. This might be the case for this drama also. IDK. but the hand holding scene, if it's TK... then it's really over for us.. because it definitely aint eunbyul whose hand he's holding. It's Eun Bi. 

BUT WHERE IS OUR MELLOW KITTEN??! C'MOON YIAN ! RUN TO THEM AND STEAL AWAY EUNBI'S HEART FOR GOOD!

seriously Yian and Eunbi!!!

tumblr_npbw2ovJN71u6nxvto2_400.gif

XD

Guest sweeteakisses

OMG DID HAN YI AN JUST AGEEE WITH EUNBYUL THAT THEY HAVE INDEED CHANGED?! OR DID I HEAR WRONGLY

please anyone who knows korean this much, translate....

huhuhuhu, I don't know where this frikken drama is going.... -.- Like are they going to have TK let go of EB in the next ep and then she suddenly realizes that she likes him anyway and they'll be together in the end on the bridge??? -.- meaning in the series final episode. I just gotta feeling... the preview was all about OT ship to mee, and some yian + eunbyul somewhere. i'm sad alreadyyyy....

I'LL WATCH THE PREVIEW IN A SECOND BUT GUYYYSSSS

Bottom left picture of the girl at the bridge…isn't that eunbyul?!

And it would definitely not make sense to have two characters miss and like each other up until the 14th episode and then bam! "oh wait now she likes this one instead after rejecting him multiple times because all she felt is friendship!" logic.

Nam Joohyuk is from YG. Negative impact will be taken care of if it happens. They'll find him something to do. No worries. They're really set on breaking him.

@dulcedulce but actually. It can happen that she'll end up liking TK in the end. I mean this is a drama after all. Anything can happen. Majority of fanbase love the other ship. They writers decide how they end it, but however I'm expecting for the worst. It's just that. We see no YiBi in the prewiev.. it's more about TK...  :/

OMG DID HAN YI AN JUST AGEEE WITH EUNBYUL THAT THEY HAVE INDEED CHANGED?! OR DID I HEAR WRONGLY

​OMG YES I SAW THIS JUST THEN AS WELL......................... WE NEED TRANSLATIONS!!!!!!!

cr to Shajoona 

okay so in the preview ..

YA telling EunByul that what she said is right..they have grown up and so many things have changed..right ?!! ( i'm totally not loving what behind these words YA )

and it seems that EunBi came to school again

detective : since you came this way..why would you just go ..!! see your father before you go 

TaeKwang : No

detective : I'll take care of the president so don't worry about him

YA : I'm saying that your sad face is not fun ..i told you this is just the beginning  

Eunbi : what is it gong TaeKwang !!

@dulcedulce but actually. It can happen that she'll end up liking TK in the end. I mean this is a drama after all. Anything can happen. Majority of fanbase love the other ship. They writers decide how they end it, but however I'm expecting for the worst. It's just that. We see no YiBi in the prewiev.. it's more about TK...  :/

​From what I've seen the writers are still new. If they give in to the pressure now then I feel sorry for their future works. They're the writers and up until now it has been pretty clear what their vision was. Changing the script as they go along to give into the masses is a total disrespect to their own work. I don't know how any self-respecting writer can put up with that and I am aware that it happens a lot in kdrama's. I hope the writers do stay true to the story though for their own sake. 

Previews don't show much though…so stay bright!Don't be down :wub: The actual episode is where it is at.

Guest sweeteakisses

​OMG YES I SAW THIS JUST THEN AS WELL......................... WE NEED TRANSLATIONS!!!!!!!

Omg I think YA said to TK that.. ok guys I only understand a few words and I heard this isn't interesting and this is just the start

​From what I've seen the writers are still new. If they give in to the pressure now then I feel sorry for their future works. They're the writers and up until now it has been pretty clear what their vision was. Changing the script as they go along to give into the masses is a total disrespect to their own work. I don't know how any self-respecting writer can put up with that and I am aware that it happens a lot in kdrama's. I hope the writers do stay true to the story though for their own sake. 

Previews don't show much though…so stay bright!Don't be down :wub: The actual episode is where it is at.

​There will be YiBi scenes i reckon but it may be towards the end... previews never give away good scenes *hint hint* from last week's scene! 

I also hope so as well... i hope that they don't swing towards what the majority of the viewers want but instead script it to how they would think is appropriate!! However in saying that, satisfying the viewers are their job so 

btwww thoughts on preview............... 

"what on earth is going on???!!!" 

Guest sweeteakisses

cr to Shajoona 

okay so in the preview ..

YA telling EunByul that what she said is right..they have grown up and so many things have changed..right ?!! ( i'm totally not loving what behind these words YA )

and it seems that EunBi came to school again

detective : since you came this way..why would you just go ..!! see your father before you go 

TaeKwang : No

detective : I'll take care of the president so don't worry about him

YA : I'm saying that your sad face is not fun ..i told you this is just the beginning  

Eunbi : what is it gong TaeKwang !!

With this preview my hopes are up but the actual episode isn't what it always seem to be.. They can twist it :tears:

Omg I think YA said to TK that.. ok guys I only understand a few words and I heard this isn't interesting and this is just the start

​It's just the start?!

Start chasing Yian. You're an athlete and a very good one. Competition is not a stranger to you. Beat him to take the gold!!! :w00t:

Guys, Eunbi and Yian need to happen because my girl Cindy definitely seems to be headed towards heartbreak. I need this lol

Guest sweeteakisses

Yup YA said "Didn't I tell you this is just the start?" So.. the actual convo between YA and TK is before this scene 

YA is starting but the show is ending soon! YI AN ! PALI PALI! I want episode 16 to be filled with YIBI moments! :wub::wub::wub:

Archived