[Drama 2015] Late Night Restaurant 심야식당

larus

김승우(왼)과 코바야시 카오루/사진=스타뉴스(왼),호호호비치

SBS '심야식당'포스터(왼)과 영화 '심야식당' 포스터  /사진제공=SBS, 영화사 진진

I did not watch the original Japanese version because I am sure that I will like it more than the Korean one. :phew:  But they can make a good series anyway. I am so glad I will see Kim Seung Woo again on the small screen. The officials said that the Korean version will "deviate from the original story, the characters and serving dishes are lightly will make a difference. These are in the nature of the original characters, but represent the parts of such appearances are almost identical, but the story is changed so according to the Korea sentiment. The two works will all similar because the same basic story is original, but the drama will have a Korea flavor, will vary accordingly also the story with each guest." (Google translation)

credit http://isplus.joins.com/article/506/18019506.html?cloc=rss|isplus|total_list

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question. Who is this Taehyun guy? I think I am  the only one here that doesn`t know who he is. From the article I found out that he is a singer, a boy group member. Is this drama his debut as an actor? Does he have acting talent?

I have a question. Who is this Taehyun guy? I think I am  the only one here that doesn`t know who he is. From the article I found out that he is a singer, a boy group member. Is this drama his debut as an actor? Does he have acting talent?

@larus, that was the first I heard of him too...

I think it is his first drama.

​Ok guys... he he :) Nam Tae Hyun is from the kpop group Winner and YG artist (isn't everyone these days lol) He just turned 21 yrs old and he can act and showed it through an 8 ep web drama Midnight's Girl. Subbed actually by Viki ( we don't get VIKI where I'm from...so just watch yt or other sites) it's cool, cute It's worth watching. It's journey of him becoming singing superstar doing all kind of things. And him as the lead Jidan he's good charming. :):)

​Ok guys... he he

:)

Nam Tae Hyun is from the kpop group Winner and YG artist (isn't everyone these days lol) He just turned 21 yrs old and he can act and showed it through an 8 ep web drama

Midnight's Girl

. Subbed actually by Viki ( we don't get VIKI where I'm from...so just watch yt or other sites) it's cool, cute It's worth watching. It's journey of him becoming singing superstar doing all kind of things. And him as the lead Jidan he's good charming.

:):)

​Thanks for the information. Good luck for him in his career. It is the beginning. It is a good thing that he starts with small roles and maybe he will learn more from others with experience.

Midnight Girl and now ...Midnight Dinner.  :D The coincidence...

credit: twtr/naver/yg/

Nam Taehyun is cat! Haha. Sorry, I can't :)

CG-_vSrUQAEbsCW.jpg

But this is what he looks like..skinny tho. Me likes the cat more. Heh.

Thumbnail

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+40, -1]  Nam Taehyun with the likes of Choi Jae Sung and Kim Seung Woo~!!!  Can't wait.  Definitely watching this.

2. [+36, 0]  Taehyun, I'll anticipate this.  Wow.... can't believe you'll be acting with those actors... so awesome

3. [+37, -1]  Fighting!  You did really well in 'Girl of 0AM'!!!! Build up your experience slowly~ I'll be anticipating this~

4. [+35, 0]  The original work, director, writer, and actors... all of them are making me so excited for this.  Plus Nam Taehyun will be on it too~ I want to see this already!

5. [+33, 0]  So curious as to what kind of character Nam Taehyun will play ㅎㅎ Fighting

6. [+18, 0]  The script reading photos have such feel to them already ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fighting to everyone!

7. [+18, 0]  I'm very excited for this since it was originally one of my favourite comics!  Nam Taehyun, your acting was great in Girl of 0AM so I'll be anticipating this one too!

8. [+17, 0]  I haven't been excited for a drama for a long time.. I'm expecting a well-made drama since they've casted incredible actors for it... Nam Taehyun was also very fresh on his last web drama... hope he shows us something refreshing and new this time around as well.

oh there is a remake for Shinya Shokudo ! i love the original version as well as collecting the manga .~~^^ and i heard there is a jmovie version too m actually there is suppose to be a taiwan version soon but havent see it in full production yet but rights have been bought by Producer Tsai ( from taiwan drama Black and White )

hope this kversion  will turn out well as it is a special night restaurant  that heals heart with it little stories and happening at the magic hour of the night .

oh there is a remake for Shinya Shokudo ! i love the original version as well as collecting the manga .~~^^ and i heard there is a jmovie version too

hope this will turn out well as it is a special night restaurant  that heals heart with it little stories and happening at the magic hour of the night .

Yup. Exactly. As you said... heals he hearts with it's little stories.  Not sure if other viewers are familiar tho. But I watch a lot of Jdramas and this one... I like..

Aw Really? So I just saw the news from tweet feed that drama will be move to 4 July.  Not sure why I don't understand it's in Korean. Confirm please..

I think you are right. There is another article (in Korean too) that the premiere is July 4th. So one week later. OK.

기사이미지

credit

hope this kversion  will turn out well as it is a special night restaurant  that heals heart with it little stories and happening at the magic hour of the night .

It is exactly what I expect to see from what I read about this remake.

@larus, I love the new posters. Thank you.

@jongski thank you for new photos

@shirley welcome to the thread. Good to know. I will make sure to watch the Japanese version after the Korean.

Drama Fever now added a page for the drama as well.

Please make sure to click on "become a fan" button, and also  comment, so that they see there is anticipation for this drama.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3048/Late_Night_Restaurant/

@‌irilight 

I will marked down in my calendar the telecast date ^^

It is exactly what I expect to see from what I read about this remake.

thanks for opening the thead .that how I know there is kversion remake ^^

It will be interesting to see what the Korean team will bring to this gem of drama ..it is special in the sense the dish all have a " little bit of ingredients" from the stories that the guest bring to the night restaurant

so simple dishes can be unique too with even the heart can "taste"it  ....not only for the hungry stomach but also souls~^

I will be covering this show. It sounds so different (for kdrama, that is) and I like that there are no huge stars and (leading) idols and such.
I hope it will do well with its timeslot and that the format in general does well. Dramas can't keep going so fast and so hard forever. It's sad.

Maybe such series can inject some quality into things and show people less can be more.

Archived