[Taiwanese Drama 2015] When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼

c_gunawan541

Guest millicom

AX is holding the eyeglasses when she saw YQ and Yong Qing so she probably wanted to find YQ immediately after finding the glasses.

YQ probably guessed that he was the wall after talking to Ya Lu.

AX is wearing her school uniform when she was putting on the eyeglasses to YQ so maybe they wanted to reenact what happened in the past so AX can apologize to YQ?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@c_gunawan541 Yes, dramas from settv are either rom-com or melodramas but weirdly I mostly watch and enjoy their dramas (My Queen, Autumn's Concerto, Someone Like You, this drama and many more). In Time With You is one of the few dramas that is from another tv channel that I really like. 

@csancsy An Xi is indeed a girl who is extremely nice but I don't think she will give up her relationship with You Qian, especially after knowing he is unibrow, to a girl whom she barely knows. At least I hope she won't. 

What baffles me is why is anxi in her school uniform again? Gosh she looks like the girl I would go for back in school. I don't think that it's a flashback or one of those fantasy moment where the characters hallucinate. AX has her ring which she and YQ made as well as her Daniel Wellington watch. 

But just watching the preview really did made me had a few tears swelling up already. So painful to watch! The person you had been finding for 10years is the person you care most now. I would get a mini heart attack. 

OMO!!! It seems she really will know YQ=Unibrow and YZ's sister will be increasingly obstacle... But what do they say in the preview??? I can't understand :(  I can't wait for Monday!!!

i don't mind helping you guys to fan sub on a Sunday night but I dont know how to get started.

@doctor23b No need (I already read the translation), but thank very much. Yes, the the reunion was touching:) It made me a bit tearful. I hope we will be not disappointed (I doubt, from preview it seems good), because we waited for this mostly (then yet there is mom-daughter meeting too...).

@doctor23b No need (I already read the translation), but thank very much. Yes, the the reunion was touching:) It made me a bit tearful. I hope we will be not disappointed (I doubt, from preview it seems good), because we waited for this mostly (then yet there is mom-daughter meeting too...).

I'm really looking forward to An Xi really meeting her mother

Too much in this drama still awaiting for us! 2 more days to go!!

With this drama, every time we get an answer more questions come with it lol 

I also had wish that the writer didn't keep this pace so slow all the other typical T-dramas...At least cut it short to 16 episodes! lol 

It starts dragging for most T-dramas around ep 10-11.. luckily I can fit in time once a week to watch, otherwise if this plot was fast, I would binge watch everything.

Guest millicom

What is the title of the song that is played on the scene when YQ kissed AX's forehead ?

It's not yet out. Even the title. It's sung by GJ Jiang Zhuo Jia too (the singer for the opening theme song), he'll release his new album in 8/20 so we'll get to know it by then.

update:  The title of the song is 呼吸就想你  sung by 蔣卓嘉 

My God . I really wonder how other news sources get the screenshot for ep12. Hahah. Girls from YZH hostel came down especially for this shooting scene.

Anyway,WISYA had not 杀清(concluded filming) right? I am thinking its ep12 already yet they are still shooting?

Ep 11 recorded a 2.85 high rating, since than I've seen the advertising and promoting for this drama almost everywhere. It's like an overnight hyped sensation. Really aggressive marketing.

What is the title of the song that is played on the scene when YQ kissed AX's forehead ?

It's not yet out. Even the title. It's sung by GJ Jiang Zhuo Jia too (the singer for the opening theme song), he'll release his new album in 8/20 so we'll get to know it by then.

update:  The title of the song is 呼吸就想你  sung by 蔣卓嘉 

i can't find this song on YouTube :(

^ It's not released yet. You have to wait till the singer release his new album, which he'll release by august 20th++
Marketing for this drama have been pretty low key as compared to previous Friday drama, Murphy's Law of Love but I guess they're putting out more news this week in hope that the rating will break 3 this week.

Guest septiaannay

thank for recommend jasper past work, I will definitely check them out after this drama ends, I can't watch it at the same time,  to much for my poor heart. nk fowan541 Thank you for the information. I started watching Taiwanese dramas around 10 years ago but I had a "hiatus" during my university years and didn't start to pick it up again until last year so I got shock at how much ratings have fell over the years. Since this pattern is seen in every Asian country I think this is due to the improved technology. 

Yeah, too many websites/other sources that people can choose to view dramas from and tw-dramas have lost a lot of viewers over the past few years to k-dramas, c-dramas, j-dramas because tw-dramas frankly speaking are very limited in "genres", especially SETTV dramas but I'm glad that they've released some creative ones this year. Such as crime-procedural dramas Sunset (落日) and Ihero (鑑識英雄), medical-suspense drama Wake Up (麻醉風暴) and many more.

hI everyone, nice to meet you all, I been silent reader for the past 2 weeks ever since I know this drama, &I hook since ep 1 lol, been awhile since I watch taiwan drama, my last t drama was  2 years ago, autumn concerto. im

I happy to knowing thisdrama, coz I fall in love with jasper liu, omg I love the way he smile, make my heart flutter. sorry for my broken English. 

Haha, you should try watching Pleasantly Surprised/Love Myself or You, he smiles even more there but I actually prefer his character in WISYA than PS as he's more manly here. Welcome to the thread btw!

Hi there! No worries about your English! Nice to have you on board this thread with us. Guess most of us came back at TW dramas due to this show. I still remembered when I watched the first episode and shut it out under 10 mins. HAHA, to now being a crazy fan over it.

Totally feel you, the first episode's editing was choppy as hell. Glad that you have it another chance. It's been years since I live stream a sunday idol drama real time, the last time was Office Girls. (I watched Someone Like You after it finished but still halfway through it.. SETTV sunday dramas for the past few years have been not really my cup of tea (they tend to go super makjang 狗血 for the second half) but I'm glad that Someone Like You (聽見幸福) and WISYA seems to be picking up the pace and there's more returning audience to the Sunday drama slot.

thank

@c_gunawan541 Thank you for the information. I started watching Taiwanese dramas around 10 years ago but I had a "hiatus" during my university years and didn't start to pick it up again until last year so I got shock at how much ratings have fell over the years. Since this pattern is seen in every Asian country I think this is due to the improved technology. 

Yeah, too many websites/other sources that people can choose to view dramas from and tw-dramas have lost a lot of viewers over the past few years to k-dramas, c-dramas, j-dramas because tw-dramas frankly speaking are very limited in "genres", especially SETTV dramas but I'm glad that they've released some creative ones this year. Such as crime-procedural dramas Sunset (落日) and Ihero (鑑識英雄), medical-suspense drama Wake Up (麻醉風暴) and many more.

hI everyone, nice to meet you all, I been silent reader for the past 2 weeks ever since I know this drama, &I hook since ep 1 lol, been awhile since I watch taiwan drama, my last t drama was  2 years ago, autumn concerto. im

I happy to knowing thisdrama, coz I fall in love with jasper liu, omg I love the way he smile, make my heart flutter. sorry for my broken English. 

Haha, you should try watching Pleasantly Surprised/Love Myself or You, he smiles even more there but I actually prefer his character in WISYA than PS as he's more manly here. Welcome to the thread btw!

Hi there! No worries about your English! Nice to have you on board this thread with us. Guess most of us came back at TW dramas due to this show. I still remembered when I watched the first episode and shut it out under 10 mins. HAHA, to now being a crazy fan over it.

Totally feel you, the first episode's editing was choppy as hell. Glad that you have it another chance. It's been years since I live stream a sunday idol drama real time, the last time was Office Girls. (I watched Someone Like You after it finished but still halfway through it.. SETTV sunday dramas for the past few years have been not really my cup of tea (they tend to go super makjang 狗血 for the second half) but I'm glad that Someone Like You (聽見幸福) and WISYA seems to be picking up the pace and there's more returning audience to the Sunday drama slot.thank you for recomend

@c_gunawan541 Thanpleasantly suprise, but here he look so damm hot.r the information. I started watching Taiwanese dramas around 10 years ago but I had a "hiatus" during my university years and didn't start to pick it up again until last year so I got shock at how much ratings have fell over the years. Since this pattern is seen in every Asian country I think this is due to the improved technology. 

Totally feel you, the first episode's editing was choppy as hell. Glad that you have it another chance. It's been years since I live stream a sunday idol drama real time, the last time was Office Girls. (I watched Someone Like You after it finished but still halfway through it.. SETTV sunday dramas for the past few years have been not really my cup of tea (they tend to go super makjang 狗血 for the second half) but I'm glad that Someone Like You (聽見幸福) and WISYA seems to be picking up the pace and there's more returning audience to the Sundi would like try pleasnl

thank

Guest septiaannay

@septiaannay Youtheeptiaannay bly just use @ 'username" instead of quoting when the quote gets a little bit too long and when you write inside the quote, I can't really know which part is your reply. Just a friendly reminder :) 

ok &sorry,

Preview for ep13 doesn't worry me that much and I don't mind YZ going to the dark side as long as the plot development makes sense. Anyways ep12 was soooooooooooooo good. 

(Some spoilers below: Don't click it if you're not ready to be spoiled)

I'll put some faith on the writers, ep12 just shows that they know what are they doing and I totally can understand why did they drag the whole unibrow truth until now because the way they reveal it in ep12 is more than perfect. I think if they revealed it earlier, it may not have the same impact as the scene in ep12. I totally love ep12, especially the last part, they packed so many details and emotions in that whole scene. I love the way AX questions how have YQ been, and the way YQ answers her, just like old friends... That scene made me tear up. Mandy's acting is sooo good in that whole scene and Jasper nailed it too.

Preview for ep13 doesn't worry me that much and I don't mind YZ going to the dark side as long as the plot development makes sense. Anyways ep12 was soooooooooooooo good. 

Hidden Content

Yea. Why now not earlier? It's true that only now would the impact be different. Good thing about this drama is that even in ep12, YQ could link back to the first 1 and 2 episode whereby he said he did not regret in being a judge in the food competition. Shows about a very well thought out script. 

Hidden Content

For me ep 12 was my favorite episode thus far. The way everything was revealed was just brilliant. Both actor and actress have improved after 12 hardcore episodes of slow drama.

@thunderman1 There were some slow parts in the drama but I think the pacing is alright for a 20ep drama.  

(Read more below under the spoiler cut since I don't want to spoil others :P)

I'm glad they didn't reveal the truth earlier because I'm pretty sure it won't have the same impact as now because there's mutual memories and stronger relationship foundation built in-between their current self and it makes the emotions feel richer when they weave their memories of the past and present. This way, their relationship feel stronger. It was definitely brilliant, how the writers write out that scene. I'm just so satisfied. All the wait was worthwhile. I can even treat it as "THE END" scene of the drama (if this drama ever goes downhill in the future), haha!

Ep13 Preview 1

Ep 12 BTS

Sorry, I'm currently using my phone to type this and I can't seem to find the spoiler button but for those haven't watched episode 12 yet...please note, there will be spoilers ahead.

I like how everything got resolved in episode 12 and how it all linked back to the previous events and things that were mentioned briefly, such as An Xi's scar, Jiang Hai Kuo's fear of blood and of course the secret that You Qian and unibrow is actually the same person. I really like watching the flashbacks scenes because it will make you understand their actions and thoughts better. An Xi has done so much for unibrow. I thought it was nice how she didn't get angry at all after knowing the truth. The scriptwriters made her stay true to her character (a very nice and simple girl who won't hold any grudge to people).

I thought it was sweet how she remembered You Qian's "To-do-list" and actually put effort and time to practice playing guitar. The scene when she had a dialogue with both unibrow and You Qian was really good and touching. I got teary-eyed as soon as she put on the glasses for him and her questions and worries such as "Did he graduate from high school? "Was his surgery successful?" , "What if I'm blissful right now and he is all lonely by himself..." made me shear tears. As @c_gunawan541 said it couldn't be done more perfect. Mandy did very well in that scene and Jasper was good too.

The BTS was funny. The actresses who played Mei Wen and Zhi Lin deliberately stayed at the set even though they had finished their scenes just to watch Mandy and Jasper kiss. Haha, and why didn't the director shout "cut" during the kiss scene? If it wasn't because Mandy couldn't hold her laughter they would have probably kept kissing :P

Archived