Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

18 hours ago, SC7 said:

Disqus is BACKKKKKKKKKKKK voot voot! no more changing activity log so that my fam doesn't think im not studying

Thank you for the info!

14 hours ago, liddi said:

LOLOL! Mine just roll their eyes when they see that I'm on Soompi again :P 

Yayyy Disqus is back!!!! I was not very happy w/the facebook plugin either. I get enough of  the "Why are you always on Soompi?" rolling of eyes and shaking of heads too from my family. :D They just don't understand how an ahjumma can be a fangirl.   A big thanks to our Admins for changing this back! 

• Like 2

Guest knockblock

I stand by the things I said. This forum needs a restructure and organization. Things regarding the forum activity need to be worked on. 

I hope those who want to see this place do well again are around. The forum is at its best when the threads are good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10-8-2017 at 8:09 AM, marizzita2015 said:

Здравствуйте! Я Галина из Украины. Надеюсь, I'll stay here forever. ^_^

Welcome! The standard language used on the Forums is English so please keep it in English :wink: 

On 15.08.2017 at 11:04 PM, CamelKnight said:

Welcome! The standard language used on the Forums is English so please keep it in English :wink: 

Sorry. Already edited the post.:blush:
Not completely copied from google translator ...
Henceforth I will be more attentive. I want to write on the forum endlessly. Although the language and I do not know ... But the forum is the best of the best in the doramas.^_^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...