Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

So I haven't been on soompi for a long time. I think from since before all the changes went on. But its nice to be here again. Anyways, my problem - I see on my profile that I have made 36 posts but when I go to check them I'm only able to view from only 1 year back. Is there anyway in which I can see the 36 posts?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 8:52 PM, mmariego said:

Hi sorry if this has bee asked before. But i just want to know how to show an article from soompi in my post instead of a link? Thank you in advance.

Hi :) Depending on the website, you can either link an article or a link. Most website don't mind embedded links, others do though. Unfortunately those will simply show as a link. 

If you copy/paste the link and hit enter, it should post an article if this is allowed :)

On 7/8/2018 at 1:22 AM, chiisanae said:

Hey I want to make a post at 'performers' but I somehow can't click it. What is wrong?

Hey :) You need a minimum of 5 posts before you're able to create your own thread (which I'm assuming is what you want to do). Participate a bit more and post your own thread! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...