Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

9fbe702djw1esiuoszpoxj20hs0p7whn.jpg

According to Weibo, JCW will attend Korea-China Culture Festival concert, along with Hallyu singers/idols like Super Junior, PSY, Kim Jong Kook, etc. JCW will attend on June 22, after his fanmeeting in HK..

cr: jialerbing

Busy, busy JCW..

• Like 11

According to Weibo, JCW will attend Korea-China Culture Festival concert, along with Hallyu singers/idols like Super Junior, PSY, Kim Jong Kook, etc. JCW will attend on June 22, after his fanmeeting in HK..

cr: jialerbing

Busy, busy JCW..

​That poster was released by a ticketing agent in China... but that same poster with the same attendees sans Ji Chang Wook was also released back in April.  With Lee Jong Suk's face in the middle instead of JCW's.  *facepalm*

As always, your mileage may vary on reports such as this.  Until Glorious releases an official press release about a confirmed appearance, I'll just sit on my hands and wait for the news.  :)

• Like 10

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend 2015 Love and Hallyu Carnival in Chengdu

9fbe702djw1esiuoszpoxj20hs0p7whn.jpg?w=6

Ji Chang Wook will be a featured guest at the “Love and Hallyu Carnival (爱与韩流嘉年华)” concert as part of the 2015 Chengdu China-Korea International Cultural and Tourism Exchange Week (2015成都中韩国际文化旅游交流周) that will take place from 18 to 22 June, 2015. 

To be held at the Chengdu International Intangible Cultural Heritage Park (成都非遗博览园), the Love and Hallyu Carnival will comprise of several concerts held separately from 20-22 June featuring Kpop stars and OST singers including PSY, ballad singer The One, Super Junior, Kim Jong Kook, Haha & Skull, Lyn, Crayon Pop and Hello Venus.

More news and a video here:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/28/event-ji-chang-wook-to-attend-2015-love-and-hallyu-carnival-in-chengdu/

Personal Note:  I don't know what Glorious's intentions are (if any), but they had better get a tighter handle on these events being leaked to the public before they make an official PR announcement.  Why else would you have a management company if they're not the ones being your mouthpiece, ne?  *grumble*

• Like 9

So Wookie will go straight to Chengdu after his fanmeet in HK...Is he going to sing there? Busy bee. But why the poster of that festival looks so tacky? they could've come up with a better one >.<

Anyway i wish JCW will decided his next project soon, after his last The Days performance this saturday. I've missed him on screen already hic...

• Like 7

Since there is some OST singers like The One, Lyn…..attending in the event, may be JCW will sing Healer OST “I will protect you”. That would be great! Just my thought on this :).

@Maja: thanks for sharing his update!

액션 sounds like “action”. I wonder what he's doing now. ​

• Like 6

Ji Chang Wook is attending Seoul action school? For what? I guess he is probably preparing for his next project.

The comedy action movie "The 2 Constables" is just being delayed but not cancelled, so I think maybe JCW  will do that project by the end of this year. I'm not sure, but actor Sol Kyung Guis now filming "Lucid Dream" since 2 months ago. I guess "The Two Constables" will be his next line up project. Anyway, I'm excited to see JCW in a movie. 

JCW is busy...I hope he will be able to get one movie and another drama done by the enlistment. 

• Like 6

Guest minksquared

I'm totally digging the thought that his next project is 'action' related!! :):) It'll be interesting to see what unveils! I just want to see him on screen again :)

@nploan I thought something was up when he started exercising again.  I'm not sure he needs to go to action school for the "Two Constables" or "Fabricated City".  I wonder if it could be for "The Fist" from the same director as "Fabricated City".  Just speculation...no idea how casting is going with that one.

• Like 4

Action school? Hmm wasn't he reported to endorse for Lonsdale, a sporting clothing brand? Maybe he is going there for a sporting/action photo shoot.

It would be wonderful if it was him preparing for a action movie, but I won't get too much hope up in case it turns out to be wrong >.<

• Like 6

Ji Chang-wook takes close-up selfie

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015052
South Korean actor Ji Chang-wook shared a selfie on Instagram on Tuesday.

Ji is posing for the camera in the black-and-white picture captioned “Good night.”

The 27-year-old actor recently recorded the voice-over guide for the Andy Warhol exhibition at Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul, to be held from early June to late September.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505281656590892784_2&pv=1

• Like 4